PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
weedo3

I Drive an STi's Gamercard
The nightosphere

For those of you who have beaten 50 consecutive levels of the nightosphere, who did you use and what medal combinations?
weedo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedo3 View Post
For those of you who have beaten 50 consecutive levels of the nightosphere, who did you use and what medal combinations?

Alright so by far the simplest way to complete 50 consecutive floors in the Nightosphere is to:
  • Play with at least 2-4 players (That way if you or someone else goes down you can easily be picked up, and the more players the better)
  • Complete Strachy's last quest to receive a token called Heart Sweater (Changes the game into easy mode)
  • Do not attempt to fight the enemies.. Quickly make your way to the stairs (This will minimize the chances of you dying or loosing health. Kill if you only really have to)
  • Use tokens that give you slight attack damage boost, quick movements, blocking, and extra shields. (Sorry forgot the names of the tokens that give you such abilities, i only rented the game, if you can please comment on the guide with the names)
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #3
Zacry072

Zacry072's Gamercard
I was using Ice King with Speedy Feet and Zeldron's Armor as my tokens and the Battle Axe as my sub-weapon and was doing just fine...up until my game froze on level 42. Can't describe my seething anger right now.
Zacry072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
KuRiSu420

Kill Ayeka's Gamercard
Yeah, me and my friends were doing great until the boss (Guardians) on floor 40 when our game decided to freeze too.... I was so mad I cried! An entire evening wasted for nothing! At least I got the floor 10 and 25 achievements. Oh, Finn, Marceline, and Cinnamon Bun were our characters btw. Ice King would be my second after Finn.
KuRiSu420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:45 AM   #5
Bahaumaut

Bahaumaut's Gamercard
Hopefully WayForward crashes and burns for this.

Level 40, most of my night spent trying to survive using Easy Mode and Ice King.

Unfortunately, I get stuck with the shit bosses where you have to last 3 minutes. Oh, by the way, that barrier burn that expands? Same color as most of the ground, so it's almost impossible to see where the hell it's going, and of course you're so ******* slow to actually dodge the thing.

So, yeah, another night wasted.

AM WILLING TO HELP WITH ACHIEVES WHERE I CAN

Send messages to inquire. Some games I no longer have. Ones I have I can help with.
Please include information in the message, and not just a friend request.
Gamertag: "Bahaumaut"
East Coast, USA (EST/EDT timezone)
Available gaming/boosting times:
Weekdays: 7:00PM - 12:00PM (EST/EDT)
Weekends: Generally all day (EST/EDT)
Bahaumaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #6
Bahaumaut

Bahaumaut's Gamercard
So, finally got this one, as well as going through the grind of getting treasures to upgrade everyone. Finally completed. Posting a bunch of hints, tips, load-outs, etc., in a new thread based on my findings and thoughts. Hopefully it'll help someone else improve their completion percentage.

AM WILLING TO HELP WITH ACHIEVES WHERE I CAN

Send messages to inquire. Some games I no longer have. Ones I have I can help with.
Please include information in the message, and not just a friend request.
Gamertag: "Bahaumaut"
East Coast, USA (EST/EDT timezone)
Available gaming/boosting times:
Weekdays: 7:00PM - 12:00PM (EST/EDT)
Weekends: Generally all day (EST/EDT)
Bahaumaut is offline   Reply With Quote