PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Blood Money
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 AM   #31
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
I never even go into missions with guns. Only reason I got them is for the achievement. The only upgrades I do are the ones that have to do with longer detonation length and quicker pick pocketing. Even professional is quite easy.

100% All Call of Duties.

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #32
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I do but only use them if im playing for fun and not a rank.. I normaly always take a silenced handgun even if im playing for a rank, Just like pulling it out and shooting at everyone when i get caught.
True I Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #33
iEddie_B

Looking back, I probably only used guns when necessary. For instance in Vegas or on the very last 2 levels. Other than that nah. Besides it feels more professional without guns and gives off a sense of a smooth stealthy style

iEddie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #34
GrimSovereignty

Send a message via Skype™ to GrimSovereignty

GrimSovereignty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I rarely use a gun, I only use it when whatever other plan I have fails I prefer to use the wire. Well until I beat the game a few times and I felt like going rambo
Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision? - Huey Freeman

GrimSovereignty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:51 AM   #35
ASUnknown

Sometimes I'll take a silenced silverballer or perhaps a sniper rifle if I'm trying one of those "kill all the targets in a certain way" challenges, but never anything different. I never saw the point in being able to customize a shotgun and assault rifle. They're never practical in any of the missions.
ASUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:33 AM   #36
Sirfacee

sirfacee's Gamercard
I Guess some people use guns if they're not going for like Silent Assassain. Guns Are Pretty Loud XD
Old 09-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #37
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

I have just finished Till Death Do Us Part playing on Normal and not once took a gun, I have done poison (target and food/drink), accident (bomb/push) or fiber wire.

I just did the Devil mission and was running around with the Poison syringe as I didn't want to use a gun lol it worked luckily.

I had to kill with a gun on the last level though.

Last edited by cjdavies; 09-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #38
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

I always carried my Silver Ballers fully upgraded around as I would play the game if I couldn't figure out a way to take out the target at the time. Other than that I would always use fiber wire, take someone hostage with the gun and knock them out, or use weapons that were around like the baseball bat in A New Life or a hammer in Curtains Down.

With Hitman Absolution on the way I will certainly be trying to take out targets without using a gun unless need be.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I did for the mission "You better watch out." When the son is in the hot tub, I went underneath and pulled out silverballers and shot the hot tub, bullet never hits the wall, and it looks like an accident. Silent assassin achieved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #40
gthompson59326

skevi2k3's Gamercard
Fiberwire and silver ballers everytime
gthompson59326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #41
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
To be honest, I've never seen the Silverballers that professional, or the poison. I take accidents case by case, but I can tell you now that my 47 will never drop a damn piano on someone, or explode a barbecue. In nearly every case, a combat knife suffices. If I don't care to spill their blood on my knife, then my sniper rifle is my preferred method. Very occasionally, I'll push people over railings, but it strikes me that it would be very chance-based, not something a careful assassin would do to ensure death.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #42
grimkillah

grimkillah's Gamercard
Yesterday, I manage to finish all the Pro missions on Silent Assassin rating without any weapon fired or upgrade purchased. Well, all the Pro missions except for the tutorial, which I can only manage Professional rating. I prefer accidents and poison for the kill, pistol whip guards for their outfits.
grimkillah is offline   Reply With Quote