PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > State of Decay > Breakdown
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Breakdown Achievement List

The Sacrifice
Go Out in a Blaze of Glory (Breakdown Level 1 or Higher).

The Dead Man
Kill 5 Bloaters (Breakdown Level 2 or Higher).

The Judge
Perform 50 Zombie Executions (Breakdown Level 3 or Higher).

The Survivor
Collect 150 Resources (Breakdown Level 4 or Higher).

The Mercenary
Destroy 5 Juggernauts (Breakdown Level 5 or Higher).

The Ninja
Execute 50 Stealth Kills (Breakdown Level 5 or Higher).

The Scientist
Reach Breakdown Level 6.

The Rescuer
Unlock All Heroes.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
And now it has been released on the marketplace! It doesn't seem to hard depending on what these breakdown levels relate to.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
squid5580

thanx4tehfish's Gamercard
What i am wondering is say 50 stealth at breakdown 5 do any stealth kills count from 1-4 (assuming you don't die before then)?

squid5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by squid5580 View Post
What i am wondering is say 50 stealth at breakdown 5 do any stealth kills count from 1-4 (assuming you don't die before then)?
Breakdown Level 5 or Higher

It don't say lower
Old 12-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Does anyone know how many people you can take in the RV with you at the end of the level/round? Does it change every time? I'm on level 3 and I have a group of 20 survivors so I need to know how many of them I should train to the max while the game is still easy...
R.I.P Xbox #1 10/1/08 (Cause of death: E 74)
R.I.P Xbox #2 8/30/9 (Cause of death: Faulty Disk drive)
Xbox #3 Retired 6/27/11 (Sold)
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive

128th RANKED in MASSACHUSETTS

eBay auctions HERE
damtalldylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by damtalldylan View Post
Does anyone know how many people you can take in the RV with you at the end of the level/round? Does it change every time? I'm on level 3 and I have a group of 20 survivors so I need to know how many of them I should train to the max while the game is still easy...
If you are already at breakdown level 3, why you are asking this? You have seen how it works twice already.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ckyb0y1 View Post
If you are already at breakdown level 3, why you are asking this? You have seen how it works twice already.
I didn't count the total either of those times... and I'm not sure if it changes every time

EDIT: I played a few more rounds, and I have found that the number of people you can bring does not change. You can bring 6 survivors, not including the person you are currently playing as while you make your selections (so 7 total).
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive

eBay auctions HERE

Last edited by damtalldylan; 12-04-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just a quick question. I'm obviously going for all the achievement. I'm still on breakdown level 1 and I have everyone I want in the rv when I go to the option to escape town in the rv warning pops that all my challenges will be reset. Is it true ? I'm just trying to progress though the story mode without having any of my challenges.

Last edited by KILLING5PR33; 12-05-2013 at 08:43 PM.
KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLING5PR33 View Post
Just a quick question. I'm obviously going for all the achievement. I'm still on breakdown level 1 and I have everyone I want in the rv when I go to the option to escape town in the rv warning pops that all my challenges will be reset. Is it true ? I'm just trying to progress though the story mode without having any of my challenges.
If you are at say 7/8 of a challenge and you leave on the RV, you will be back to 0/8 at the start of the next level.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ckyb0y1 View Post
If you are at say 7/8 of a challenge and you leave on the RV, you will be back to 0/8 at the start of the next level.
Thanks for the heads up. Wikipedia has a great guide for these achievements...

KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #11
littlejay

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLING5PR33 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Wikipedia has a great guide for these achievements...
you mind providing a link? I tried searching for it and don't see any wiki guide.

edit: I found this. It provides a lot of info that's not posted anywhere. Like breakdown levels are replayable after unlocked which is nice for just about every achievement added
http://www.gamefront.com/state-of-de...vival-guide/2/

also, if challenges reset, do characters stay unlocked?

Last edited by littlejay; 12-06-2013 at 12:46 PM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #12
nullname

you mind providing a link?
nullname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #13
squid5580

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
you mind providing a link? I tried searching for it and don't see any wiki guide.

edit: I found this. It provides a lot of info that's not posted anywhere. Like breakdown levels are replayable after unlocked which is nice for just about every achievement added
http://www.gamefront.com/state-of-de...vival-guide/2/

also, if challenges reset, do characters stay unlocked?
Ya they do. You keep them for as long as you want/can. Once they are gone they are gone unless you start a new game. But I don't think they come back in a new game other than the 1 you pick for a starter. The only really good one so far is the dead man. His wits and fighting come maxed. Most of them come with pre set skills usually involving guns so you can't train them with blunt or heavy (he is my ticket to NINJA since I gave him ninja). Wits seems to level really slow even with the library. Or maybe since you max stamina drops so fast you can't get it up.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
littlejay

Quote:
Ya they do. You keep them for as long as you want/can. Once they are gone they are gone unless you start a new game. But I don't think they come back in a new game other than the 1 you pick for a starter. The only really good one so far is the dead man. His wits and fighting come maxed. Most of them come with pre set skills usually involving guns so you can't train them with blunt or heavy (he is my ticket to NINJA since I gave him ninja). Wits seems to level really slow even with the library. Or maybe since you max stamina drops so fast you can't get it up.
Do they still count for the achievement? or do they all have to be alive?

edit: I just died and the unlocked hero was still there and that challenge was marked complete. I am still on breakdown 1 but it looks like you have to complete a challenge in one run of any mode and it stay completed. It's gonna be uber grindy but it could be worse

Last edited by littlejay; 12-06-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:07 AM   #15
squid5580

Quote:
Do they still count for the achievement? or do they all have to be alive?

edit: I just died and the unlocked hero was still there and that challenge was marked complete. I am still on breakdown 1 but it looks like you have to complete a challenge in one run of any mode and it stay completed. It's gonna be uber grindy but it could be worse
The Father is a massive grind. Pre built buildings don't count towards it. Sniper and Killer are there to make sure I never get the last one Most of them aren't to bad. Just break down ammo crates for the gun guys. And make sure you save an assault rifle. They are really rare in my game. Also whistle mines don't count for the Grenadier (50 explosive kills)

Last edited by squid5580; 12-07-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
littlejay

Quote:
The Father is a massive grind. Pre built buildings don't count towards it. Sniper and Killer are there to make sure I never get the last one Most of them aren't to bad. Just break down ammo crates for the gun guys. And make sure you save an assault rifle. They are really rare in my game. Also whistle mines don't count for the Grenadier (50 explosive kills)
I am working on that one now too. spent all day working on it. Even had to move base because I started before remembering what all could be done at each base. I am at 7/11 and trying to find out if you need both workshops (explosive and car repair) and the upgraded parking space talked about on the wiki.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #17
squid5580

Quote:
I am working on that one now too. spent all day working on it. Even had to move base because I started before remembering what all could be done at each base. I am at 7/11 and trying to find out if you need both workshops (explosive and car repair) and the upgraded parking space talked about on the wiki.
Yep both workshops. I was stuck at 10/11 because of that. And an upgraded parking spot??? I have never heard of that and I have unlocked him (which took forever since I missed the pop up that says your challenges get reset and moved on to 2 with 9/11 figuring I would finish up then). You do have to make 1 of everything though (even though kitchen, dining room and library don't have upgrades)

Old 12-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #18
littlejay

Quote:
Yep both workshops. I was stuck at 10/11 because of that. And an upgraded parking spot??? I have never heard of that and I have unlocked him (which took forever since I missed the pop up that says your challenges get reset and moved on to 2 with 9/11 figuring I would finish up then). You do have to make 1 of everything though (even though kitchen, dining room and library don't have upgrades)
Ive never seen the parking spot upgrade either. oddly enough it's listed on the wiki. I just got 1 left and got to find out what it is. I think it's storage
Old 12-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #19
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Has anyone else had trouble with The Gardener (Grow 10 Food)? I constructed a garden and I have let it run for multiple in game and one real world day but I am still at 0/10.

Also, what about The Sniper? Do you have to get 5 Headshots without missing a shot or do you have to get 5 headshots in quick succession, or both?
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive

eBay auctions HERE
Old 12-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #20
littlejay

Quote:
Has anyone else had trouble with The Gardener (Grow 10 Food)? I constructed a garden and I have let it run for multiple in game and one real world day but I am still at 0/10.

Also, what about The Sniper? Do you have to get 5 Headshots without missing a shot or do you have to get 5 headshots in quick succession, or both?
Ive not finished growing anything yet but just a guess, have you harvested anything from it? You may need to collect your fruits before growing more
Old 12-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #21
squid5580

Quote:

No I had no problem at all with the gardener. Built a garden and had it in no time. Maybe you are to stocked on food? It harvests automatically

Old 12-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #22
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Quote:
No I had no problem at all with the gardener. Built a garden and had it in no time. Maybe you are to stocked on food? It harvests automatically
Yeah, just unlocked The Gardener. I got it after loading up the game after waiting for several hours.

So does anyone know how to get The Sniper? I've tried using my Level 7 Shooters with Snap Aim but I can't hit the zeds fast enough/without missing a shot. What is the best way to get this?
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive

eBay auctions HERE
Old 12-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #23
littlejay

Quote:
Yeah, just unlocked The Gardener. I got it after loading up the game after waiting for several hours.

So does anyone know how to get The Sniper? I've tried using my Level 7 Shooters with Snap Aim but I can't hit the zeds fast enough/without missing a shot. What is the best way to get this?
I fear the grinding of sniper as well. The aiming sucks in this game

edit: do you need a garden expert to harvest crops? It made 2 crops and stopped producing.

Last edited by littlejay; 12-10-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #24
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just sacrificed a random survivor so I could get "The Tragedy" (get torn apart by zombies), but it didn't unlock ... Anyone else have this problem?
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #25
littlejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
I just sacrificed a random survivor so I could get "The Tragedy" (get torn apart by zombies), but it didn't unlock ... Anyone else have this problem?
The first time it happened to me it didn't unlock but it did the 2nd time.

edit: For the sniper challenge: North of the trailer park and south of the church, there is a water tower by the pond. Climb that with a pistol and someone who has level 7 shooting and a lot of ammo. Once level 7, buy the focus aim perk. Now hold LT + LB to enter slow motion. Just shoot 5 heads while you stay safe. Don't shoot army zombies because bullets do not hurt them, and you might need to jump down to your car and leave for a bit (or change characters) because the game gets really glitchy when a ton of zombies circle you at the water tower. It took me a bit to get working but it works best.

You can also use this for easy kills for any of the other challenges. I am upgrading my work bench to make pipe bombs so I can know out that challenge and Ill only be missing the 10 garden challenge and the level 5 challenges.

Last edited by littlejay; 12-10-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #26
F4775

F4775's Gamercard
I'm a little stuck on the scholar challenge. only seem to be able to do 4/8 research, can any one clarify what i need to have?
I've done the garden to greenhouse and the bio-diesel one, currently doing the 2 for the munitions shop. cant seem to find any others at the moment.
F4775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #27
littlejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4775 View Post
I'm a little stuck on the scholar challenge. only seem to be able to do 4/8 research, can any one clarify what i need to have?
I've done the garden to greenhouse and the bio-diesel one, currently doing the 2 for the munitions shop. cant seem to find any others at the moment.
you have to do the bombs and mines twice. they have better versions to research.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #28
F4775

F4775's Gamercard
Quote:
you have to do the bombs and mines twice. they have better versions to research.

thank you so much, i didn't realize it was progressive like that. ill finish those off before the next chapter.
F4775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #29
Prognostoklom

I made a complete List for the Father Challenge...hope it helpes.

The Father
-Max out Every Facility
Unlocks: Thomas Ritter
Facilities:Built in facilities do not count.
Snyder Trucking Warehouse (Storage Room,Workshop,Bedroom built in)
Requires: 10 People,50 Materials

1.Training Area: 10 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes,20 Food
Dojo: 35 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 20 minutes
2.Watch Tower: 15 Construction Material,5 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
Shooting Platform: 25 Construction Material,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
3.Library: 20 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes
4.Sleeping Area: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build Time: 10 Minutes
Bunkhouse: 25 Construction Materials,3 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
5.Basic Workshop: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time:15 minutes
Workshop: 25 Construction Materials,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes
Munitions Shop: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes
6.Medical Area: 10 Medicine,10 Construction Materials,20 Influence,2 Survivors,Build time: 30 minutes
Infirmary: 25 Construction Material,Build time: 30 minutes
Medical Lab: Requires Library,40 Construction Material,Build time: 20 minutes
7.Garden: 25 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,50 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes
Greenhouse:Research at Library,50 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
8.Storage Area: Workshop,20 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
Food Storage: 25 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
Refrigerated Storage: 25 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour
9.Cooking Area: 20 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes
10.Dinning Area: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes
11.Basic Workshop: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time:15 minutes
Workshop: 25 Construction Materials,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes
Machine Shop: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes
Prognostoklom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:48 AM   #30
R3SIDENT ANGEL

R3SIDENT ANGEL's Gamercard
You can take lots of people in the RV

When the RV is full just go find the people you want that are "on a mission". When you find that person, speak to them and the option "get on RV" is available. Choose it and they run home and hop on. Keep doing this until you have everyone you want. When you start up your next level all those people will be with you. Also, load up all your characters with guns and then when you start the new level get them to put the guns back in the supply box for a bunch of influence to start off with.

**Snacks do not carry over, so load up your people with snacks before you change breakdown levels!

**Load up one character with the guns you need for later breakdown challenges or your randoms will take those weapons! Sucks to have an assault weapon challenge and no assault weapons...

Last edited by R3SIDENT ANGEL; 01-19-2014 at 07:35 PM.
R3SIDENT ANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote