Sir Spawncelot's Gamercard
Backyard Sports: Backyard Football 10

GamerScore 11/10

everything else....wait, there was nothing else
Old 10-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #1592
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Batman Arkham Origins - 7/10

I love the story (so far). I love Troy Baker as The Joker. Even though Smith had the chance to do something different with Batman, he kinda just sounds like the same old Conroy mixed with Christian Bale's rage from the Nolan trilogy (but I still kinda like it).

Soundtrack is great.

Gotham feels kinda empty though and since half of the city is reused from AC, it feels kinda boring at times.

MP is awful, and even though it was developed by a different company, it still takes away from the Single Player experience for me. It has a cool concept, but overall it's just not fun to play.

I would give this an 8/10, but the MP and setting is underwhelming.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~

Last edited by BiggD; 10-28-2013 at 10:52 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #1593
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
The Wolf Among Us - 8/10

I think I like this more than The Walking Dead. The writing is great, the story is interesting, and the characters are very close to what I pictured them being like in the comics. The series shows a lot of promise, and I can't wait to play the next episode.

So far, my biggest complaint with the game is Bigby's voice actor. I don't think it fits the character that well. I always imagined him sounding a bit meaner and gruffer. There are also a few technical issues here that all Telltale games seem to suffer from.

Despite the minor issues I have with it, I would still recommend this game to everyone. It's very good.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #1594
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
How to survive 4/10
Good idea for a survival zombie game...controls needed work, game has some serious frame rate issues, is too short, and glitched my ironman playthrough right at the end so I couldn't finish it. Was not worth 15 dollars lol.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #1595
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
GTA V - 120 Hours on this (so says raptr) Probably the biggest time sink Ive played in a longgggg time! Single player was amazing, got lost in the magic of it all and the crazy amount of details within.
Online was a huge disappointment, I expected so much more but it got boring quite quick.

9.6/10

The Wolf Among Us - Great way to spend a few hours (2.5hrs to be exact) The story is awesome and really really looking forward to the next one, Characters and story have me gripped (I hope this episode thing catches on! I dont have that much time for gaming so bite sized chunks suits me very well (ignoring the 120 hours I abandoned my girlfriend and house chores when GTA launched LOL) Only issues I had were the freezing and lagging scenes but its only a small gripe.

8.9/10

Last edited by MasterSparky; 10-29-2013 at 12:12 AM.
MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #1596
dvdubb

DVDUBB's Gamercard
Fable 3: 8/10
dvdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #1597
Fragarach Luin

Fragarach Luin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Crysis 2 - 6/10
I will admit that I've not perfected this game yet, but the only achievements I have left will be earned through multiplayer level-grinding, and after about 20 hours of boosting with five other people so far, I don't expect any surprises before we're finally done. The single player campaign disappointed me. The voice acting was poor, the dialogue was frequently bad enough to make me wonder if it might be a poor translation, and the gameplay was childishly easy. After playing the first Crysis on Delta difficulty, I was expecting something similar--doable, but quick to punish mistakes. Crysis 2 on Supersoldier took me just a few minutes more than four hours, and I'm willing to bet I killed fewer than 20 enemies. I thought the pingers might be a challenge, but cloak and four packs of C4 ended those fights before they began, and the K-Volt made the last four "final bosses" into mercy kills. All in all, it was a joke. I felt as though half the time I played the campaign was spent watching an interactive movie of Alcatraz fall over, crawl around, and stagger back to his feet. The music was bombastic and uninspired. The story kept reminding me of Prototype, except that I wished I could be more like Alex Mercer, and less like the weak, mute victim-character that I was forced to play as.
As for the multiplayer, there is none. I've only once found enough players to start a multiplayer game, and there were so many bugs and glitches that I barely got to appreciate how retardedly unbalanced the game was. I've been boosting with five other people I found through this site, roughly four hours a night for the last week and a half. I'm level 23, and I need to get to 50. And because the experience scales up for every level you advance, the actual halfway point is somewhere around level 41, so I'll be grinding this past the mandatory six-month play period.
Crysis 2 isn't a bad game. But it's one of the worst good games you can get. I would recommend finding others to boost with BEFORE you put this game on your gamercard, if you're a completionist.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:07 AM   #1598
Slaughter XBA
Merry Thanksgiving!

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Crysis 2 - 6/10
I will admit that I've not perfected this game yet, but the only achievements I have left will be earned through multiplayer level-grinding, and after about 20 hours of boosting with five other people so far, I don't expect any surprises before we're finally done. The single player campaign disappointed me. The voice acting was poor, the dialogue was frequently bad enough to make me wonder if it might be a poor translation, and the gameplay was childishly easy. After playing the first Crysis on Delta difficulty, I was expecting something similar--doable, but quick to punish mistakes. Crysis 2 on Supersoldier took me just a few minutes more than four hours, and I'm willing to bet I killed fewer than 20 enemies. I thought the pingers might be a challenge, but cloak and four packs of C4 ended those fights before they began, and the K-Volt made the last four "final bosses" into mercy kills. All in all, it was a joke. I felt as though half the time I played the campaign was spent watching an interactive movie of Alcatraz fall over, crawl around, and stagger back to his feet. The music was bombastic and uninspired. The story kept reminding me of Prototype, except that I wished I could be more like Alex Mercer, and less like the weak, mute victim-character that I was forced to play as.
As for the multiplayer, there is none. I've only once found enough players to start a multiplayer game, and there were so many bugs and glitches that I barely got to appreciate how retardedly unbalanced the game was. I've been boosting with five other people I found through this site, roughly four hours a night for the last week and a half. I'm level 23, and I need to get to 50. And because the experience scales up for every level you advance, the actual halfway point is somewhere around level 41, so I'll be grinding this past the mandatory six-month play period.
Crysis 2 isn't a bad game. But it's one of the worst good games you can get. I would recommend finding others to boost with BEFORE you put this game on your gamercard, if you're a completionist.
This is the way I feel about a lot of games. *cough* Borderlands 1 *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Slaugh7er View Post
Batman: Arkham Origins 9/10

Best prequel I've played in a long time. It's not a cash cow and does a great job of setting up the stories in AA and AC. The voice acting isn't as good as the first two but its still good. Phenomenal story with flowing, intense, and brutal combat and, for the most part, realistic predator sequences (stealth sections). My only gripe is the multiplayer, but even that can be fun... You know, when you actually get enough people to start the game.
I'm lowering a point, that's right, to an 8/10. Only because I've experienced a myriad of visual glitches, technical glitches and freezing. The game's good enough for me to get past that but they break the immersion.

Last edited by Slaughter XBA; 10-29-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Slaughter XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #1599
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Clive Barker's Jericho (so far) 3.5/10

Okay, the story is quite interesting but this is some of the most idiotic game play I've ever felt in a shooter.

Slow, sluggish, getting stuck on the terrain on flat ground, even on Normal it takes a ridiculous amount of ammo to kill even the grunt enemies who by that time have swarmed you and taken out several of the squad, and this is even picking shots with Cole's scanner looking for weak spots and slowing down time. Find myself just running around reviving people constantly.

Squad commands, AI, and mechanics suck ass. Tell one squad to hang back and cover? Nope they get arsed from behind because they're dumbshits. Tell them to move to a certain point? Behind cover? Nope, they'll stand in the open in a crossfire and get ripped apart, leaving you to run out there and revive their dumb asses.

This game is ludicrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
The Wolf Among Us - 8/10
I still have to finish ep's 2-5 and 400 Days of WD. Then will be picking this up

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #1600
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
dead island riptide

just completed it, only took me 2 days! i only bothered with the main quests, couldnt be bothered to do sidequests. i enjoyed it a lot! not quite as much as the first one but still a great and fun game 8/10 !

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #1601
Oryhara

CO Oryhara's Gamercard
Gears of War 3

8/10

I've played the other 2 previous and thought the series was brilliant, I do feel a little short on the campaign with this one, I'm on act 4 already and barely played it. There is a large amount of extras in beast, horde and multi-player though. I do enjoy the achievement progression bars they help a lot.

Send me a message if you can help with the following;
Gears of War 3
Streets of Rage 2
Black Ops 1 & 2

Currently Working on the Gears of War 3 Campaign
Oryhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #1602
Emfulz

Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryhara View Post
Gears of War 3

8/10

I've played the other 2 previous and thought the series was brilliant, I do feel a little short on the campaign with this one, I'm on act 4 already and barely played it. There is a large amount of extras in beast, horde and multi-player though. I do enjoy the achievement progression bars they help a lot.
If you think the campaign is short in Gears of War 3, wait until you try Judgement. That game feels like an expansion worth a max of $30 new, maybe even $20. Even the multiplayer is weak in there.

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #1603
gazmaster1

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Ride to Hell 0.1/10

Everything you have read about this game is true. I don't know what posses me to play shit like this but I'm like a moth to a flame when I hear about a game so bad it doesn't need to be played to be believed. Once I'm done with this its onto Shattered Spear then I'm having a few weeks off before I get my X1, depending on what the GFG is next month.

Destiny Raid completed 04/11/14
gazmaster1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #1604
BitterMelonFarm

BitterMelonFarm's Gamercard
NBA 2K6 - Adequate Achievement Fodder/10

Can't assign it a number rating because I didn't do enough with it, but I got all my achievements in a game with ten minute quarters and mailed it back immediately, so it gave me what I wanted.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig!
Back after a lengthy hiatus
Latest Completion: South Park: The Stick of Truth
PSN - kingslayer52 (Vita and PS3, PS Plus)
BitterMelonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:18 AM   #1605
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterMelonFarm View Post

Can't assign it a number rating because I didn't do enough with it, but I got all my achievements in a game with ten minute quarters and mailed it back immediately, so it gave me what I wanted.
That's the scariest thing, I started the game JUST an hour ago LOL!

Got 2 achievements in first 12 min game. Should get these other 3 in this 48 min game.

5/10 I guess..
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #1606
Slaughter XBA
Merry Thanksgiving!

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Batman: Arkham Origins - (Multiplayer) 5/10
It had potential but it's honestly killed by the fact that you need a full lobby to even start the match. The Wrist Dart (I think that's what it's called) is so op it ruins it. Seriously I got one shotted across the map with that thing lol
Old 10-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #1607
BitterMelonFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
That's the scariest thing, I started the game JUST an hour ago LOL!

Got 2 achievements in first 12 min game. Should get these other 3 in this 48 min game.

5/10 I guess..
I'll say this much for it -- at least the basketball is functional, unlike NBA Live 06. What a turd burger that game is. It's not even possible to complete thanks to EA's server closing bullshit. I'm about to start Disney's Up. This game is probably going to suck hard, but I'm hoping to get my 1000 tonight and mail it back in the morning.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:39 AM   #1608
Fragarach Luin

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Wink

Quote:
I'll say this much for it -- at least the basketball is functional, unlike NBA Live 06. What a turd burger that game is. It's not even possible to complete thanks to EA's server closing bullshit. I'm about to start Disney's Up. This game is probably going to suck hard, but I'm hoping to get my 1000 tonight and mail it back in the morning.
Buddy...it doesn't sound like you're having much fun at all with your videogaming. Do you play any games for fun? I know which website I'm on, and God knows I'm crippled by a need for completion, but have some fun, too, mate.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:51 AM   #1609
BitterMelonFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Buddy...it doesn't sound like you're having much fun at all with your videogaming. Do you play any games for fun? I know which website I'm on, and God knows I'm crippled by a need for completion, but have some fun, too, mate.
Haha, I'm playing a fair bit of GTA Online and I'm also working through Condemned: Criminal Origins, which I'm enjoying. I also bought Prey and I'm going to start that this week. A user messaged me about boosting Prey's online, so hopefully I'll get a completion there. And then next Tuesday, I'm getting Ghosts.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:18 AM   #1610
Fragarach Luin

Ah, I see. You only talk about the bad games. Well, that's good that you've got some good games to play. If your friend falls through for Prey, hit me up. I'll be starting that up soon.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 AM   #1611
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Sadly, there are probably 6-7 games I could assign that rating to. What has my gaming life come to
Old 10-30-2013, 06:03 AM   #1612
Emfulz

Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Battlefield 4 Multiplayer: 7/10 This game feels just like Battlefield 3 but slightly better and I do not like the freezing that has occurred to me over 5 times now.

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #1613
jtm232556

Benty Rekshin's Gamercard
Tomb Raider - 9/10
jtm232556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1614
BitterMelonFarm

Disney's Up - 1/10

FUCK YOU ANACONDA MOTHERFUCKER FUCK SHIT FUCK. I'm so glad THQ went bankrupt, because they made abysmal games like this. Wish I'd been on hand the day the developers of this game were issued pink slips so I could laugh in their faces. If you produce garbage like this, the gaming industry is not where you belong. And now to get my blood pressure back down from stroke level and finish this licensed atrocity...

And holy hell, I hate that little kid.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #1615
BoboMcGraw

stevieknix's Gamercard
GTA V 7/10 (For the underwhelming multiplayer, the campaign is excellent)
BoboMcGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:37 AM   #1616
FullMoonBeaver

FullMoonBeaver's Gamercard
Hitman Absolution 9/10

Agent 47 is still as cool as ever. Loving the game so far, and the many ways to take out targets is fun. Can see me enjoying this all the way to the end. Making contracts for others sounds like a lot of fun, just need to unlock more levels etc to make some interesting ones.
FullMoonBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #1617
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMoonBeaver View Post
Hitman Absolution 9/10

Agent 47 is still as cool as ever. Loving the game so far, and the many ways to take out targets is fun. Can see me enjoying this all the way to the end. Making contracts for others sounds like a lot of fun, just need to unlock more levels etc to make some interesting ones.
Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #1618
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.
I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #1619
BitterMelonFarm

Condemned: Criminal Origins - I'm still grinding out two achievements (100% evidence and beating the game using only melee weapons) but I've really enjoyed this game. Graphics are shit and the sound is very repetitive, but it's a fun game and I found the story interesting. Certainly better than the dreck I've been playing lately. 8/10.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #1620
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.
Definitely. Unfortunately, it was my first Hitman game, and I think that's a part of the reason I loved it (since I couldn't compare it to Blood Money like others did). The challenges, level design, and characters were great. I also thought it had stellar graphics. Wish I hadn't sold my copy.