PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #391
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
First of all, I am sorry if this question has been answered before.

My save files were corrupted, so I've decided that I'm going to start over and finish the main story missions as fast as possible. After that, I will work towards 100% completion.

Will I miss anything if I just play all the main missions? I don't want this to be for nothing.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:18 PM   #392
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
First of all, I am sorry if this question has been answered before.

My save files were corrupted, so I've decided that I'm going to start over and finish the main story missions as fast as possible. After that, I will work towards 100% completion.

Will I miss anything if I just play all the main missions? I don't want this to be for nothing.
Well you will only mess everything up if you make the wrong choice at the very end of the game:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Why don't you check the guide by BiggD for details:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=540245
Old 10-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #393
mrssmith626

mrssmith626's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Either that or use a helicopter to speed things up. Personally I used a plane to get it. Make sure to get a good amount of the outskirts (coast areas) too!
Thanks, I got it on a jetski. It was part of the water on the SE side of the island. I was surprised how far out I had to go.

mrssmith626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #394
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrssmith626 View Post
Thanks, I got it on a jetski. It was part of the water on the SE side of the island. I was surprised how far out I had to go.
Glad you unlocked it. Yeah same problem was for me.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #395
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Well you will only mess everything up if you make the wrong choice at the very end of the game:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Why don't you check the guide by BiggD for details:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=540245
Yeah, I knew about that. Someone spoiled that for me about a week after the game came out.

Thanks.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #396
Wampus Cra

Wampus Cra's Gamercard
Anyone know any tricks to get the 30 platinum awards achievement to unlock?? In the stats unlocks section im listed at 31/85 on plat awards and it hasn't popped yet, running out of easy awards to do lol
Wampus Cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #397
oOo ChrisC85 oOo

l ChrisC l's Gamercard
Wrong section.
oOo ChrisC85 oOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #398
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wampus Cra View Post
Anyone know any tricks to get the 30 platinum awards achievement to unlock?? In the stats unlocks section im listed at 31/85 on plat awards and it hasn't popped yet, running out of easy awards to do lol
To answer your question, you'll have to get a 32nd platunium in free mode. It seems to be really buggy when you earn a platinum in a job.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #399
Wampus Cra

Wampus Cra's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
To answer your question, you'll have to get a 32nd platunium in free mode. It seems to be really buggy when you earn a platinum in a job.

Ya I just popped my 32nd award and the achievement popped.
Wampus Cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #400
Hydrophillic

hydrophillic's Gamercard
Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up and gain achievements, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic
h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.
Hydrophillic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #401
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrophillic View Post
Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll...
Good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrophillic View Post
...or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up and gain achievements, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic
h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.
Yeah we have a sub-forum for this, no problem. Here you go, the link where you can also find and contact other players:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=514182
Old 11-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #402
Dramatic Unknown

Dramatic Unknwn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Awwwwwwww yeah, just got my 1000g today! :3
Dramatic Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #403
Screegly

Screegly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Error 000 View Post
Awwwwwwww yeah, just got my 1000g today! :3
congrats dude!
Screegly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #404
mrssmith626

mrssmith626's Gamercard
I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but I'm having issues with the Epsilon questline.

I've done the entire thing except for the last mission where you bring $50k to the headquarters. They told me at the end of the last mission that this is what I'd do next, but I've never had a marker on my map. I've held off progressing the main story because I don't want to miss the Kifflom achievement, but I've done all the other missions available, slept as Michael numetous times, etc etc. It's probably been a month since I played story mode because it's been so damn aggravating.

Anyway, I decided I'm going to go ahead and continue the main storyline and try to make the right choice with Franklin so I don't miss it. Hopefully that stupid mission will show up on my map. But the whole ordeal has kind of made me hate this game.

mrssmith626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #405
beagler

illegal beagle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrssmith626 View Post
I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but I'm having issues with the Epsilon questline.

I've done the entire thing except for the last mission where you bring $50k to the headquarters. They told me at the end of the last mission that this is what I'd do next, but I've never had a marker on my map. I've held off progressing the main story because I don't want to miss the Kifflom achievement, but I've done all the other missions available, slept as Michael numetous times, etc etc. It's probably been a month since I played story mode because it's been so damn aggravating..
i had the same problem but with the robes....i actually bought them twice just in case...i slept for like 4-5 days and it took about a week of in game sleeping for the robes to get delivered...i would try and keep saving til a couple of days pass or a week at least..hope that helps
Old 12-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #406
beagler

illegal beagle's Gamercard
looking for help with some platinum's , full refund and numero uno..just need 4 player race...
any help would be appreciated. thanks
Old 12-08-2013, 12:24 AM   #407
Ramon4815162342

Ramon4815162342's Gamercard
If anybody wants to boost some easy platinums, i'm online now add me: ramon4815162342 i also know a guaranteed way to get the spinderella and flippin hell medals in no time
Ramon4815162342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #408
Meiyohunter

Meiyohunter's Gamercard
SO with the content creator out, boosting should be a lot easier no. Who wants to boost?
Meiyohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #409

O101011's Gamercard
I'd like to boost some platinums. I'll pretty much be around all night. Add me and we'll make things happen.
0101011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #410
xiangpan64

Send a message via Skype™ to xiangpan64

nintend00m's Gamercard
Achievement trading

Willing to do Numero Uno achievement and probably Full Refund achievement once I reach lv. 50, add me if interested. Basically online every evening Eastern time.

Nintend00m
xiangpan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #411
xN1GHT SH4D0Wx

xNSHD's Gamercard
platinium awards boosting

anyone wanna boost to get the 30 platinium awards achievement add me im on alot just add and send a message

xNSHD

I have a mic also
xN1GHT SH4D0Wx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 AM   #412
WizardFlipper

WizardFlipper's Gamercard
Money car glitch

HI can anyone help do the money car glitch i am told its latest glitch and you make 30K? If anyone can help me ill help you to.

My GT WizardFlipper
WizardFlipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #413
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Exclamation Stop posting here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiangpan64 View Post
Willing to do Numero Uno achievement and probably Full Refund achievement once I reach lv. 50, add me if interested. Basically online every evening Eastern time.

Nintend00m
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN1GHT SH4D0Wx View Post
anyone wanna boost to get the 30 platinium awards achievement add me im on alot just add and send a message

xNSHD

I have a mic also
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardFlipper View Post
HI can anyone help do the money car glitch i am told its latest glitch and you make 30K? If anyone can help me ill help you to.

My GT WizardFlipper
Guys... STOP POSTING IN HERE if you look for certain players, this is a achievement discussion thread only, not a trading- or looing-for-other-players-thread, we have a specific thread for that, click the link and post there:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=571053
Old 04-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #414
x MOOSE 187 x

Send a message via ICQ to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via AIM to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via MSN to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Yahoo to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Skype™ to x MOOSE 187 x

x MOOSE 187 x's Gamercard
Got my 1000G last night, Odd though as I've only 25 Platinum medals, My only theory would be that before my character got reset the 6 platinum trophies somehow carried over?
Old 05-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #415
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Had to delete two more boosting posts. Anyone looking to boost the Online aspect of GTA, please use the GTA Online forum and more specifically the Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion Thread found here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=571053

This thread is for achievement discussion only. Thanks.

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #416
AusMikAtonic

AusMikAtonic's Gamercard
yeah I expected they had that put in the list to be honest it helps you explore the map and gives the game a twist its time consuming but fun so you cant complain really
AusMikAtonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #417
XboxGuy40

Ellerkermike40's Gamercard
Some of the achievement in are very hard to unlock.
XboxGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:36 PM   #418
SonOfJohnson

SonOfJohnson's Gamercard
Help To Level 100

Anyone wanting a parter for jobs or boosting in races add me "SonOfJohnson" I wanna get level 100, will obviously return the favor.
SonOfJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:44 PM   #419
stevengraham0

FSX o ST3VEN o's Gamercard
if anyone needs any help or just wants to have a mess about, robbing shops, breaking into army base etc.... add me ill be on tonight about 9 GMT
FSX o ST3VEN o

i have a mic

Last edited by stevengraham0; 05-16-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: i have a mic
stevengraham0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #420
MoMO33

M033D's Gamercard
Not too bad

They were pretty enjoyable achievements even if i do say so myself.
MoMO33 is offline   Reply With Quote