PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #1531
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Looks good but you've mentioned we need to grab 3-4 other friends when only 1 friend is necessary for races?
I thought the more people the better, but I'll change it since 2 is the minimum!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:49 AM   #1532
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I thought the more people the better, but I'll change it since 2 is the minimum!
Nah it barely makes a difference, 2 player is ideal but more is fine too.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:53 AM   #1533
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nah it barely makes a difference, 2 player is ideal but more is fine too.
Nah. That just means the win tradeoff rotation is bigger, thus taking longer for your XP bonuses to come in.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #1534
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Left it at two, I think that's fine for now.

Everything else is look good. I will submit this on the 1st of next month

Old 10-22-2013, 05:12 AM   #1535
noob school bus

noob schoo1 bus's Gamercard
Numero Uno

This is taken from my Social Club page:
http://i.imgur.com/ZdCV8wN.jpg

As you can see, I have 1 win in each victory award award (minus Road Rage) but still no achievement. Anything I could be missing?
Old 10-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #1536
Frozenghost001

Frozenghost001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
so i have no idea what im missing to get the Enjoy Your Stay online achievement. I've done everything listed there, and made sure to actually complete the activities and not quit early, and i still don't have the achievement, ive done each of the activities twice and still no achievement.

is there something you missed, or is my achievement glitched?
Frozenghost001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #1537
StarDreamer99

StarDreamer99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenghost001 View Post
so i have no idea what im missing to get the Enjoy Your Stay online achievement. I've done everything listed there, and made sure to actually complete the activities and not quit early, and i still don't have the achievement, ive done each of the activities twice and still no achievement.

I thought I had done everything as well. In my case, I had a recorded win in tennis, but the achievement unlocked only after I completed another set of tennis.
StarDreamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #1538
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:

I'm not sure if this was discussed but the "Enjoy Your Stay" achievement was glitched for me and would not unlock until I actually got a tattoo on my torso. And I did have tattoos elsewhere but I guess only the torso counts.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 10-22-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #1539
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:

Gitched for you, it seems. It's been confirmed that only those listed activities count towards the achievement. Not sure what you would have to do to fix it :/ I'm sure someone here has a solution for you though.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #1540
HF Publicity

S p i d e y LL's Gamercard
One of the story achievements didn't unlock. I just realized that. The one for "The Merryweather Heist." Guess I gotta play through again...
HF Publicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #1541
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF Publicity View Post
One of the story achievements didn't unlock. I just realized that. The one for "The Merryweather Heist." Guess I gotta play through again...
Lol, no. Just replay the mission, it'll unlock according to others.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #1542
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

On the World Map, make sure you have a green check mark next to the activities to know you participated in them, similar to the green check mark on stores that you've held up. You should have a green check mark on the Darts board in Sandy Shores, on Arm Wrestling, Tennis, Golf, Shooting Range, and then do all of the miscellaneous purchases. If you don't have a checkmark at those white activities, it didn't count it.

Since there have been many issues with online progress saving properly, you should do as many in one session as possible, if not all of them. Once I saw I had green checkmarks at the required activities, I then drove around and got a haircut, tattoo, clothes, lap dance, etc., and the achievement unlocked as soon as I finished a golf session of just one hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian Bred View Post
I'm not sure if this was discussed but the "Enjoy Your Stay" achievement was glitched for me and would not unlock until I actually got a tattoo on my torso. And I did have tattoos elsewhere but I guess only the torso counts.
I can confirm you don't need a torso tattoo. I got mine on my right arm (dagger) since it was the cheapest one and I'm a cheap person haha

Last edited by Necrophage33; 10-22-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #1543
Chaffreyy

Chaffreyy's Gamercard
Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to rank up from 90-100? I'm doing 2/3 laps on Criminal Records. Does the rate stay constant as it has? Or am I to expect the last 10 levels to be a grind?
Chaffreyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #1544
StarDreamer99

StarDreamer99's Gamercard
I finallly got my full 1000 achievement points for GTA V. That took me quite some time.

Thanks for all the guides, videos and info.
StarDreamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #1545
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
finally got 100% thanks to this guide!

good job BiggD (and whoever else helped with this). keep up the good work for DLC!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #1546
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
finally got 100% thanks to this guide!

good job BiggD (and whoever else helped with this). keep up the good work for DLC!
Congrats dude I may not be getting Multiplayer DLC for this game, so hopefully B A R 4 D stays on top of that. I will certainly be consistent with my guide writing once Single Player DLC drops!

Old 10-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #1547
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Video Games SUCK!

Old 10-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #1548
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
I may not be getting Multiplayer DLC for this game, so hopefully B A R 4 D stays on top of that.
Definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
It's his time of the month, it will pass.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #1549
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
Quote:
It's his time of the month, it will pass.
I have my period, you guys. I'll be fine in a few days.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #1550
BlackcatS

Anatiros's Gamercard
Quote:
Altruist Acolyte 5
Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult
anyone can help me with this achievement ? I Missed the location marked on the guide and now i didn't find anyone who need a ride !
Quote:
All's Fare in Love and War 10
Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
and also got the problem with this one ! playing for a hours with franklin and still didn't get any call for private fare !

BlackcatS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #1551
Frozenghost001

i would quote all of you, but thanks for the suggestions i'll try another set of tennis and getting a torso tattoo and see what happens. and yeah, those activities all have a green check next to them :/
Old 10-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #1552
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackcatS View Post
anyone can help me with this achievement ? I Missed the location marked on the guide and now i didn't find anyone who need a ride !

and also got the problem with this one ! playing for a hours with franklin and still didn't get any call for private fare !
I'm with BlackcatS on this, I've been waiting on this lousy call for way too long. It really feels like there's something wrong with it; this level of randomness seems way too much for such a simple achievement. And even for all the people that give tips, or say they've had no issues, I'm seeing just as many complain about the lack of calls or difficulty getting more if one is failed, regardless of the progress through the story. I'd put a warning on this one, just in case something more concrete is discovered in regards to why this is so touchy for some players.

As it stands, I've spent probably 7 hours total just sitting here, or driving around various roads, as Franklin, after getting 100% in the story, just for this one call. It was fine when I wasaable to find some random events, but now it feels like even those aren't popping up anymore. I'm starting to think that I should just work through the story until I can buy the cab company again. Which, luckily, isn't too much work, but still...

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #1553
modemman11

modemman11's Gamercard
How do random events spawn? I still have to deliver someone to the cult as trevor but every time I try to go to the spot where an event is, nothing happens. Also is there a list of events that work for this achievement?

Also, for online, The Criminal Records race, does anyone know if you can place bets in this race? I can't remember if this one has bets or not. Would be an easy way to make money, boosting with friends.

Last edited by modemman11; 10-27-2013 at 05:46 PM.
modemman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #1554
Frozenghost001

Finally found out what I was missing for Enjoy Your Stay - Golf. Apparently even though there was a green check next to it and under stats it said I did it, I guess the 4 games I previously played on it didn't count because under medals it still said I played/won none.

And that was also what I was missing for Numero Uno, got both achievements from winning a game of golf.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #1555
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by modemman11 View Post
How do random events spawn? I still have to deliver someone to the cult as trevor but every time I try to go to the spot where an event is, nothing happens. Also is there a list of events that work for this achievement?

Also, for online, The Criminal Records race, does anyone know if you can place bets in this race? I can't remember if this one has bets or not. Would be an easy way to make money, boosting with friends.
Most of the events that can be taken to the Cult actually spawn at certain times of the day. I took some pics awhile back so try these two maybe they'll show..

This one is available 24hrs a day as far as I know. 2 drunk men.

This one I found at two different times as I failed the first time. 4:00am & second time at 19:00pm. It's just above the city leading up the hills into Blaine County.

And yes you can place bets on Criminal Records.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:58 AM   #1556
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Trying to boost rally race right now if anyone else is interested. Have one other person with me right now.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:13 AM   #1557
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronsky View Post
Trying to boost rally race right now if anyone else is interested. Have one other person with me right now.
Hey, you should post in the Achievement Trading Thread to boost stuff. It's in the GTA Online sub-forum.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=514182
Old 10-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #1558
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Quote:
Hey, you should post in the Achievement Trading Thread to boost stuff. It's in the GTA Online sub-forum.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=514182
Ahh my bad. Thought it was weird that there was no achievement trading thread.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #1559
MunkeyDust420

MunkeyDust420's Gamercard
Thanks a lot
MunkeyDust420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #1560
mkokz

mkokz's Gamercard
@B A R 4 D: Thanks a lot for all your guides, they really help me out.

But I just wondered: How do you have the time for writing all those super-guides and playing many games until completion? Do you even have a real life?

No offense, I just wondered
mkokz is offline   Reply With Quote