Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YiazmatXII View Post
Can you convince me otherwise? lol
Sure I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
The achievements are just stupid! The gameplay doesn't feel as smooth, and quite frankly, it's just a confusing game.
Nawww bro, it's a good port, it feels the same but also lets you play as Tails and choose which soundtrack you want, US or JPN. I'm not a fan of the US soundtrack though, the Robotnik music is so out of place.

Quote:
One thing which really stood out to me is the Metal Sonic race has CLEARLY been changed to make that achievement extremely difficult - This is what made me realize that it's not even the same game.
Nope, it's definitely the same. It just takes some practice to nail but you'll get it eventually. I found it easy since I've done it before.

Quote:
I was expecting much more from this after all the hype, but my final thoughts are... I wish I hadn't spent 400 point on it.
It's only 400 points, I mean you could be like me and spent 800MSP on the train wreck called Sonic 4: Episode 2.

As for Sonic CD being a good game, I prefer Sonic 3. CD's level design gets on my nerves since there's no real balance between platforming and running that Sonic's 2, 1 and 3 has. That and it has the least entertaining bosses. As for Sonic and Knuckles, pretty much all but 5 bosses are boring.

Damn I'm so depressed.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote