PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #241
CoreOfBrutality
 
CoreOfBrutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington State
Posts: 192
Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
I think I would rather just play down the drain, sure it isn't as much exp, but the money made off of it makes up for it. I would rather have decent exp and a ton of money then a lot of exp and hardly any money like criminal records gives you. Reached level 117 by grinding this race a lot, and every once in awhile playing other races.
__________________
Just a casual gamer with a love for metal & core music. check out my other hobby, Visit my site: http://thecoreofbrutality.blogspot.com
CoreOfBrutality is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #242
Nextonex
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
I haven't played Down the Drain yet, I'll have to check it out.
Nextonex is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #243
CoreOfBrutality
 
CoreOfBrutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington State
Posts: 192
Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextonex View Post
I haven't played Down the Drain yet, I'll have to check it out.
Ya hit me up if you want to exchange wins to boost your level and money. Not sure what level you are but always down to exchange wins with anyone that asks. Anyone else who sees this post, let me know if your interested as well
__________________
Just a casual gamer with a love for metal & core music. check out my other hobby, Visit my site: http://thecoreofbrutality.blogspot.com
CoreOfBrutality is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #244
Puppys
Running Save Mode
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,297
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
I think I would rather just play down the drain, sure it isn't as much exp, but the money made off of it makes up for it. I would rather have decent exp and a ton of money then a lot of exp and hardly any money like criminal records gives you. Reached level 117 by grinding this race a lot, and every once in awhile playing other races.
I was more of a "get to level 100 quickly" person, so that is why I chose CR over DtD.
__________________
Puppys is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #245
CoreOfBrutality
 
CoreOfBrutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington State
Posts: 192
Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
But no point in getting to high level if don't have any money. That is why I prefer Down The Drain because by the time i got to the level I am now, My garage is completed
__________________
Just a casual gamer with a love for metal & core music. check out my other hobby, Visit my site: http://thecoreofbrutality.blogspot.com
CoreOfBrutality is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #246
ServeChilled
 
ServeChilled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FRONT ROW
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
But no point in getting to high level if don't have any money. That is why I prefer Down The Drain because by the time i got to the level I am now, My garage is completed
Depends, a lot of people(myself included) just want to get the rank 100 ach. out of the way.

ps. what does DtD pay with 2 people? Winner/Loser?
__________________



"For Those About To Rock"






Last edited by ServeChilled; 11-14-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: forgot
ServeChilled is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #247
Puppys
Running Save Mode
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,297
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
Depends, a lot of people(myself included) just want to get the rank 100 ach. out of the way.

ps. what does DtD pay with 2 people? Winner/Loser?
Exactly my point I was trying to get across lol, I could care less if I have the Entity, Adder, whatever... I just wanted my 1000g
__________________
Puppys is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #248
CoreOfBrutality
 
CoreOfBrutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington State
Posts: 192
Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
I guess your achievment hunter then its important. Myself personally, I care more about playing the game then a tag that says i 100% the achievements. Doesn't make my gaming anymore fun from doing so.
__________________
Just a casual gamer with a love for metal & core music. check out my other hobby, Visit my site: http://thecoreofbrutality.blogspot.com
CoreOfBrutality is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #249
Nextonex
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
I think we were getting about 1600-2000 each race with 3 of us if we hit the 43 second bonus on criminal records.
Nextonex is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #250
ServeChilled
 
ServeChilled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FRONT ROW
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
Ya hit me up if you want to exchange wins to boost your level and money. Not sure what level you are but always down to exchange wins with anyone that asks. Anyone else who sees this post, let me know if your interested as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
I guess your achievment hunter then its important. Myself personally, I care more about playing the game then a tag that says i 100% the achievements. Doesn't make my gaming anymore fun from doing so.

__________________



"For Those About To Rock"





ServeChilled is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #251
CoreOfBrutality
 
CoreOfBrutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Washington State
Posts: 192
Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I guess that would look confusing, but I do the grinding to make money and level, not necessarily to get a achievement, Plus enjoy helping others with exchanging wins and such. But my goal def wasnt to get the level 100 achievement, I just got that from grinding forever on certain races.
__________________
Just a casual gamer with a love for metal & core music. check out my other hobby, Visit my site: http://thecoreofbrutality.blogspot.com
CoreOfBrutality is offline  
Old 11-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #252
Zombiedrd
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,158

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just thought I would say that 1.06(beach bum) significantly reduces the RP from races now. I got 1/6th what I was normally getting from Criminal Records. They really want you to take the slow way.
__________________
50,000-Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper-Art Lover 80
100,000-Dragon Age II-I Got Your Back 25
150,000-Assassins Creed III-The New Tea Party 40
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline  
Old 11-20-2013, 02:04 AM   #253
Puppys
Running Save Mode
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,297
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Just thought I would say that 1.06(beach bum) significantly reduces the RP from races now. I got 1/6th what I was normally getting from Criminal Records. They really want you to take the slow way.
Yep, check here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=555839
__________________
Puppys is offline  
Old 11-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #254
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 6,822

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah this thread can be closed too due to the latest UPDATE 1.06 on November 19, 2013!
__________________
JuSt BLaZe is offline  
Old 11-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #255
Nextonex
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
I think they just want people to participate in the other activities instead of driving around in circles all day. What they should do is put a hourly or daily bonus on some jobs and have it broadcast to all the players. There are alot of fun jobs out there that nobody does because they are grinding whatever gives the most $$ and RP.
Nextonex is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 PM.