PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
TheKiteRunner

TheKiterunner's Gamercard
Deadshot glitch HELP!!

ok so here is the issue I am having. I walk into the bank and beat up all the guards. Of course I left dead shot for last and kick his ass a few times. I got about half way. Then he disappeared...boom...vanished...but I have not defeated him. The hostage is still in the middle of the room. On my map it still highlights the bank as a dead shot mini quest. I have tried restarting my xbox and continuing the game but it does not matter what I do. When I walk back into the bank the hostage is still in the middle of the room and I cant seem to continue the side quest. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is dead shot hiding somewhere and I need to go find him?

Is anyone else having the some issue? Is this a glitch?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
EarthFool

KodoSoup's Gamercard
That's not meant to happen. Deadshot shouldn't disappear, other reinforcements should come by, then deadshot usually heads downstairs and takes the hostage, when at low hp.
This is certainly a glitch. Try to do other missions and then head back, I hope it'll work.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
TheKiteRunner

TheKiterunner's Gamercard
i decided to watch a youtube video and I saw that more reinforcements come through the door and in the end deadshot takes hold of the hostage. I have continued working through the game back the deadshot side mission will not restart or continue.

This sucks....what a glitch...i wonder if anyone else has had this same glitch.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It happened to me last night. I was giving Deadshot a beatdown, and he disappeared into the stairs.

The reinforcements came, I beat them, and the fight ended. But the hostage was still there, and Deadshot's health bar was still there.

Fortunately, I didn't exit the bank so it didn't save, and I get to try again later!
Old 11-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
Bergy3

Bergy3's Gamercard
It's a glitch

I have this problem as well. I was whupping up on deadshot and then he melted down through the stairs.

I am hoping a patch may address this, but I doubt it.
I plan to start the whole story campaign over when the game is properly patched.

Been a real bummer so far, was really excited for this title; now I feel like playing it to completion is a chore. Too many freezes and glitches.

Here's hoping the (unannounced but surely in the works) next Batman game from Rocksteady sets the bar again.
Bergy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergy3 View Post
I have this problem as well. I was whupping up on deadshot and then he melted down through the stairs.

I am hoping a patch may address this, but I doubt it.
I plan to start the whole story campaign over when the game is properly patched.

Been a real bummer so far, was really excited for this title; now I feel like playing it to completion is a chore. Too many freezes and glitches.

Here's hoping the (unannounced but surely in the works) next Batman game from Rocksteady sets the bar again.
The patch fixed the freezes for me. I haven't crashed or frozen one time since the patch.

That does suck. You did leave the bank when this happened, right?

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
Bergy3

Bergy3's Gamercard
Oh yeah, I have left the bank and done some other side stuff like Riddler and Black Mask.

I am hoping doing the next story bit might get me out of the woods. But, I am doubtful.
Bergy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
swkoch5447

BrutalGuitar's Gamercard
This glitch happened to me too. I unfortunately stepped out of the bank and it saved on me. I doesn't seem like there's anything I can do about it now.
swkoch5447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:08 AM   #9
LuciousDiamante

LuciousDiamante's Gamercard
Deadshot Glitch

I am having the same problem, is annoying I cant get my most wanted achievement cause of it. I got 100% on new story plus but not on the first story. I go in the bank and Deadshot is gone but some stupid hostage there. any info on when or if this will get fixed?
LuciousDiamante is offline   Reply With Quote