PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #241
CoreOfBrutality

Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
I think I would rather just play down the drain, sure it isn't as much exp, but the money made off of it makes up for it. I would rather have decent exp and a ton of money then a lot of exp and hardly any money like criminal records gives you. Reached level 117 by grinding this race a lot, and every once in awhile playing other races.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #242
Nextonex

I haven't played Down the Drain yet, I'll have to check it out.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #243
CoreOfBrutality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextonex View Post
I haven't played Down the Drain yet, I'll have to check it out.
Ya hit me up if you want to exchange wins to boost your level and money. Not sure what level you are but always down to exchange wins with anyone that asks. Anyone else who sees this post, let me know if your interested as well
Old 11-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #244
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
I think I would rather just play down the drain, sure it isn't as much exp, but the money made off of it makes up for it. I would rather have decent exp and a ton of money then a lot of exp and hardly any money like criminal records gives you. Reached level 117 by grinding this race a lot, and every once in awhile playing other races.
I was more of a "get to level 100 quickly" person, so that is why I chose CR over DtD.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #245
CoreOfBrutality

But no point in getting to high level if don't have any money. That is why I prefer Down The Drain because by the time i got to the level I am now, My garage is completed
Old 11-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #246
ServeChilled

Quote:
But no point in getting to high level if don't have any money. That is why I prefer Down The Drain because by the time i got to the level I am now, My garage is completed
Depends, a lot of people(myself included) just want to get the rank 100 ach. out of the way.

ps. what does DtD pay with 2 people? Winner/Loser?

"For Those About To Rock"

Last edited by ServeChilled; 11-14-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: forgot
Old 11-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #247
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
Depends, a lot of people(myself included) just want to get the rank 100 ach. out of the way.

ps. what does DtD pay with 2 people? Winner/Loser?
Exactly my point I was trying to get across lol, I could care less if I have the Entity, Adder, whatever... I just wanted my 1000g
Old 11-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #248
CoreOfBrutality

I guess your achievment hunter then its important. Myself personally, I care more about playing the game then a tag that says i 100% the achievements. Doesn't make my gaming anymore fun from doing so.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #249
Nextonex

I think we were getting about 1600-2000 each race with 3 of us if we hit the 43 second bonus on criminal records.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #250
ServeChilled

Quote:
Ya hit me up if you want to exchange wins to boost your level and money. Not sure what level you are but always down to exchange wins with anyone that asks. Anyone else who sees this post, let me know if your interested as well
Quote:
I guess your achievment hunter then its important. Myself personally, I care more about playing the game then a tag that says i 100% the achievements. Doesn't make my gaming anymore fun from doing so.

"For Those About To Rock"

Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #251
CoreOfBrutality

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I guess that would look confusing, but I do the grinding to make money and level, not necessarily to get a achievement, Plus enjoy helping others with exchanging wins and such. But my goal def wasnt to get the level 100 achievement, I just got that from grinding forever on certain races.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #252
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just thought I would say that 1.06(beach bum) significantly reduces the RP from races now. I got 1/6th what I was normally getting from Criminal Records. They really want you to take the slow way.
200,000-?
Old 11-20-2013, 02:04 AM   #253
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Just thought I would say that 1.06(beach bum) significantly reduces the RP from races now. I got 1/6th what I was normally getting from Criminal Records. They really want you to take the slow way.
Yep, check here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=555839
Old 11-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #254
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah this thread can be closed too due to the latest UPDATE 1.06 on November 19, 2013!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #255
Nextonex

I think they just want people to participate in the other activities instead of driving around in circles all day. What they should do is put a hourly or daily bonus on some jobs and have it broadcast to all the players. There are alot of fun jobs out there that nobody does because they are grinding whatever gives the most $$ and RP.
Closed Thread