The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there no way to destroy someone else's Personal Vehicle without being penalized? (Apart from Bounties of course)

Just tried a Jerry Can method listed on gtaforums (both shooting and Super Car Exhaust) but both have failed (I've had to pay). Would be nice to find a way so I could blow up cars parked outside M.M.I. and people would be forced to keep paying up.

Is there no way to destroy someone else's Personal Vehicle without being penalized? (Apart from Bounties of course)

Just tried a Jerry Can method listed on gtaforums (both shooting and Super Car Exhaust) but both have failed (I've had to pay). Would be nice to find a way so I could blow up cars parked outside M.M.I. and people would be forced to keep paying up.

I was on a mission (Simeon's) with a random, we used his car, he then changed cars, I then drove his, he then changed his status to throw me out of his personal vehicle - I just thought fine, and tossed a grenade at it;)

Best thing to do is flip them upside down. So they can't get in it.

It doesn't cost them anything but it's still hysterical. I do it to my friends all the time :p

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/7457/Lw4Rf_vGdkmh2GpKDUlvWg/0_0.jpg

There is not much to bitch about, so far. I completed the main story and am going for 100% atm. I also played online, but just to level 14 so far.

My only complaints are:

- Some of the stunt jumps are a real pain in the ass, and you have to hit the ramp at the exact spot, otherwise it won't count, even if you land it perfectly. (Or so it seemed at least)

- Walking 5 Miles in the desert... Had to watch TV while playing, otherwise I'd have died of boredom^^

- And worst of all so far: The fucking ability to kick other players online!!! Happened to me quite a few times! Beat a guy at armwrestling, got kicked immediately after it. A guy starts shooting me, I kill him, he tries it again, I kill him again, aaaaaand get kicked -.- WTF?!

- Ragequitters! For example while playing tennis! Hard to find someone to play, and once you do they quit when they realize they are going to lose...

Well we'll never be saved from trolls and trollish n00bs, I guess...

Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him .Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?

Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him. Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?

Cheating little shit.

I've come across these pussies as well.

Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him .Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?

Yep, sounds like a cheater... Report and move on!

I am so fucking pissed. I have completed 97.56% of the game so far. I have done all offroad races, all motorcrosses, did 2 street races. I only need 3 races, some golf and darts, and I've done all the pastimes and hobbies. But the 3rd race does not unlock. Hell, it even looks like Franklin doesn't get ANY texts? I even never had the call from Raul from the Cab depot!

I've 'saved' countless times and waited for Hao's text, but it just doesn't show at all!

I mean, Rockstar: WTF?! And no. I am NOT gonna start a new game, get every scrap, every strangers and freaks, every space item, every single pastime and hobby AGAIN!

I am 67 hours in the game, this is not cool!

Edit: After saving about 50 times, and switching to Trevor for a game of golf (which sucks because I HATE golf) I got the text message after all......

For anyone else facing this problem:

2-3 in-game days (just sleep for 2 days) after the 2nd street race you'll get a text, and then you can participate in the 3rd race. If you save often to make the time pass by faster, you have to just do some other side missions or just drive around. You will not get the text right after waking up. So just sleep 8-12 times, then do something else. You'll get the text after a while and the 3rd race will be available.

Is there a way for an anonymous person to add money to you account? I was playing with randoms in online mode and went back to a private invite only session and noticed I had 120 mil deposited into my account. Don't know if this money is glitched somehow

You have to hold select > Inventory > Cash > Give Cash

I don't know how much the maximum amount of money is that you can give away. I can't give any away atm. "You are currently unable to give cash to other players." Don't know why...

Is there a way for an anonymous person to add money to you account? I was playing with randoms in online mode and went back to a private invite only session and noticed I had 120 mil deposited into my account. Don't know if this money is glitched somehow

They took out the ability to give other players cash in online mode.

They took out the ability to give other players cash in online mode.

Yeah you can't "Give" money but what happens is that people can mod their games that when you rob a store they receive like a billion dollars and then use the share cash from last job to spread it.

Happen to me yesterday.

Not gonna lie, I was mad at first but I am enjoying it today.

Also is there people that are having troubles leveling up in clans. I have level 8 for days now -__-

Yeah you can't "Give" money but what happens is that people can mod their games that when you rob a store they receive like a billion dollars and then use the share cash from last job to spread it.

Happen to me yesterday.

Not gonna lie, I was mad at first but I am enjoying it today.

Also is there people that are having troubles leveling up in clans. I have level 8 for days now -__-

Oh man, that's actually epic! assuming it doesn't get everyone banned who received the money :p

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread