PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #451
probot

super metroid!
but seriously, i'd be happy with just some mindless expansions to proving ground and torchlight.
probot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #452
Jeesp

Jeesp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A sequel to Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Make it happen!
Jeesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #453
eragon3443
Banned User

SpecOperations9's Gamercard
Dishonored 2!
eragon3443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #454
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
far cry 4 or half life 3

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #455
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
far cry 4 or half life 3
The second Ubisoft announces anything about Far Cry 4 people will say its another thing for them to milk lol

Half-Life 3 is something I hope will exist but it is unlikely.

OT: Just Cause 3
That series has potential to be better than Grand Theft Auto . I'm sticking with that.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:03 AM   #456
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
There are quite a few that I am excited to see coming, such as Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 2. But I would like another Mass Effect game. I don't care who or what is involved, I just loved the series and want to play more of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #457
Fragarach Luin

Fragarach Luin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The really great thing about a Mass Effect sequel is that it could take place at literally any point in time, starring any race, and would really not need to have much to do with the original trilogy. My fear is that Bioware would pull a Star Wars and make the ME universe seem tiny by making all the same characters appear in ever iteration. But if I could dream, I would love a game where you play a Promethean fighting to leave knowledge to future civilizations, in the midst of being wiped out.
Red Dead Redemption had a great story because of the uniqueness of the circumstances presented in it. A prequel starring John Marston's former life, or a sequel starring his son simply wouldn't have the same impact.
Dishonored wrote itself into a corner, but I would love a similar game. Something that potentially has nothing to do with the original's story.
Half-Life 3 is an obligatory mention. I can't honestly say that I care that much.
I would like a Bioshock 2 that's worthy of the original.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #458
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon3443 View Post
Dishonored 2!
I wouldn't mind this at all. I freakin' loved Dishonored.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:16 AM   #459
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Midnight Club 5. 2013 and still not even any rumours which makes me very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #460
vvalentin85

The Punish3r 06's Gamercard
There would be many sequels i'd like to see, but i'm most anxious about announcing a RDR 2. This is my favourite game on x360. I spent an entire summer playing it. If they do that, i'll be happy. Wouldn't bother with other games for a looong long time.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #461
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
The really great thing about a Mass Effect sequel is that it could take place at literally any point in time, starring any race, and would really not need to have much to do with the original trilogy. My fear is that Bioware would pull a Star Wars and make the ME universe seem tiny by making all the same characters appear in ever iteration. But if I could dream, I would love a game where you play a Promethean fighting to leave knowledge to future civilizations, in the midst of being wiped out.
This would be amazing! Bioware could make a really good prequel. Mass Effect left a really big impact on my favorite games. The three games are all in my top 20 games I've played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #462
CloudMir

CloudMir's Gamercard
I'd love to see Dark Cloud resurrected for a third installment. DC2 was one of my favorite PS2 games, and I'd love to see another at some point.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #463
VitaminAmy

VitaminAmy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Shadow Hearts (loved the first, didn't like the 2nd)
Dark Cloud (loved the first, didn't play the 2nd)
XIII (not FFXIII)
KOTOR (or HD rerelease of the first, c'mon Bioware)
Fallout 4
Elder Scrolls VI (not the MMO)
Eternal Sonata (prettiest game ever)
Old 11-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #464
Joey The Dawg

Joey The Dawg's Gamercard
Bully II
Far Cry 4: Blood Dragon 2
The Saboteur 2
Prototype 3
Deadly Premonition 2
Mafia 3
Crackdown 3
Joey The Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #465
Secrecy

Secrecy 30's Gamercard
I would love to see sequels of fun and not-so-serious shooters: another Blood -pleeease-, XIII, Bulletstorm, Singularity, Timeshift, Duke Nukem, all of them with good and long campaign without stupid and useless multiplayer... and also another Brutal Legend.
Secrecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #466
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Kingsfield and Hexen.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #467
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Blinx: The Time Sweeper

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #468
RaitakanaMendoza

Talking It's that time again....Here comes the rumors TGS 2014!!!

Drumroll.....It will take all of Japan by surprise. Get ready for the most exciting TGS show in many years, the rumors are heating up strong for Tokyo Game Show 2014!!

Recently, we have had a few Tokyo Game Shows and GDC conferences that have been a bit of a letdown. This next one though promises to blow the rest out of the water. It will have industry heavy weights from every corner of the industry, and promises to be a total blowout for each side.

Here's what's at the tip of our tongues....Can you say....BREATH OF FIRE 6?
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/...-shown-at-tgs/
New Xbox One Exclusive promises to shock and amaze

We're hearing the rumors, and what the rumors are saying is Hironobu Sakaguchi just got done playing with a final Xbox One development kit...He posted the picture on Twitter. Now can the waiting audience guess what that may mean?

LOST ODYSSEY 2?....(Plus new game from Platinum!!)

It's going to be a very exciting TGS this year as the Xbox One and further even the PS4 are planning a grand relaunch in the land of rising suns. Titanfall will be seen and we're hearing through well placed sources, a BREATH OF FIRE and possibly LOST ODYSSEY will make a debut....As will a ton of T.V. Shows, content, gamer pics and new high-impact features.

To those wondering how any of this could be possible, when Japan barely pays the Xbox any attention anymore and same for PS4, I direct your rage to the shocking Tokyo Game Shows of years past. A whole new ball game.

The facts are that Japan has changed dramatically but is still in the game. Asia and Japan in particular are more into T.V. shows and entertainment than they ever have been in prior years, making it less about games for them. However let me remind you, that if either the Xbox or PS4 bring the right programming and games they can still win consolation prizes.

A little dash of Breath of Fire as well as syndicated Television shows for Japanese audiences, is enough to temporarily give the Xbox One a very heavy boost in Japan. And if MS stays committed and brings less games yet a lot more T.V. shows to Japan, they can cut out actually a pretty darn good niche there and so too can Sony / Sony Pictures.

The future of Japan is in entertainment, realistic or unrealistic. That is their number one priorities. And as a big fan of the PS4 I can tell you one company has learned that hugely after the Last of Us. Unfortunately there are also losers, and another company who I have not been a fan of for a long time has nearly ruined the Japanese games marketplace. (Nintendon't)

However the great news ladies and gentleman, is all that is about to be erased because iconic franchises are returning. We shall see more Gears of War and Halo along with some real surprises, like Alan Wake, The Last of Us 2, Uncharted and Conkers Bad Fur Day 2.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new.../1100-6418357/

http://raptr.com/Heather_Spears/news...e-for-xbox-one

Based on everything I've now been hearing, this promises to be one of the most exciting years for games ever seen. A good year for adventure games, RPGs and gamers of all types. And I personally am looking forward to a Lost Odyssey/Final Fantasy spin off on the PS4, as well as T.V. show and a lot more surprises to be in store. This is the year video games go mainstream, this is Tokyo Game Show 2014 the year of Xbox One.

Last edited by RaitakanaMendoza; 03-23-2014 at 04:05 PM.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:06 PM   #469
TheDarkOne

LeGiOnOfPaIn666's Gamercard
There r several sequels I would like to see: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Last Remenant, and Star Ocean The Last Hope. There r others but can't think of them at moment.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:18 PM   #470
TitlingFrame52

TitlingFrame52's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver
Only one sequel is needed for me... HALF-LIFE 3.
And we also need Bulletstorm 2

Thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and the awesome sig!
TitlingFrame52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:58 AM   #471
Spartan343DAlterias

Cool Surprises in store for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaitakanaMendoza View Post
It will take all of Japan by surprise. Get ready for the most exciting TGS show in many years, the rumors are heating up strong for Tokyo Game Show 2014!!
The future of Japan is in entertainment, realistic or unrealistic. That is their number one priorities. And as a big fan of the PS4 I can tell you one company has learned that hugely after the Last of Us. Unfortunately there are also losers, and another company who I have not been a fan of for a long time has nearly ruined the Japanese games marketplace.
Yeah mate, this squares up nicely with what I'm hearing as well.
Lost Odyssey 2, Breath of Fire and a new game from platinum would be perfect additions for the Xbox 1's bloody year one fall lineup.

And could this be why Hironobu Sakaguchi finally changed his website recently with all this obvious Lost Odyssey type artwork?

http://mistwalkercorp.com/page0/index.html

I mean, for the first time I'm seeing it just like you all put it. Sakaguchi belongs with Microsoft Game Studios and if he has really crossed over, that would be huge for the future franchise growth.

Right now, the future of consoles is uncertain in Asia. But you guys are bloody right, all it would take to turn Japan's fortunes around is the arrival of the right content. Games like Breath of Fire, Lost Odyssey and even Vanquish 2 are exactly the types of things Japan's been desiring for ages. Heck I know ten people who would love an X-Men RPG, and an X-Men or Avengers RPG done right would light up Japan's sales charts. I know there's a lot of people who don't like such things, but they are the same ones who play exercise games and what not and to me and many other asian folks those are not games.

And with the Wii U situation just as awful as it is, being the arrogance Nintendo carries is winding up with them reaching barely 4 million, this could be just the break MS(and the others) were waiting for. If the stars line up. Y'all are right, Xbox can't just beat the Wii at its own game overnight but when it comes to Japan....due to this unforeseen turn of events, it has the potential to finally beat it anyway. This could be the turning point.

Nintendo's system aren't going to barely hit 3 million, and if Xbox brings the games and cuts the deal, they can easily sell more than that at least even if they wind up more than 4 million behind ps4. We need to see it soon!

A resurgence in the Asian market due to Breath of Fire type games could resurrect the whole entertainment industry, if done right it could pull us out of the ruin of an all hand-held games future. When one stumbles enough you can't waste a minute, lets see the games. Capcom winds up the big winner.

Last edited by Spartan343DAlterias; 03-24-2014 at 03:11 AM.
Spartan343DAlterias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:29 AM   #472
RaitakanaMendoza

Arrow Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan343DAlterias View Post
Y'all are right, Xbox can't just beat the Wii at its own game overnight but when it comes to Japan....due to this unforeseen turn of events, it has the potential to finally beat it anyway. This could be the turning point.
Yes, this needs to happen. I've said it from the very beginning.

The Xbox without Ace Combat, new franchises, Lost Odyssey or Breath of Fire cannot beat the Nintendo Wii U - which needs to feel defeat.

But believe it or not, if Xbox gets the Ace Combat series back, Tales, strengthens the Lost Odyssey brand, promotes television shows, brings Breath of Fire and a few other new game series to the plate. The Xbox One can do the impossible, it can outsell the Wii U. And so can Azure.

Now it's true, this is more or less a consolation prize since everything under the sun can outsell the Wii U. But the point is, this is a very stuck up company who still believes every franchise they create sells ten million units. These are the same people who believe they walk on water.

Including that joke of a series called Metroid and even Kid Icarus claiming to sell ten million units. It is long, long past time for Nintendo to be defeated. They are not god's gifts to games, and I do proclaim right now, the Xbox One is and will always be a much better entertainment system.

Bring on Crackdown Renegades. Give us drop in drop off co op and make it sting.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #473
Pokenut

Stig Assassin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Corrupt x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
What I would like to see, in no particular order:

Alan Wake 2
Mirror's Edge 2 (So happy the reboot is coming!)
PGR5
Smuggler's Run 2 (Played the original on the Gamecube)
Portal 3
Halo: ODST 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando 2
Forza Horizon 2 (Hope the rumor is true)

There has to be more but I can't think of them.
Pokenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #474
Cabblekillazz

Cablekillazz's Gamercard
I think they should make another sequel to Bioshock. I know they made infinite but I want to see another sequel about rapture or something similar.
Cabblekillazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:01 PM   #475
RaitakanaMendoza

Lightbulb Let the good games roll

Just so you know I wasn't talking out of my ear about these things, these were real rumors. Sakaguchi really did reveal he was working on an Xbox One developers kit.

http://middleofnowheregaming.com/201...-plans-teased/

http://operationrainfall.com/rumor-n...unced-tuesday/

For those of you who are unaware of this, Hironobu Sakaguchi is like the godfather of the Japanese games industry. Whatever he says can usually be counted on as gospel, when it comes to trends in the industry. There would have been no Final Fantasy series, if Sakaguchi did not create it.

So when he says he's basically been working on an Xbox One kit, the world pays some attention.

This could be all about a come-back of the console games industry in japan, so I advise people to follow closely. If there's one thing I remember most of all, it is how Xbox360 sold 18,782 units...four times higher than usual and more than the Wii, when Tales of Vesperia and Monster Hunter were released.

Monster Hunter Frontier Zero wasn't even technically exclusive, since it was on PC and later the Vita yet it bumped up Xbox sales to be nearly twice that of Wii. That is just the proof of what quality games can do, so think about this for now.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/con.../1100-6418629/

Lets say the best case scenario happened. Sakaguchi teases a new RPG adventure game for Xbox One, plus Lost Odyssey 2. They then reveal a surprise announcement of Breath of Fire. And then they reveal Platinum is working on a spiritual successor to the Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Following this we find out there will likely be a sequel to Blue Dragon, all to be released on Xbox One. I admit that I liked Blue Dragon quite a bit. What held it back from achieving classic status, is the childish story. If it had a story that was as deep as its characters, it could have been a classic.

But it just fell short of that Lost Odyssey status, for most people because of the childish and immature themes. Yet it feels a lot like Final Fantasy, I wouldn't be playing it today if that game was not good.

Japan thought so as well, because Blue Dragon sold over 210,000 copies the highest sales for any Xbox game ever released. In Japan, it sold more copies than Star Ocean 4. So essentially, there is now over 2 million gamers in Japan who has played Lost Odyssey or Blue Dragon. LO sold about 168,000, so not as high as BD.

But it captured a mass mind share, where now many players in Japan have heard of the series and have played it. To get down to terms here, a sequel to Lost Odyssey could sell as many as 500,000 units. That is half a million, which is a good success for Xbox One.

Because if LO2 comes out and succeeds, then due to the rule of ratio/software sales...Xbox One would sell over 40,000 units that week. Which would be much higher than its predecessor. And, if LO2 corrected all mistakes with the first game - made it larger, used real-time combat, had a story much more fluid..then it would eclipse the first game's sales quickly.

Funny enough, if Lost Odyssey 2 succeeds then that means Blue Dragon 2 will sell even greater. How do we know this? The mind share for the Blue Dragon series, due to more promotions, is much larger in Japan. By default, it would sell nearly 600,000 units and sell more copies than Odyssey. Those would be higher sales figures than Star Ocean ever got, and since they are first party games..you would never see a PS4 version.

Ok, so then what is the end goal here? What Xbox realistically achieve? I would say the Xbox One, could realistically hit higher sales than the 360 which tapped out at 1.8 million. Instead of selling about 2 million, Xbox One could sell 4 million units: Off the back of excellent exclusives like LO 2 or Breath of Fire alone. It could achieve these figures.

Yes, it would be very challenging and there is no way LO 2 would outsell Kingdom Hearts. The onus would be on Microsoft to ensure their own games do not get overlooked, due to more popular ones like Hearts series or Dark Souls. But if they did succeed with the sequels, then MS would be saying to Japan they are here to stay.

Not only this, but if they merchandised their games..make a TV show, or similar things. They could get a welcome response from Japan and be seen as the 2nd choice console. That would mean everyone who has a PS4/PC etc would, often times buy an Xbox too. Which is a good success.

They'd have surpassed the Wii U sales at least, maybe be ahead of Wii/U sales by about 5000 units. And realistically Xbox can't grow any higher. Even still though, that is a success.

If the One could hit 4 million, then that is a success especially in how Japan's market is today. It has not declined, it's evolved. All the games are on mobile phones now. If any dev gets their games running on Xbox One/Samsung phones at the same time, they would make bank. Same thing for Sony, if their games could be played on phone as well as console.

But that is just the way the market is now, so it's wise to invest in mobiles. In the future after all they will be the main platform. This would be the best outcome I see, since Sony would revive Legend of Dragoon and dominate the sales charts again.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:23 AM   #476
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'm going to have to go with Halo 3: ODST 2 and Red Dead Redemption. Some people hated Halo 3: ODST but it was such an awesome game, with a massive open world for an FPS. And Red Dead Redemption is something else. Such a great game, not even close to being done it, but still. I love it.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:04 AM   #477
PainOfDemise

PainOfDemise's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Lost Odyssey. One of the best RPGs made in a long time and it deserves a sequel.

PainOfDemise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:33 AM   #478
BooneJusticius

BooneJusticius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I would love to see a sequel to Lost Odyssey.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:18 AM   #479
AnAngelCalled X

AnAngelCalled X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cogfather View Post
Hello everyone, I was just wondering what kind of sequels you guy's or girl's would like to see in the future for any game, it doesn't have to be on Xbox 360 it could be a game for PC or PS3 or think way back and think of a game that you loved back in the day that you would like to see on the next gen consoles or this gens.

I hope they make a Half Life 3 (which I think is in the making?) and a Left 4 Dead 3. Oh man, and a good Silent Hill sequel! I seriously need to forget that Downpour ever existed.
AnAngelCalled X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #480
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAngelCalled X View Post
I hope they make a Half Life 3 (which I think is in the making?)
Imagine Valve making Half Life 3 a Steambox exclusive ..

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote