PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #2491
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Online racing - I lead with about 3 checkpointsto go on The Coummute, due to 1st and 2nd having a minor collision, then I end up second, seems too far away for slipstream, but of course custom vehicle on.

I look into upgrading my turbo - you can't have to win x number of races of this type! Seems a roundabout.
Certainly does seem counterproductive to make you win a certain amount of races against boosted cars before you can even use boost yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #2492
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I wish they didn't do those automatic bounties as soon as I join online. Some days I don't even get a chance to turn on the Passive mode. Boo man!

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Instagram )☆( Youтuвe )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #2493
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Ah, more "realistic" problems surfacing that are kind of annoying. I had when I go about doing a random encounter or something, flip off a cliff in my vehicle and the first time the car hits the road it blows up. It's "Dr. No" all over again with the three blind mice in that hearse!

Not all vehicles do that mind you but some that I've encountered, as soon as an impact hits the engine it explodes...rather irritating. Especially when all you're trying to do is avoid those f'n cops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #2494
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Ah, more "realistic" problems surfacing that are kind of annoying. I had when I go about doing a random encounter or something, flip off a cliff in my vehicle and the first time the car hits the road it blows up. It's "Dr. No" all over again with the three blind mice in that hearse!

Not all vehicles do that mind you but some that I've encountered, as soon as an impact hits the engine it explodes...rather irritating. Especially when all you're trying to do is avoid those f'n cops!
I feel you, but the only time a vehicle has exploded on me while falling is nose first. Every other angle merely damages it - if you nosedive the engine into the ground, it's more liable to explode.

Or from ridiculously high heights while spinning at about 600 degrees a second. That's reason enough for exploding.

Completions: 45
Completion Percentage: 100%
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #2495
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
LUCKY LUCKY!!! I can't help but feel that I could have done the same if I hadn't been rammed off the road every 10 seconds. When I was in 2nd place and right behind the leader, I felt pretty good! Then came the constant cheap shots.

Lol I'm pretty good at GTA Driving always have been since like Driver the game and classic racing games like Nascar. I didn't run into any aggressive Drivers like in IV. I remember people derby racing even going the wrong way hitting me head on costing me first place I'd get so mad I'd quit. IV's online was pretty bad, V's is everything I wanted iv's to be.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #2496
thewyseone

BOOOO! It would seem the last patch made racing not even worth doing now. It's one big joke what they give you now. I mean how thw hell are you supposed to even get an Adder or a tank or other $$$$$$$$$ vehicles let alone 250k to fully upgrade them. It took me 8 hours or racing just to get my Entity and that's actually racing and not boosting. now it looks like you might need at least 100 racing wins to get to a million dollars.

well at least I got all my cars fully upgraded before that patch.

My guess is they want you to buy cash cards.................

thewyseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #2497
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I wish there was a way to automatically turn off or disable the radio. It's really irritating now. Or if they really won't add an option to do that, at least something like in Saints Row where you can add your own music from your own library playlist or some sort.

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Instagram )☆( Youтuвe )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #2498
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
I wish there was a way to automatically turn off or disable the radio. It's really irritating now.
I'm pretty sure you can do that from the pause/options menu can't you??
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #2499
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Rockstar holds an Online Playlist event but no one can join. Classic GTA Online.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #2500
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Would love to play the social club weekender but can't join and then puts me back in SP!!
Old 11-24-2013, 04:52 AM   #2501
tR Player1

tR Player1's Gamercard
GTA online is just really ambitious of R*, and I'm sure it will be perfected (nearly) by GTA VI
tR Player1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #2502
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
GTA V should've just reverted back to just been an offline game and no tacked on multiplayer that sucks worse than BioShock 2's tacked on Multiplayer.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #2503
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
first time ive been on since the latest update and well, how can i sum this up. the online black screened on me 3 times in 20 mins
winning a race netted me a cool $2000 as opposed to the previous $13000
RP is terribly low
The 'New' (even though they were on the disc) are shite
And so are the weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Emperor - The King of Fallout facts!
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #2504
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
The 'New' (even though they were on the disc) are shite
And so are the weapons.
The buggy seemed pretty decent when I was on the other day.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #2505
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Can't believe how bad the payouts are now. Thankfully I don't have anything left to unlock. I feel sorry for anyone just starting out online now that's for sure.
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #2506
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

no more race.s for me won 1 lost 47! Im sick of being second due to custom vehicles on and slipstream
Old 11-25-2013, 02:57 AM   #2507
Puppys

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
no more race.s for me won 1 lost 47! Im sick of being second due to custom vehicles on and slipstream
Host your own races and turn custom vehicles off, easy fix.

Quote:
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:55 AM   #2508
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMHatchG View Post
Can't believe how bad the payouts are now. Thankfully I don't have anything left to unlock. I feel sorry for anyone just starting out online now that's for sure.
I was about to give online another shot, but now I'm not sure if it's worth it. How will I ever get a competitive edge over someone who's spent a month on the high-payout system?

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #2509
anon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
I wish there was a way to automatically turn off or disable the radio. It's really irritating now. Or if they really won't add an option to do that, at least something like in Saints Row where you can add your own music from your own library playlist or some sort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMHatchG View Post
I'm pretty sure you can do that from the pause/options menu can't you??
I remember going through the options trying to figure this out but apparently I couldn't find a way to turn it off permanently. I agree it is annoying.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE | WE DO NOT FORGET
WE ARE LEGION | WE ARE ANONYMOUS

anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #2510
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well my first death was complete fucking bullshit.

Here I am playing as Micheal and I'm driving past some construction site. Next thing I know I see a random event so I stop to do it. There's this idiot parked right under some pipes that fall on his truck. I go to move them and don't have a problem. However, literally as soon as he got out the fucking gas lit on fire and it exploded instantly, killing me.

This is one thing I have always hated about GTA games. They make you drive the slowest shit ever and when you need to GTFO, you can't even run away in time either. They just want you to die.

Lost $390 and the random event saving for fucking nothing.

I think I'm done playing this for the night.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:27 AM   #2511
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginge88isfun View Post
GTA V should've just reverted back to just been an offline game and no tacked on multiplayer that sucks worse than BioShock 2's tacked on Multiplayer.
Tacked on multiplayer? You must be joking..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #2512
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I agree! I mean tacked on multiplayer? You can tell that Rockstar put a lot of effort into the multiplayer.

One thing that I am finding a hard time getting used to is the driving. I think it's much more sensitive? I want to say and I am always skidding all over the place.
It's probably something that I am going to have to get used to.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #2513
Puppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
I agree! I mean tacked on multiplayer? You can tell that Rockstar put a lot of effort into the multiplayer.

One thing that I am finding a hard time getting used to is the driving. I think it's much more sensitive? I want to say and I am always skidding all over the place.
It's probably something that I am going to have to get used to.
The driving is much much different than GTA IV, so give it a few hours and it will feel more comfortable I had a similar problem getting used to it right out of the box.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #2514
Jack101

That third Triathlon was horrible!

Button mashing A for 30 minutes straight takes a toll on your thumb

I finished 1st easily though

(1000)
FIFA 09, Avatar, Quantum Of Solace, Skate 2, COD: WaW
, Gears of War 2, Madden NFL 09, COD:Modern Warfare 2, FIFA 12, SSX, Skyrim (1550), Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, Dark Souls 2, South Park: TSOT, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Dark Souls.

Arcade:
Dash Of Destruction, 3 On 3 NHL Arcade

Jack101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #2515
Sigmund666

Tinsigmund666's Gamercard
I am so fucking pissed. I have completed 97.56% of the game so far. I have done all offroad races, all motorcrosses, did 2 street races. I only need 3 races, some golf and darts, and I've done all the pastimes and hobbies. But the 3rd race does not unlock. Hell, it even looks like Franklin doesn't get ANY texts? I even never had the call from Raul from the Cab depot!
I've 'saved' countless times and waited for Hao's text, but it just doesn't show at all!
I mean, Rockstar: WTF?! And no. I am NOT gonna start a new game, get every scrap, every strangers and freaks, every space item, every single pastime and hobby AGAIN!
I am 67 hours in the game, this is not cool!

Edit: After saving about 50 times, and switching to Trevor for a game of golf (which sucks because I HATE golf) I got the text message after all......

Last edited by Sigmund666; 11-29-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Sigmund666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #2516
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Agreed, if this is tacked on then I don't know what tacked on MP is..

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #2517
madein1

madein1's Gamercard
The last Triathlon was horrible. No fun button mashing for abot 30 min.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #2518
Sigmund666

Tinsigmund666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by madein1 View Post
Yes. Especially when I only had 45 minutes before going to work. I was like 'when is it god damn over?!' when all the other triathlons are only like, 5 to 10 minutes or less....
Sigmund666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #2519
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout x360a View Post
Agreed, if this is tacked on then I don't know what tacked on MP is..
Some people man..
Quote:
Originally Posted by madein1 View Post
The first Triathlon had me whipped, 4 whole minutes lol going to have to pause for a breather every 5 minutes on the last event!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #2520
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund666 View Post
Yes. Especially when I only had 45 minutes before going to work. I was like 'when is it god damn over?!' when all the other triathlons are only like, 5 to 10 minutes or less....
Sorry to go a whole lot off-topic here, but I LOVE your avatar! The Residents are a visually stunning group.

/offtopic

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote