PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Killer is Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
ss4goku2425
 
ss4goku2425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 167

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
Trouble With Mass Murderer cheevy

Just wondering if anybody has had trouble with this one. I have all mission on normal thru hard with a AAA rank except for one or two on very hard and only need 2 scarlett challenges to Triple A. But I know there are more than 44 missions completed at that rank. Just wondering if anyone is sharing my woes
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Quantum Binman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Posts: 266

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4goku2425 View Post
Just wondering if anybody has had trouble with this one. I have all mission on normal thru hard with a AAA rank except for one or two on very hard and only need 2 scarlett challenges to Triple A. But I know there are more than 44 missions completed at that rank. Just wondering if anyone is sharing my woes
You need 44 AAA ranks on one single difficulty. That is all episodes, sub-missions, and challenges.

Do them all on easy and you'll smash through them in a few hours at most :-)
__________________
1st on x360a to finish "Killer Is Dead"
Quantum Binman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
ss4goku2425
 
ss4goku2425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 167

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
Thank you Quantum. I was all over the place with diffuclties. God I hated getting AAA on that mortorcycole sub mission lol
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
ChaosTheoryV2X
 
ChaosTheoryV2X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,014

ChaosTheory V2X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Binman View Post
You need 44 AAA ranks on one single difficulty. That is all episodes, sub-missions, and challenges.

Do them all on easy and you'll smash through them in a few hours at most :-)
So AAA is easier to achieve on Easy difficulty? Thats surprising but welcome news as I think I'd definetly be able to AAA most stuff on hard/vh but a few of them are nightmares. Btw are the mission conditions always needed for AAA ?
__________________

MyAnimeList | Trakt

Favorite(also most challenging) 1000's: Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, MGRR, XCOM: Enemy Unkown, FFXIII
ChaosTheoryV2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
Quantum Binman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Posts: 266

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheoryV2X View Post
So AAA is easier to achieve on Easy difficulty? Thats surprising but welcome news as I think I'd definetly be able to AAA most stuff on hard/vh but a few of them are nightmares. Btw are the mission conditions always needed for AAA ?
For sub missions and challenges, you absolutely must hit conditions.

For episodes, you can do most without, but I would advise doing them to be safe.
__________________
1st on x360a to finish "Killer Is Dead"
Quantum Binman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
Lollipopper
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 89
I swear that the Reckless Riding is one of the hardest missions for AAA, also does Ultra-Mondo and the unlimited blood mussleback go together?
Lollipopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #7
Quantum Binman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Posts: 266

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
I swear that the Reckless Riding is one of the hardest missions for AAA, also does Ultra-Mondo and the unlimited blood mussleback go together?
1) that mission was horrible - dont forget that you can block though!

2)you can combine them.
__________________
1st on x360a to finish "Killer Is Dead"
Quantum Binman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #8
Lollipopper
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Binman View Post
1) that mission was horrible - dont forget that you can block though!

2)you can combine them.
I was holding both the A and B button entire time got all of them and appearently still got hit
Lollipopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #9
ChaosTheoryV2X
 
ChaosTheoryV2X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,014

ChaosTheory V2X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
I was holding both the A and B button entire time got all of them and appearently still got hit
It's painful man. You've got to lean into your A's constantly. There's also 2 or 3 parts where u literally have to hit A the moment you just hit it to switch sides again. Leaning is huge though, you lean away from some barriers and lean into your lane switches especially for hitting them. Also you should hold B from the start and keep it held. However when you start a new wave you have to release B and hold it again to start guard.

On a side note if anyones done them: How the heck do you get AAA on episode 2? I did like all of the guard break condition and gentlemens and still didnt get it.

Edit: I was able to get it, basically just adrenaline burst EVERYTHING. You might need the dark arm to pull it off.
__________________

MyAnimeList | Trakt

Favorite(also most challenging) 1000's: Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, MGRR, XCOM: Enemy Unkown, FFXIII

Last edited by ChaosTheoryV2X; 08-31-2013 at 07:58 PM.
ChaosTheoryV2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #10
Lollipopper
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheoryV2X View Post
It's painful man. You've got to lean into your A's constantly. There's also 2 or 3 parts where u literally have to hit A the moment you just hit it to switch sides again. Leaning is huge though, you lean away from some barriers and lean into your lane switches especially for hitting them. Also you should hold B from the start and keep it held. However when you start a new wave you have to release B and hold it again to start guard.

On a side note if anyones done them: How the heck do you get AAA on episode 2? I did like all of the guard break condition and gentlemens and still didnt get it.

Edit: I was able to get it, basically just adrenaline burst EVERYTHING. You might need the dark arm to pull it off.
Just spam guard break, thats the easiest way
Lollipopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
ChiliD
 
ChiliD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 62

Chili D 20's Gamercard
Hated that one. Beat only by luck
ChiliD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.