New Fast RP Method Needed

Syrinx

Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

I still found it funny though that they fixed the roof but not the trailer spot on Boneyard. Makes no sense!

Hold on, I don't think your math is right? Are you talking per HR? Cause I know for a fact you don't get +12,000RP or $120,000 for doing it once. Maybe I'm not reading it right...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

For the record, The base payout for Coveted on hard is 1900 RP and 12,000 GTA$. I'm getting around 2450 RP with the kills added. I'm playing it with a friend so it might be a bit more solo.

Hold on, I don't think your math is right? Are you talking per HR? Cause I know for a fact you don't get +12,000RP or $120,000 for doing it once. Maybe I'm not reading it right...

I definitely know it's 12K and not 120K lol as I've read about the payout many times but not the RP. I rarely expect a mission to pay out more than 2-3k RP on their best ones.

Regardless...I hate math...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/032/b/3/I_Hate_Math__by_airetosE.jpg

What have they done to the roof?

You get kicked from the game if you stay there for too long.

Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission?

It is indeed and you can easily do it SOLO too.

Start > Online > Host Jobs > R* Created > Missions > Coveted > Fire Away!

I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post!

For the record, The base payout for Coveted on hard is 1900 RP and 12,000 GTA$. I'm getting around 2450 RP with the kills added. I'm playing it with a friend so it might be a bit more solo.

For the record you should read more post before posting any smartassery like this. I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post what he said he could do within 30 minutes, so my stats are right and I can confirm that since I did so...You don't need to tell me about any basic payouts...

Even so, Survival pays out decent RP as long as you complete it quickly. We bang it out in under a half hour and it's over 3000 RP plus 10RP per kill and I definitely wipe out at least half the enemies per wave. I love Survival/Horde modes.

For the record you should read more post before posting any smartassery like this. I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post what he said he could do within 30 minutes, so my stats are right and I can confirm that since I did so...You don't need to tell me about any basic payouts...

Thanks for the tips. I'll most likely give it a go tonight as I have much free time this weekend <3

At first, Survival seemed annoying and cheap deaths (so many stupid headshot kills...my armor is practically useless lol) but it's all about positioning and weapons. I prefer using the Carbine and AP pistol esp in the last waves. A Combat or plain MG takes out a chopper very quickly if you're zoomed and suppressing that somabitch.

He was slightly right though. You mentioned it pays $120.00

Edited by Flibbity Floid

I wasn't speaking directly to you, my touchy friend. I was merely clarifying the information. You didn't say anything about "blah blah over 30 minutes time" in your post.

Alright my bad, why don't we all just take a break on LS Airport. :blunt

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/GTAV-NextStopAirportOnline_zpse2d2412a.jpg

I'm really curious though how you trigger the Armored Truck spawn. Did it over 1h yesterday. I got the RP (2.000-2.300) and my brother the $$$.

lol where did you think I quoted you from? You didn't say "using the same amount of time spent in survival these are the numbers" Your reply wasn't even close to making that clear. smartassery? really?

lol where did you think I quoted you from? You didn't say "using the same amount of time spent in survival these are the numbers" Your reply wasn't even close to making that clear. smartassery? really?

I quoted him for what he can do within 30 minutes, so my post was clearly about that time schedule. If I had to point that out for blindness then I'm really sorry...not.

I quoted him for what he can do within 30 minutes, so my post was clearly about that time schedule. If I had to point that out for blindness then I'm really sorry...not.

Listen guys arguing doesn't solve anything. So everyone is clear how much does the mission coverted pay out per mission?

so it just makes it near impossible to get to level 100 now, R* are fing stupid i swear. Also the thing they are doing this weekend, no one will do it.

The timing of the event was very poor in my opinion, but not everyone will be over on X1 just yet.

I went from 94 to 100 last night with a couple of friends just spinning The Parking Garage from Lester for around 5000 RP on hard and Rooftop Rumble from Martin for around 4700-4800 RP with some Mixed Up With Coke and Trash Talk mixed in when the others weren't coming up. We just all three called Lester and Martin immediately after one finished and it went pretty quickly. Those are really quick and have the best rewards.

I went from 94 to 100 last night with a couple of friends just spinning The Parking Garage from Lester for around 5000 RP on hard and Rooftop Rumble from Martin for around 4700-4800 RP with some Mixed Up With Coke and Trash Talk mixed in when the others weren't coming up. We just all three called Lester and Martin immediately after one finished and it went pretty quickly. Those are really quick and have the best rewards.

how long do those missions take?

Posted by Owl95 on the TA website.

"This is the method you should use if both you and your boosting partner are over rank 50 (of course, the higher the better) Using one of the characters in story mode, press start and select 'Online', 'Join GTA Online' and 'Create Invite only session'. When everything's loaded, invite your boosting partner.

Now, head to an open area with your boosting partner and give Lester a call (once you press A to call him, just keep tapping A so you go over the options quicker). After the bounty's set up, kill your boosting partner and call Lester right away to get another bounty set up. Your boosting partner (who has previously set up a bounty on your head) will now get the kill and set up another bounty immediately. Just keep killing and setting up bounties on each other. You will only lose $1000 for each bounty claimed, so it doesn't matter if you put a $2000 bounty or a $10000 one.

This method highly depends on both player's ranks. When I was boosting with someone who was at rank 80, I was getting almost 1.5k RP for each bounty claimed. Killing someone who's at rank 50 gives you around 1k RP. If done correctly, you should be able to get 5 kills in 3 minutes (maybe 6 kills if you're fast enough). This will net you and your partner around 15k RP in 6 minutes (providing you are both at rank 80). As far as I can tell, this method is even faster than Criminal Records, but it takes twice the effort to pull off."