PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Killer is Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
Trouble With Mass Murderer cheevy

Just wondering if anybody has had trouble with this one. I have all mission on normal thru hard with a AAA rank except for one or two on very hard and only need 2 scarlett challenges to Triple A. But I know there are more than 44 missions completed at that rank. Just wondering if anyone is sharing my woes
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Quantum Binman

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4goku2425 View Post
Just wondering if anybody has had trouble with this one. I have all mission on normal thru hard with a AAA rank except for one or two on very hard and only need 2 scarlett challenges to Triple A. But I know there are more than 44 missions completed at that rank. Just wondering if anyone is sharing my woes
You need 44 AAA ranks on one single difficulty. That is all episodes, sub-missions, and challenges.

Do them all on easy and you'll smash through them in a few hours at most :-)
Old 08-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
Thank you Quantum. I was all over the place with diffuclties. God I hated getting AAA on that mortorcycole sub mission lol
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
ChaosTheoryV2X

ChaosTheory V2X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Binman View Post
You need 44 AAA ranks on one single difficulty. That is all episodes, sub-missions, and challenges.

Do them all on easy and you'll smash through them in a few hours at most :-)
So AAA is easier to achieve on Easy difficulty? Thats surprising but welcome news as I think I'd definetly be able to AAA most stuff on hard/vh but a few of them are nightmares. Btw are the mission conditions always needed for AAA ?

MyAnimeList | Trakt

Favorite(also most challenging) 1000's: Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, MGRR, XCOM: Enemy Unkown, FFXIII
ChaosTheoryV2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
Quantum Binman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheoryV2X View Post
So AAA is easier to achieve on Easy difficulty? Thats surprising but welcome news as I think I'd definetly be able to AAA most stuff on hard/vh but a few of them are nightmares. Btw are the mission conditions always needed for AAA ?
For sub missions and challenges, you absolutely must hit conditions.

For episodes, you can do most without, but I would advise doing them to be safe.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
Lollipopper

I swear that the Reckless Riding is one of the hardest missions for AAA, also does Ultra-Mondo and the unlimited blood mussleback go together?
Lollipopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #7
Quantum Binman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
I swear that the Reckless Riding is one of the hardest missions for AAA, also does Ultra-Mondo and the unlimited blood mussleback go together?
1) that mission was horrible - dont forget that you can block though!

2)you can combine them.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #8
Lollipopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Binman View Post
1) that mission was horrible - dont forget that you can block though!

2)you can combine them.
I was holding both the A and B button entire time got all of them and appearently still got hit
Old 08-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #9
ChaosTheoryV2X

ChaosTheory V2X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
I was holding both the A and B button entire time got all of them and appearently still got hit
It's painful man. You've got to lean into your A's constantly. There's also 2 or 3 parts where u literally have to hit A the moment you just hit it to switch sides again. Leaning is huge though, you lean away from some barriers and lean into your lane switches especially for hitting them. Also you should hold B from the start and keep it held. However when you start a new wave you have to release B and hold it again to start guard.

On a side note if anyones done them: How the heck do you get AAA on episode 2? I did like all of the guard break condition and gentlemens and still didnt get it.

Edit: I was able to get it, basically just adrenaline burst EVERYTHING. You might need the dark arm to pull it off.

MyAnimeList | Trakt

Favorite(also most challenging) 1000's: Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, MGRR, XCOM: Enemy Unkown, FFXIII

Last edited by ChaosTheoryV2X; 08-31-2013 at 07:58 PM.
ChaosTheoryV2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #10
Lollipopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheoryV2X View Post
It's painful man. You've got to lean into your A's constantly. There's also 2 or 3 parts where u literally have to hit A the moment you just hit it to switch sides again. Leaning is huge though, you lean away from some barriers and lean into your lane switches especially for hitting them. Also you should hold B from the start and keep it held. However when you start a new wave you have to release B and hold it again to start guard.

On a side note if anyones done them: How the heck do you get AAA on episode 2? I did like all of the guard break condition and gentlemens and still didnt get it.

Edit: I was able to get it, basically just adrenaline burst EVERYTHING. You might need the dark arm to pull it off.
Just spam guard break, thats the easiest way
Old 11-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
ChiliD

Chili D 20's Gamercard
Hated that one. Beat only by luck
ChiliD is offline   Reply With Quote