PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox One Games > Racing > Forza Motorsport 5
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Forza Triple Crown & Rarified Air Achievement Guide

To get this achievement it doesnt matter how long it takes you. you will still be able to unlock it
UPDATE: thanks to ChunkehMunkeh theres a "glitch" in free play where you can pick any car you like thus making it easy achievements and saving you MILLIONS! all you have to do is rent any car then go to buy car and select the car for the achievement once you click on the car just back out all the way to free play again and you will be in the car !

RARIFIED AIR 25g

Red and BLeu! = Drive a 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa on Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit


Spring Break! = Drive a 1962 Ferrari GTO on Sebring Full Circuit


Snake Bite = Beat a Ferrari in a 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe



FORZA TRIPLE CROWN 20g


Le Mans Gold = Earn a gold medal in a Prototype1 race car on Le Mans Full Circuit


Grand Prix Gold = Earn a gold medal in a modern Grand Prix Car on Yas Marina Full Circuit


Indy Gold = Earn a gold medal in a modern Indy Car on Indianapolis Brickyard Speedway


this is so when someone creates a full guide and roadmap it will make theyre life easier
__________________


Last edited by JustinMasonSS; 11-30-2013 at 03:35 AM.
JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Apart from you will need over 20,000,000 to buy all the cars needed especially if you are NOT a VIP member and getting the free F1 car and a car of your choice in December (which I'm guessing most people will pick the Ferrari for 6 million)

Maybe add the prices for the car needed next to each requirement???
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:12 AM   #3
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Apart from you will need over 20,000,000 to buy all the cars needed especially if you are NOT a VIP member and getting the free F1 car and a car of your choice in December (which I'm guessing most people will pick the Ferrari for 6 million)

Maybe add the prices for the car needed next to each requirement???
thank you i will look into it asap
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #4
Kronic Herba
 
Kronic Herba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 158

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
Thanks for this!
__________________
Xbox One Day One
Kronic Herba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Herba View Post
Thanks for this!
i saw alot of confusion on the comments on the achievement and i got 2 of the challenges already like hmmm maybe i can help some people out lol
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #6
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMasonSS View Post
i saw alot of confusion on the comments on the achievement and i got 2 of the challenges already like hmmm maybe i can help some people out lol
I miss getting cars rewarded for completing a series/championship or levelling up!
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:51 AM   #7
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
I miss getting cars rewarded for completing a series/championship or levelling up!
Same !! money seems to be alot harder to come across still lol im trying to get at least a bugatti and another indy car before the half off expires
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #8
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMasonSS View Post
Same !! money seems to be alot harder to come across still lol im trying to get at least a bugatti and another indy car before the half off expires
It's also worth noting in the OP that these can be done in FreePlay against a few bots/AI
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #9
A. Gamer
 
A. Gamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 192

A Gamer X36O's Gamercard
Le Mans Gold, Indy Gold, What A Rush and the current Benchmarking the P1 challenge can be done with the rental cars (i.e. for free) in free-play (with all settings your favor).
A. Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #10
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The price of the F1 car should be 6 million mate. You've put this weekends sale price for it =)

Just got Triple Crown as the sale is now on but still can't afford the 2 Ferrari's and the Daytona =(
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)

Last edited by IEvil IMonkey; 11-29-2013 at 02:42 AM.
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:15 AM   #11
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
The price of the F1 car should be 6 million mate. You've put this weekends sale price for it =)

Just got Triple Crown as the sale is now on but still can't afford the 2 Ferrari's and the Daytona =(

i did it right the 2013 honda is discounted down to 1.5 mil so its really 3 mil either way you can do it for free i confirmed free play does work i have the achievement for FORZA TRIPLE CROWN 20g
__________________


Last edited by JustinMasonSS; 11-29-2013 at 04:56 AM.
JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:12 AM   #12
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMasonSS View Post
i did it right the 2013 honda is discounted down to 1.5 mil so its really 3 mil either way you can do it for free i confirmed free play does work i have the achievement for FORZA TRIPLE CROWN 20g
So you can use a Modern Day Indycar to do both the Modern F1 Car achievement and the Modern Indycar achievement
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:34 AM   #13
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
So you can use a Modern Day Indycar to do both the Modern F1 Car achievement and the Modern Indycar achievement
i just did
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #14
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMasonSS View Post
i just did
Ok nice..... Should help people save some serious Cr. Wish we could rent these damn expensive models for Rarified Air
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:40 AM   #15
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158

JustinMasonSS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Ok nice..... Should help people save some serious Cr. Wish we could rent these damn expensive models for Rarified Air
i know !! im having trouble getting 2 million dollars my leveling is taking longer so less money
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #16
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMasonSS View Post
i know !! im having trouble getting 2 million dollars my leveling is taking longer so less money
With my 2hr accelerator I easy level up x10+ during MP but the money is still naff.... 31k a level is pitiful even at lvl 86.

I'm hoping for a big payout of Cr from Rewards this time around like they have hinted at plus I will get that 6mill Ferrari free with that offer they will do. Shame we couldn't all pick one of the 3 each and share them to help each other out..... They keep pushing the community side of the game
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #17
Superschrubber
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 49

Superschrubber's Gamercard
I donīt think you can get the Grand Prix Gold with one of the Indy cars. I tried myself (donīt know which one i picked of the 2) and got nothing. It popped when i did it with the Lotus E21 F1 car!
__________________
Gamertag: Superschrubber
Superschrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #18
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superschrubber View Post
I donīt think you can get the Grand Prix Gold with one of the Indy cars. I tried myself (donīt know which one i picked of the 2) and got nothing. It popped when i did it with the Lotus E21 F1 car!
Justin says you can so maybe it's hit and miss
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #19
gray
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 82

gr4h4m 4's Gamercard
Hi,

Tried getting Grand Prix Gold with both Indy cars and the achievement never poped up.

Oh well, better get the F1 car while it's 1/2 price
__________________
gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #20
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray View Post
Hi,

Tried getting Grand Prix Gold with both Indy cars and the achievement never poped up.

Oh well, better get the F1 car while it's 1/2 price
That's a few people saying this now so maybe it's true. Justin can you confirm you did F1 Gold with an Indy Car
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
FranconianX
 
FranconianX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 89

FranconianX's Gamercard
It is not working for me. I tried both Indy Cars on Yas Marina Full, it didn't pop. All other worked fine.
FranconianX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #22
Siegfried
 
Siegfried's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 847

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Also tried both cars for the Gran Prix Gold, doesn't work.
__________________


Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #23
A. Gamer
 
A. Gamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 192

A Gamer X36O's Gamercard
Tried and failed. Clean race, no rewind. No Grand Prix Gold achievement.
A. Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #24
ChunkehMunkeh
 
ChunkehMunkeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Chunkeh Munkeh's Gamercard
Just wanted to add the three achievements for the rarefied air achievements can all be done in free play, I did them last night.
ChunkehMunkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #25
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkehMunkeh View Post
Just wanted to add the three achievements for the rarefied air achievements can all be done in free play, I did them last night.
How did you get so much money so fast??
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:33 AM   #26
ChunkehMunkeh
 
ChunkehMunkeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Chunkeh Munkeh's Gamercard
I didn't, there is currently a glitch/bug whatever you want to call it... you rent a random car in free play then go to buy the car you want to drive and click to buy it. Choose your design then when it tells you there are insufficient funds do you want to buy tokens back out and you will now have the car you tried to buy as a rental.

On another note I just unlocked the Grand Prix achievement with the Lotus E21
ChunkehMunkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #27
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkehMunkeh View Post
I didn't, there is currently a glitch/bug whatever you want to call it... you rent a random car in free play then go to buy the car you want to drive and click to buy it. Choose your design then when it tells you there are insufficient funds do you want to buy tokens back out and you will now have the car you tried to buy as a rental.

On another note I just unlocked the Grand Prix achievement with the Lotus E21
You are a LEGEND!!!

Just saved 17.5 million doing this!!
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)

Last edited by IEvil IMonkey; 11-30-2013 at 01:11 AM.
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #28
C0lourmegrey
 
C0lourmegrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 331

C0lourmegrey's Gamercard
can confirm the chunkehmunkeh freeplay rental method works a treat & that the 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa has the stupidest bonnet cam view i have ever seen
__________________

C0lourmegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:40 AM   #29
IEvil IMonkey
 
IEvil IMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,765

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0lourmegrey View Post
can confirm the chunkehmunkeh freeplay rental method works a treat & that the 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa has the stupidest bonnet cam view i have ever seen
You can also use this method to get the Aston Martin One-77 and grab the Silver & Gold in-game challenge of earning a gold at Silverstone GP Circuit with it and the McLaren P1.
__________________
28 GAMES COMPLETED XBOXONE (NOT INC DLC)
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #30
PervasiveFall8
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Eastern panhandle of WV
Posts: 325

PervasiveFall8's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Apart from you will need over 20,000,000 to buy all the cars needed especially if you are NOT a VIP member and getting the free F1 car and a car of your choice in December (which I'm guessing most people will pick the Ferrari for 6 million)
So how do you get the VIP car of choice?
PervasiveFall8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
forza triple crown

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 AM.