PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #31
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPC Darth Vader View Post
It's available with Lev 14 but only 1 goldstar or less, but it can take more than a half hour till it's appears

you gain

1 gold star 15k EXP
2 gold star 20k EXP
3 gold star 37k EXP
It should be noted that these XP totals will only be given when the player has Aced the Fast Learner perk (Mastermind - Tier 2).
Old 09-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #32
Rose Knight789

Rose Knight789's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Don't be so daft. Its an EXPLOIT. Its not cheating nor glitching. Its the developers fault for leaving it in. There's nothing wrong with doing it whatsoever. It doesn't affect anyone negatively. Also, people wouldn't resort to this if the XP levels weren't ridiculous.

This. Also, there isnt nor shouldn't be a "pro vs anti boosting thing". There's people who earn XP by playing all the time. People who use IN-GAME OFFICIALLY APPROVED BY MICROSOFT exploits. And people who flat out glitch/use gamesaves. The end.
Honestly, if you think the xp levels are so ridiculous then you obviously don't play any game for very long they made the xp levels high in order to increase desire to replay it. As well as, anyone should know you shouldn't be overpowered without putting time into a game. Just a pure fact. You don't start minecraft with diamond gear full enchantments so why should you have two full trees filled out completely pretty much.

Rose Knight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #33
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Knight789 View Post
Honestly, if you think the xp levels are so ridiculous then you obviously don't play any game for very long they made the xp levels high in order to increase desire to replay it. As well as, anyone should know you shouldn't be overpowered without putting time into a game. Just a pure fact. You don't start minecraft with diamond gear full enchantments so why should you have two full trees filled out completely pretty much.
Obviously you don't know squat about me or gaming. Just cause I, as well as many others, think the XP levels are on the ridiculous side, it doesn't mean we or I don't invest a lot of time into it. I've invested 40+ hours in the game already. And like another poster had said, its like Gears with the XP intervals. Its too much.

If you think its "just right", then there's something wrong with you, not us. 1,000,000 XP from 99-100 is unfair to say the least. You need something along the lines of 22million XP to get 100. And with the most XP you can get in a single mission is 30-60k, that's on the BS side.

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:09 AM   #34
Rose Knight789

Rose Knight789's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Obviously you don't know squat about me or gaming. Just cause I, as well as many others, think the XP levels are on the ridiculous side, it doesn't mean we or I don't invest a lot of time into it. I've invested 40+ hours in the game already. And like another poster had said, its like Gears with the XP intervals. Its too much.

If you think its "just right", then there's something wrong with you, not us. 1,000,000 XP from 99-100 is unfair to say the least. You need something along the lines of 22million XP to get 100. And with the most XP you can get in a single mission is 30-60k, that's on the BS side.
Sounds to me literally you haven't played halo 4 or any other game with an extensive level system. Good luck for you in your endeavors I pray that literally every game has higher xp intervals so you may suffer.

Rose Knight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #35
pauly_27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Knight789 View Post
Sounds to me literally you haven't played halo 4 or any other game with an extensive level system. Good luck for you in your endeavors I pray that literally every game has higher xp intervals so you may suffer.
And I'm sure he prays that every game like that has an exploit that can be used which will get you all buttflustered on the internet. Perhaps if this game had as much variety as a Halo 4 you might have a point, but it doesn't.

Get a grip, and maybe start "praying" for something more important in your life, and not somebody's level on Payday 2 for the xbox.

BTW, I'm currently using the Rats method. Hope that makes you mad, buddy. Be level 100 in no time
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #36
crazed blue

crazed blue's Gamercard
Need help leveling up
Gt crazed blue
crazed blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #37
bboy736

Rederin736's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazed blue View Post