PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2013, 02:44 AM   #2281
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
True but at least the shitty DLC is free, just a mess around during the day it will come out. Pretty sure the first solid DLC won't be out till next year. I haven't played properly in nearly 4 days. I need to get back to working on more medals that dat level 200 is sooo close. Enjoy Batman asswipe. x
Yeah, I don't expect the first full DLC (hopefully Story DLC because fuck MP DLC for ANY game!) to be out until April/May the earliest. Still, this free pack is kinda lame. Woulda been cooler for a vehicle pack and like a set-up mode for Hesits which could have been the next DLC. That woulda been cool. Set them up now, then next month you pull them off!

I'll try I've decided to go straight to MP and it's fucking AWFUL!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #2282
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Lol. Delay the Stimulus Package and release dorky and useless free DLC.

Glad I haven't played this in over a week
You and I both. I've had zero interest in putting it in my console since. Just been returning to past games and getting more achievements in them.

EDIT: BiggD, are you talking about the Batman MP? I looked at online gameplay and it looks like tacked-on trash, heavily reminiscent of GoW.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #2283
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I've played 40 or so minutes of online. Why must I do a tutorial, after already doing a tutorial? Delaying a boosting session!

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:19 AM   #2284
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
EDIT: BiggD, are you talking about the Batman MP? I looked at online gameplay and it looks like tacked-on trash, heavily reminiscent of GoW.
Yes, sir. Despite it being developed by a different studio than WB Montreal (which so far, has done an amazing job with the Story), the MP is still trash. The concept is cool...3v3v2. But it's executed poorly. It's two teams of 3 "bad guys" who are trying to control points (like domination). Every 30 seconds you hold a point, it drains tickets or "pool of lives" from the other team. These two teams can kill eachother two which drains tickets quicker. Once a team has run out of tickets, they lose.

The team of two is essentially Batman and Robin - who are pretty much useless. They have the chance of winning by filling their "intimidation bar" by killing bad guys. Basically...12 kills and Batman wins.

That's the extent of the Multiplayer, lol. There's no other modes.

It's just poorly executed. I can't lie though, it sounded really cool at first, but it all boils down to the fact that it's tacked on and doesn't belong.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #2285
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'll try I've decided to go straight to MP and it's fucking AWFUL!
Hahaha now isn't that a surprise!

GTAO:

I fucking hate it when the phone keeps ringing or you can't even hang up when you try to call one of these fools. Seems like it has something to do with the host (leaving) etc.

Fucking annyoing especially when you try loose your wanted level, call for back-up/pick-up or go off the radar!

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #2286
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Walk 5 miles in the desert, I did 1 mile myself then I left it to auto - using a pencil, kept looking most of the time stick against a barrier so adjusted, look up and says 0.3 miles now!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #2287
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Why I did the follow what the games instructed for the last Kifflom mission!!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #2288
NUFC_Matty

MytH FTW's Gamercard
GTA Online bounties, stupidest idea possible. You get a bounty for bugger all and then the you just get hunted down.

20,000 15/10/2011 - 25,000 21/04/2012
30,000 06/11/2012 - 35,000 28/09/2013
40,000 16/11/2014 -
NUFC_Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #2289
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Fuck Rockstar, fuck this game, fuck this website, fuck you and fuck me too.

I just got put into a bad sport lobby again. The first time it was deserved. I was excited about getting a tank so I started blowing up cop cars and eventually got into a war with a few other players. I though it was stupid but whatever, I did break the rules.

But this is some grade A bullshit. Ever since then I haven't intentionally blown up a single personal vehicle. An hour or so ago I was in my tank shooting down cops and helicopter. Then out of nowhere about 3 or 4 other players drive their cars into the front of my tank (which wasn't even moving!) to get me some bad sport warnings so I jumped out of the tank before they could do it again. Not sure if they were trying to make me a bad sport or not.

SO whatever, I got some warnings I guess I'll avoid free roam for awhile. After all of that chaos, how about a game of golf? I go in a lobby and play a guy who isn't playing. Awesome. There is a 1:30 shot clock so every time it's his go I have to wait for almost two minutes to go again. So like anyone else would I quit out so I could actually play someone and not have to wait 2 minutes fore my turn.

And what the fuck do you know as soon as I am back in freeroam that stupid ass dunce cap pops up on my head. Now I can't even play golf because no one joins in the bad sport lobby.

Fuck yourselves Rockstar you greedy little shits. You obviously don't care about fairness or people playing the game the way they want you just want to keep as many 12 year olds buying your virtual cash with their mommies credit card.

Fuck you GTA V for keeping people from playing with their friends for doing what the game used to encourage.

Fuck you x360a for giving this terd of an online experience 8/10 when you could barely even play it because you have let the Houser brothers blow loads on your face that are so large, you've become too blind to see past the name Grand Theft Auto.

And finally fuck all of you who support this type of shit and continue to keep your mouth shut about the problems with this game.

And fuck me for being stupid enough to actually believe that some greedy assholes would look out for their fans before their profits.

Thanks for listening.
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #2290
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
I laughed at your pain and while I can't agree with you based on the fact that I haven't gotten in trouble with this bad sport bullshit, it seems to be a broken system which either needs to be fixed or removed altogether.

Players are getting into trouble for things which aren't caused by them. You could get in the way of a bullet, or idle your way through a game for whatever reason and before you know it, you're in trouble for something which you were not apart of.

Single player, fine, give it your 10/10 even though there is no such thing as a perfect game, but sites giving the online anything over 7 has some serious issues. Opinion or not, the online was a mess for a few weeks, corrupted files, missing characters, hours of work undone and it somehow still gets praised.

Players are exploiting glitches which have been around for 1-2 updates now and yet, GTA V and GTA Online are the greatest things to happen to gaming.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:10 AM   #2291
sr1

SR1 UK's Gamercard
Thumbs down

idiots kicking for no reason.. When you join their criminal records race its 2 laps super or cycle.
Obviously they are there for the same reason....

I cannot understand the mentality of these people.....I wish i had not bothered grinding now...have asked people why and not a single respone.

At level 123 am i able to cast a slow spell of some sort....or turn them into toads, therefore unable to ram me??????

Im actually happy to just be last and get the lap bonus..pah who knows.
sr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:19 AM   #2292
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemy View Post
I go in a lobby and play a guy who isn't playing. Awesome. There is a 1:30 shot clock so every time it's his go I have to wait for almost two minutes to go again. So like anyone else would I quit out so I could actually play someone and not have to wait 2 minutes fore my turn.
You quit early, end of. Now go to the bitching thread like your supposed to and rant there. While the rest of us play perfectly fine in the non cheating lobby...
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #2293
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
You quit early, end of. Now go to the bitching thread like your supposed to and rant there. While the rest of us play perfectly fine in the non cheating lobby...
Wow, how biased can you be? I can't quit a game where I'm stuck playing by myself and having to wait forever for my next turn? What's so horrible about quitting games in the first place? Sometimes, you have to do something and can't finish. That makes you a bad sport? You seem like the type of person that thinks just because something is a rule that makes it right. How about you try thinking for yourself for once?
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:10 AM   #2294
Augustus84

Send a message via AIM to Augustus84

Augustus84's Gamercard
The controls of this game are pure and absolute shit:

The aiming sucks. Moving while you're aiming sucks and auto aim is a goddamn nightmare. I want to target someone who is shooting at me and not an innocent civilian running nowhere near where I am looking.

The camera angles are a joke too.

And what's the deal with falling down and taking forever to get up? Really? A waste of time. And what's worse? Is trying to get your guy to jump at the right time. I don't know how many times I've just smacked into a wall or over a ledge because the mechanics of this game are horrible.

Trying to maneuver while running is so frustrating. Simple things like going through a door or turning a corner take way too many attempts.

NPC drivers. Why do they just randomly turn or swerve into your lane? I've failed so many driving missions because a NPC just cuts me off and I slam into them. Total and complete bullshit.

Ladders. Fuck that.

This game took how many years to develop and they couldn't get little things like this right? Good job Rock Star.

Oh, and MP isn't that bad. I honestly don't see the big deal with it.
Augustus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #2295
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Replayed the mission "Crystal Maze" 4 times trying to get the accuracy bonus to gold medal it. I have gotten really good at killing everyone, I don't miss with any of my shots, and for a couple of them I kill 2 people with 1 shot but burning down the house glitches and the fire goes out, forcing me to checkpoint and try again which invalidates your accuracy.

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #2296
NUFC_Matty

MytH FTW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
This is the bitching thread you muppet.

40,000 16/11/2014 -
Old 10-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #2297
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUFC_Matty View Post
Those posts were moved here from a separate thread created by Blasphemy.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #2298
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUFC_Matty View Post
Best line I've ever seen on this site.

Bravo. I about pissed myself reading this exchange.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 10-27-2013 at 11:20 PM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:14 AM   #2299
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
well I finally have some (albeit small) things to whine about GTA online other then the constant assholes keep killing me things ;p

1: my damn cars from my garage neve save what radio station I like
2: apparently all the high end appartments look the same as my 355k-ish one looks exactly like my bro's 400k one which looks exactly like his friends 391k one albeit the view in mine is slightly better imo lol

3: one of my cars started glitching in my garage and then killed me...this kind of annoyed me as my appartment is in the city and it spawned me over in blaine county :/

4: why the hell cant I own an appartment and a seperate garage?

5: why doesn't my Sandking XL climb over cars? its freaking huge and still crashes into things lol

6: eventhough I have my personal vehicle entry set to no one, why/how are people still stealing my car at the start of missions? lol, like dafuq use your own damn car

Last edited by Sm0keytrip0d; 10-28-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:39 AM   #2300
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
Wait, what free DLC?
Old 10-28-2013, 04:50 AM   #2301
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
Wait, what free DLC?
beach bum pack, new cars and guns and crap for single player and afaik multiplayer too
Old 10-28-2013, 04:59 AM   #2302
Sqeagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
beach bum pack, new cars and guns and crap for single player and afaik multiplayer too
That cme out? It says no new content. Maybe turn off my xbox?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:08 AM   #2303
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
That cme out? It says no new content. Maybe turn off my xbox?
its not out yet lol, I think its next month? I could be wrong though
Old 10-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #2304
Sqeagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
its not out yet lol, I think its next month? I could be wrong though
Ohhhhh. Dang.

Also, people need to stop shooting at my new Vacca. I drove down the street and someone shot up the entire right side. I got out and instead of shooting him, I went into passive mode and ran at him, causing him to back up right into traffic and get hit by a police car and die.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #2305
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ohhhhh. Dang.

Also, people need to stop shooting at my new Vacca. I drove down the street and someone shot up the entire right side. I got out and instead of shooting him, I went into passive mode and ran at him, causing him to back up right into traffic and get hit by a police car and die.
I lol'd.

Other people seem to think "ooh look, super car! Let's shoot at it because it's expensive!"
Old 10-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #2306
NUFC_Matty

MytH FTW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Those posts were moved here from a separate thread created by Blasphemy.
Oh well. He's still a muppet

40,000 16/11/2014 -

Last edited by NUFC_Matty; 10-28-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #2307
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Ohhhhh. Dang.

go buy a Sandking....people don't seem to shoot at that but they shoot at my carbonizzeriaiaiaiablahblah and my 9F all the time
Old 10-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #2308
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This game (Online) is so fucked up:

I was playing around at Sandy Shores airfield with my Entity XF, got bored, jumped into the Buzzard nearby, got bored again.
Tried to call the dumbfuck mechanic for five times and he can't get me my Obey Tailgater, so I gave up and asked him to bring me my Ubermacht Oracle, all good. Then I drove back to the airfield and my Entity XF was still there where I left it, tried to get in and it said. You don't have access to this personal vehicle... UP YOURS R* jokes on you...

Same continues with the Ubermacht Oracle after I got my Tailgater, now both of my personal vehicles parking next to each other and I can't access them, glitched fuck...

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 10-28-2013 at 07:45 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #2309
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
This game (Online) is so fucked up:

I was playing around at Sandy Shores airfield with my Entity XF, got bored, jumped into the Buzzard nearby, got bored again.
Tried to call the dumbfuck mechanic for five times and he can't get me my Obey Tailgater, so I gave up and asked him to bring me my Ubermacht Oracle, all good. Then I drove back to the airfield and my Entity XF was still there where I left it, tried to get in and it said. You don't have access to this personal vehicle... UP YOURS R* jokes on you...

Same continues with the Ubermacht Oracle after I got my Tailgater, now both of my personal vehicles parking next to each other and I can't access them, glitched fuck...
you can only have 1 personal vehicle at a time afaik so when you call in a new 1 the other one(s) just lock for everyone, not all bad though as they should atleast find their way to your garage when you go to a new session
Old 10-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #2310
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Tried to call the dumbfuck mechanic for five times and he can't get me my Obey Tailgater, so I gave up and asked him to bring me my Ubermacht Oracle, all good.
How did you get the Tailgater? Was it your first car?