PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #2521
alexhudson65

alexhudson65's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack101 View Post
That third Triathlon was horrible!

Button mashing A for 30 minutes straight takes a toll on your thumb

I finished 1st easily though
My friend did it at about 3 in the morning and was so out of it he said his thumb didn't even hurt. He is one lucky S.O.B.
alexhudson65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #2522
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
I agree that the last triathlon was ridiculous. Worst part was I ended up doing it twice
Old 11-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #2523
alexhudson65

alexhudson65's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
I agree that the last triathlon was ridiculous. Worst part was I ended up doing it twice
R.I.P. your thumbs
alexhudson65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #2524
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
I said this before and I'll say it again
But you guys have so lazy thumbs

I should also repeat that there need to be more garage space.

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #2525
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Try 3 goddamn times!

1st time i was halfway through the city area and went to make my bike light brighter, and quite the race.
2nd time i did the exact same but straight after the swim.
3rd time was the charm!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #2526
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm so not looking forward to this triathlon! Perhaps I'll restock the refrigerator of poor judgement beforehand.

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #2527
madein1

madein1's Gamercard
The epsilon 5 mile walk was not all that funny. More annoying than anything.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #2528
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Online: Ron's mission go into Fort Zancudo and attempting to destroy 3 fighter jets, the army keep spawning and I can't move forward, no choice but to stay in cover!!

If anyone quits darts, golf etc the other should auto win!

Last edited by cjdavies; 12-01-2013 at 07:16 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #2529
Puppys

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhudson65 View Post
R.I.P. your thumbs
I didn't do both in one sitting (too frustrated) but by the end of the triathlon I was using all of my fingers to tap the A button lol
Old 12-02-2013, 02:20 AM   #2530
LegoMan9x

LegoMan9x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by madein1 View Post
The last Triathlon was horrible. No fun button mashing for abot 30 min.
Yep, switching from right trigger, to A. The guys on the bike kept overtaking me, so I started mashing even harder, but I don't think I could beat them at all.
LegoMan9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:23 AM   #2531
LegoMan9x

LegoMan9x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
The Stunt Jump to the lighthouse is so hard
Yep, I threw so many cars into the ocean. Even tried switching characters, I left trevor there and came back with Franklin.

I finally worked out you can quick save and reload with the existing car. Still took me an extra hour to get it.
LegoMan9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #2532
Combaticon

Dark Paladin II's Gamercard
Is there no way to destroy someone else's Personal Vehicle without being penalized? (Apart from Bounties of course)

Just tried a Jerry Can method listed on gtaforums (both shooting and Super Car Exhaust) but both have failed (I've had to pay). Would be nice to find a way so I could blow up cars parked outside M.M.I. and people would be forced to keep paying up.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #2533
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combaticon View Post
Is there no way to destroy someone else's Personal Vehicle without being penalized? (Apart from Bounties of course)

Just tried a Jerry Can method listed on gtaforums (both shooting and Super Car Exhaust) but both have failed (I've had to pay). Would be nice to find a way so I could blow up cars parked outside M.M.I. and people would be forced to keep paying up.
I was on a mission (Simeon's) with a random, we used his car, he then changed cars, I then drove his, he then changed his status to throw me out of his personal vehicle - I just thought fine, and tossed a grenade at it
Old 12-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #2534
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combaticon View Post

Best thing to do is flip them upside down. So they can't get in it.

It doesn't cost them anything but it's still hysterical. I do it to my friends all the time

JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #2535
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

I am fucking sick of these online missions e.g. Lester, enemies cleared on minimap? Yes, make a run for plane, surprise enemies out if nowhere dead!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #2536
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Yeah the spawning on this game is absolute horse shit.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #2537
Sparky09

xx sparky09 xx's Gamercard
No profit??!!!

Does anybody know why on the BAWSAQ stock exchange, on my portfolio, It showed a 50% return percentage, giving me a profit of Ģ119,000,000 but when I went to sell it didn't pay out the profit and I just received my initial investment back?!!
Sparky09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #2538
N00delsuppe

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
There is not much to bitch about, so far. I completed the main story and am going for 100% atm. I also played online, but just to level 14 so far.

My only complaints are:

- Some of the stunt jumps are a real pain in the ass, and you have to hit the ramp at the exact spot, otherwise it won't count, even if you land it perfectly. (Or so it seemed at least)
- Walking 5 Miles in the desert... Had to watch TV while playing, otherwise I'd have died of boredom^^
- And worst of all so far: The fucking ability to kick other players online!!! Happened to me quite a few times! Beat a guy at armwrestling, got kicked immediately after it. A guy starts shooting me, I kill him, he tries it again, I kill him again, aaaaaand get kicked -.- WTF?!
- Ragequitters! For example while playing tennis! Hard to find someone to play, and once you do they quit when they realize they are going to lose...

Well we'll never be saved from trolls and trollish n00bs, I guess...
Completed Xbox One Games (includes all DLC and Apps): 5

N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #2539
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Shit payouts e.g. Me and another random finally did Death From Above on our 4th attempt! All I had was $2500!

On a missions with randoms, you jump in their car, and they drive to the destination too bloody close, time you get out you are dead!! Fucking idiots.

Last edited by cjdavies; 12-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #2540
MAD MAC

MAD MAC mk1's Gamercard
Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him .Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?
MAD MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #2541
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD MAC View Post
Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him. Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?
Cheating little shit.

I've come across these pussies as well.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #2542
Puppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD MAC View Post
Maybe the wrong place to ask this but i didn't want to start a new thread .On saturday night i ran into a player who i could not kill .He was not coming up in passive mode and when i placed my cross hairs on him my gun would not fire , even explosives couldn't touch him .Was this a weird glitch or was he a cheating little shit ?
Yep, sounds like a cheater... Report and move on!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #2543
MopFlop

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
So just gone and played online for the first time since the stimulus package came into force and have found that the strength and lung capacity of my guy has been reset. WTF?! took me ages to get the lung capacity up by constantly swimming underwater. Another awesome thing... /rant
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #2544
N00delsuppe

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund666 View Post
I am so fucking pissed. I have completed 97.56% of the game so far. I have done all offroad races, all motorcrosses, did 2 street races. I only need 3 races, some golf and darts, and I've done all the pastimes and hobbies. But the 3rd race does not unlock. Hell, it even looks like Franklin doesn't get ANY texts? I even never had the call from Raul from the Cab depot!
I've 'saved' countless times and waited for Hao's text, but it just doesn't show at all!
I mean, Rockstar: WTF?! And no. I am NOT gonna start a new game, get every scrap, every strangers and freaks, every space item, every single pastime and hobby AGAIN!
I am 67 hours in the game, this is not cool!

Edit: After saving about 50 times, and switching to Trevor for a game of golf (which sucks because I HATE golf) I got the text message after all......
For anyone else facing this problem:
2-3 in-game days (just sleep for 2 days) after the 2nd street race you'll get a text, and then you can participate in the 3rd race. If you save often to make the time pass by faster, you have to just do some other side missions or just drive around. You will not get the text right after waking up. So just sleep 8-12 times, then do something else. You'll get the text after a while and the 3rd race will be available.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #2545
ilkemel21

thunderforce3's Gamercard
Is there a way for an anonymous person to add money to you account? I was playing with randoms in online mode and went back to a private invite only session and noticed I had 120 mil deposited into my account. Don't know if this money is glitched somehow
ilkemel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #2546
N00delsuppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkemel21 View Post
Is there a way for an anonymous person to add money to you account? I was playing with randoms in online mode and went back to a private invite only session and noticed I had 120 mil deposited into my account. Don't know if this money is glitched somehow
You have to hold select > Inventory > Cash > Give Cash

I don't know how much the maximum amount of money is that you can give away. I can't give any away atm. "You are currently unable to give cash to other players." Don't know why...

Old 12-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #2547
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
You can't give out $120 mil that's for sure...

I'm guessing it is 'glitched' since you can't remember earning $120M.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #2548
Puppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkemel21 View Post
They took out the ability to give other players cash in online mode.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #2549
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
Quote:
They took out the ability to give other players cash in online mode.
Yeah you can't "Give" money but what happens is that people can mod their games that when you rob a store they receive like a billion dollars and then use the share cash from last job to spread it.

Happen to me yesterday.
Not gonna lie, I was mad at first but I am enjoying it today.

Also is there people that are having troubles leveling up in clans. I have level 8 for days now -__-

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #2550
Puppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterking69 View Post
Yeah you can't "Give" money but what happens is that people can mod their games that when you rob a store they receive like a billion dollars and then use the share cash from last job to spread it.

Happen to me yesterday.
Not gonna lie, I was mad at first but I am enjoying it today.

Also is there people that are having troubles leveling up in clans. I have level 8 for days now -__-
Oh man, that's actually epic! assuming it doesn't get everyone banned who received the money