The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

So I was playing with someone today who drove by me in a Mesa. It looked very similar to mine, it had the same wheels and colors so I found it funny. I started to look at it when he parked and what do I find? My custom License plate on the back of it. I messaged him, and he told me he got it from some random who let him into his car in a mission just before and he hadn't bought insurance. I blew it up, blew him up and walked along my merry way.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to get the Tonya missions to appear? The second one never appeared, and I don't know what to do. I would hate to have to redo the entire game just for those missions.

A lot of people have gotten them to show up by calling her on your phone. If that doesn't work, keep progressing in the game. I am 95% sure that they will show up eventually (I haven't heard of a glitch for her but anything is possible).

Yeah I swear these are getting more and more common now as well. Really pissing me off. It's always Dom and Lester for me as well. I hate Dom with a passion and Lester is always asking me if I've done a bounty yet, and it's always after I've killed someone with a bounty on them :rolleyes:

Yeah I swear these are getting more and more common now as well. Really pissing me off. It's always Dom and Lester for me as well. I hate Dom with a passion and Lester is always asking me if I've done a bounty yet, and it's always after I've killed someone with a bounty on them :rolleyes:

My biggest nuisance is Simeon. I have delivered 3-4 cars for him and he still won't shut up. Now when the phone rings, I immediately hang up lol

A lot of people have gotten them to show up by calling her on your phone. If that doesn't work, keep progressing in the game. I am 95% sure that they will show up eventually (I haven't heard of a glitch for her but anything is possible).

I wish I could keep progressing, but I'm done with the missions and stuff. My completion percentage is 98%...

The fuck is wrong with the game (Online):

- Set my personal vehicle access to FRIENDS but they can't enter, have to switch it to EVERYONE.

- Somehow when I play with my brother and he enters any AMMU-NATION the owner gets hostile right away and all the other stores are closed for him.

The fuck is wrong with the game (Online):

- Set my personal vehicle access to FRIENDS but they can't enter, have to switch it to EVERYONE.

- Somehow when I play with my brother and he enters any AMMU-NATION the owner gets hostile right away and all the other stores are closed for him.

Your brother is obviously wanted across LS. :p

Online racing - I lead with about 3 checkpointsto go on The Coummute, due to 1st and 2nd having a minor collision, then I end up second, seems too far away for slipstream, but of course custom vehicle on.

I look into upgrading my turbo - you can't have to win x number of races of this type! Seems a roundabout.

Certainly does seem counterproductive to make you win a certain amount of races against boosted cars before you can even use boost yourself.

Ah, more "realistic" problems surfacing that are kind of annoying. I had when I go about doing a random encounter or something, flip off a cliff in my vehicle and the first time the car hits the road it blows up. It's "Dr. No" all over again with the three blind mice in that hearse!

Not all vehicles do that mind you but some that I've encountered, as soon as an impact hits the engine it explodes...rather irritating. Especially when all you're trying to do is avoid those f'n cops!

Ah, more "realistic" problems surfacing that are kind of annoying. I had when I go about doing a random encounter or something, flip off a cliff in my vehicle and the first time the car hits the road it blows up. It's "Dr. No" all over again with the three blind mice in that hearse!

Not all vehicles do that mind you but some that I've encountered, as soon as an impact hits the engine it explodes...rather irritating. Especially when all you're trying to do is avoid those f'n cops!

I feel you, but the only time a vehicle has exploded on me while falling is nose first. Every other angle merely damages it - if you nosedive the engine into the ground, it's more liable to explode.

Or from ridiculously high heights while spinning at about 600 degrees a second. That's reason enough for exploding.

LUCKY LUCKY!!! :omg I can't help but feel that I could have done the same if I hadn't been rammed off the road every 10 seconds. When I was in 2nd place and right behind the leader, I felt pretty good! Then came the constant cheap shots.

Lol I'm pretty good at GTA Driving always have been since like Driver the game and classic racing games like Nascar. I didn't run into any aggressive Drivers like in IV. I remember people derby racing even going the wrong way hitting me head on costing me first place I'd get so mad I'd quit. IV's online was pretty bad, V's is everything I wanted iv's to be.

BOOOO! It would seem the last patch made racing not even worth doing now. It's one big joke what they give you now. I mean how thw hell are you supposed to even get an Adder or a tank or other $$$$$$$$$ vehicles let alone 250k to fully upgrade them. It took me 8 hours or racing just to get my Entity and that's actually racing and not boosting. now it looks like you might need at least 100 racing wins to get to a million dollars.

well at least I got all my cars fully upgraded before that patch.

My guess is they want you to buy cash cards.................

I wish there was a way to automatically turn off or disable the radio. It's really irritating now. Or if they really won't add an option to do that, at least something like in Saints Row where you can add your own music from your own library playlist or some sort.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread