PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > X-Men Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #91
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryeangle View Post
Finally got this achievement, just played it from start to finish with Cyclops and it unlocked. Thank goodness! Now, if anyone fancys helping me get my last achievement, 'You fell to our trap!', add me. My gamertag is Ryeangle.
I did the same thing, I started as nightcrawler and beat the last guy with everyone and then had to replay the whole game over with Cyclops. It popped after magneto was dead, and i also got bamf just playing solo with Cyclops as well.
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #92
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
just played the last level online coop with all character but cyclopes. it never showed up as saving each time. then played online again the entire game with cyclops and the game saved then the achievement popped got my 200!!

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #93
funkychld

Funkychld's Gamercard
I played through once with Cyclops all the way through, then the other 5 characters just Magneto. Then I played all the way through with Cyclops again and the achievement popped after defeating Magneto.

I'd suggest playing through the game first with Colossus, then beat just the final level with the 4 characters not named Cyclops, then go through the whole thing with Cyclops. Should work.
funkychld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #94
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Full run with wolverine first time, beat just magneto with 4 of them, played through on jap made with cylclopes and then beat just magneto with nightcrawler or dazzler and it unlocked.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #95
gazmaster1

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
If you are having trouble with the game not saving like me play 6 player jap rom online, seems even if you are on the leader boards it is all down to the game actually saving. Then just try beating magneto again with all characters not including Cyclops. I done a full run through the game with him first again on these settings then just beat magneto with the others. Cheevo popped for me when I beat him with storm.