PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #2551
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,872

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Oh man, that's actually epic! assuming it doesn't get everyone banned who received the money
Nope bc this is what I've been talking about. It's every in-game day for a person though. You could give a percentage to the entire lobby if you wanted.

Store robberies, selling cars, Simeon vehicles, armored trucks, bounties are all able to be shared. Some dude picked me up from Simeon's so I gave him 70%
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #2552
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Getting SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off! Not only can I not win a race, I keep on getting DNF. Just did a two-person race and same result...

I'm now 0/million.1


Not only that but I keep getting wasted every time I try to do something and haven't had a kill yet. I suck so badly and totally hate this.

And now someone killed me as I was robbing a store and my car is impounded. This just goes from worse to worse.

And NOW someone killed me as I was typing this!!!! Fuck this whole thing. I quit.


Got my car back and was killed by another player before I even got out of the lot. Can't I do ANYTHING right? I'm going to cry. I hate competition and this is too much.


So I just went in for a haircut and some asshole came along, shot out all my tires, and set my car on fire. Probably won't even work now. Is it always this brutal?


NOTE: All of this was written/happened in the last 16 minutes.


Nope, car won't start. I wish it had blown up so that asshole would have sent to the bad player list. He was a level 56 and I'm a whopping 4. I don't have the cash to fix the car. Insurance company doesn't even pick up the phone, I'm guessing because my car is still technically on the road?

(I don't mean to whine so badly, but this is a horrible experience and competition gives me panic attacks. I'm not getting them right now because this is just a silly video game - no need to get THAT worked up. It's just that I hardly see how this qualifies as fun.)


Oh joy!! Now someone just hit my car, the cops stopped, and killed ME!! And just as I respawned, someone else killed me instantly. Car's impounded again. And I just got killed again while typing that last sentence.


And now TWO assholes tried mowing me down with their cars, and of course succeeded. Just happened again. It's only been 30 minutes since I started typing this post. All this shit has happened in 30 minutes.


Same asshole just killed me again. He's a really high level. He's a level 40. I'm the lowest level in the playing field. Two guys are after me and only me... they're harassing me wherever I go and I've lost count of the number of times I've been killed by them (one is a 40, the other is 36, and I'm just a stinkin' 4). I hope the nastiest shit happens to them very soon.


Now down to $0 on my person because of them (before they started killing me I had $1200). And I swear my bank account just went down by $1000. Is that even possible? I thought bank account money was 100% safe. Now I only have $10k in this game. Like those high-level assholes needed my money? I'm also out of ammo and no money to buy any.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International




Last edited by Ten Foot Bunny; 12-13-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #2553
Dante Kasai
 
Dante Kasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 1,303
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
@ Ten Foot Bunny: When you start up the game, go to SP, pause, GTA Online, Invite Only session. No people, no problem.
__________________
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #2554
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 107

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
@ Ten Foot Bunny:
I think you still lose money when you get killed. Just like the hospital bill in Story Mode. Just do it as Bloodring suggested, or from Story Mode Pause>Online>Play Online>Solo Session
That way you can at least do some of the grinding without interruption.

That said i got more complaints to add to my earlier post:
I'd actually say that the entire online mode is a big fail. It is fun at times, but it is
a.) unfair - why should level 4 people have to play deathmatches with level 100+? Wouldn't matter if they had all the weapons, but that way its just super unfair...
b.) mostly a lot of grinding, which gets boring with time
c.) stupidly bugged. I just played a tdm that went for 60 mins(!!!) and everybody quit, except me and one guy from the other team. I dominated him. End result: 48-42 for my team. He got 22 kills, I got 34. And: It told me in the end that I lost -.- I was the power player for almost the whole time. It said my name, showed the other guy and said his gang name. He got the RP and money. Seriousely?! What the fuck!? After 60 mins!!!
d.) The new dm and race creator fucked it up even more. Join a deathmatch and it will have loads of tanks in it. Just sucks big time. And yet I have still so much grinding to do

I think once i hit rank 100 I will never play this piece of garbage again.
Story mode however was really awesome!
__________________
New XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 16
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:43 AM   #2555
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Bloodring and N00del -

Thank you both SO SO SO very much for the suggestion of grinding up some money and skills in a solo session! That's going to save me so much money and frustration and I really appreciate your guys' help in the matter.

__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #2556
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Wait a sec...

So ALL you can do in solo mode are races?! I hate those more than anything. Just did one and I was in 4th of 5th place, then the 5th place person smashed my boat so badly that I got yet ANOTHER DNF. I have yet to finish a race against anyone.

Is this because I'm level 4 and all of them were were over level 50? Because I'm getting burned in every race. We all supposedly had the same vehicle but right from the beginning they just killed me in the straightaways.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #2557
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,218

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Wait a sec...

So ALL you can do in solo mode are races?! I hate those more than anything. Just did one and I was in 4th of 5th place, then the 5th place person smashed my boat so badly that I got yet ANOTHER DNF. I have yet to finish a race against anyone.

Is this because I'm level 4 and all of them were were over level 50? Because I'm getting burned in every race. We all supposedly had the same vehicle but right from the beginning they just killed me in the straightaways.
I would personally find a crew or group of people to play with and as for the race. If you time hitting the gas at the start till it says go or whatever it is you get an instant speed boost. As for having no money, the game takes $500 per death on hand or bank.
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #2558
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
I would personally find a crew or group of people to play with and as for the race. If you time hitting the gas at the start till it says go or whatever it is you get an instant speed boost. As for having no money, the game takes $500 per death on hand or bank.
I was just thinking about that, having a group. There's no way I can survive solo and I do NOT want to grind money by doing races. To be honest, racing is the genre I dislike the most when it comes to gaming, and in this game I keep getting cheap-shotted out of contention. It's also pissing me off to no end that I'm always SO far behind (because of the cheap shots) that I have yet to finish a race.

OMG, I was trying to find a race and it ended up being on the military base. Wound up getting killed by the guards because my car got stuck on the concrete barrier and I couldn't escape. Now I lost my money and my car is impounded (again).

I am NOT this bad in story mode! In fact, I can win races there because I'm a damn good driver.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International




Last edited by Ten Foot Bunny; 12-15-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:10 AM   #2559
Dante Kasai
 
Dante Kasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 1,303
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Bloodring and N00del -

Thank you both SO SO SO very much for the suggestion of grinding up some money and skills in a solo session! That's going to save me so much money and frustration and I really appreciate your guys' help in the matter.

Glad to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Wait a sec...

So ALL you can do in solo mode are races?! I hate those more than anything. Just did one and I was in 4th of 5th place, then the 5th place person smashed my boat so badly that I got yet ANOTHER DNF. I have yet to finish a race against anyone.

Is this because I'm level 4 and all of them were were over level 50? Because I'm getting burned in every race. We all supposedly had the same vehicle but right from the beginning they just killed me in the straightaways.
It seems that you've been getting paired with the nastiest of seasoned racers. And that you chose solo session. I said to do Invite Only because I believe you can still start jobs and such from there. I would recommend getting a crew or some friends, like Justin said, or doing jobs only. At least on jobs people don't hunt you down 24/7
__________________
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #2560
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
It seems that you've been getting paired with the nastiest of seasoned racers. And that you chose solo session. I said to do Invite Only because I believe you can still start jobs and such from there. I would recommend getting a crew or some friends, like Justin said, or doing jobs only. At least on jobs people don't hunt you down 24/7
Oh-ho-ho! I totally missed the "invite only" bit (blame my ADHD and the fact that I somehow misplaced my adderall two weeks ago).

Going to try the invite thing in a while because I've got other stuff to do at the moment. Thanks again for the awesome suggestions!


One more thing, and a good note for once. I went into competitive mode shortly and wound up in one of those team deathmatches. Stupid game teamed up 4 people who were level 35+ against our team which only had 3 people who were were, at max, level 5. The game showed something about the 35+ team being police trained (not sure what that means) and our team was unskilled.

Well, my two teammates died without making a kill. After they died, I took out all 4 of the other team and won that match!! All I had for weapons was my dinky little starter pistol. I haven't been able to afford anything else yet.

See? I don't suck at this game THAT badly! I'm just having absolutely rotten luck against high levels, who seem intent on mowing down us n00bs.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #2561
Dante Kasai
 
Dante Kasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 1,303
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Oh-ho-ho! I totally missed the "invite only" bit (blame my ADHD and the fact that I somehow misplaced my adderall two weeks ago).

Going to try the invite thing in a while because I've got other stuff to do at the moment. Thanks again for the awesome suggestions!


One more thing, and a good note for once. I went into competitive mode shortly and wound up in one of those team deathmatches. Stupid game teamed up 4 people who were level 35+ against our team which only had 3 people who were were, at max, level 5. The game showed something about the 35+ team being police trained (not sure what that means) and our team was unskilled.

Well, my two teammates died without making a kill. After they died, I took out all 4 of the other team and won that match!! All I had for weapons was my dinky little starter pistol. I haven't been able to afford anything else yet.

See? I don't suck at this game THAT badly! I'm just having absolutely rotten luck against high levels, who seem intent on mowing down us n00bs.
Glad to help again! Races really aren't the best route if you're not really, really good at them. I personally dominate at flying races. It seems you dominate at TDM! Those names you mentioned denote shooting skill level (untrained = <1 bar, police training = 3 bars. I'm a Dead Eye; max bars). Shooting skill increase gun accuracy and how much ammo you can carry. Shooting skill goes up by, well, shooting people, and by winning shooting range challenges against human players.

Guess what you really need is a full arsenal! Good luck getting to the higher ranks
__________________
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #2562
cjdavies
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wales
Posts: 2,151

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Played my first and last LTS.
__________________
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #2563
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 107

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Wait a sec...

So ALL you can do in solo mode are races?! I hate those more than anything. Just did one and I was in 4th of 5th place, then the 5th place person smashed my boat so badly that I got yet ANOTHER DNF. I have yet to finish a race against anyone.

Is this because I'm level 4 and all of them were were over level 50? Because I'm getting burned in every race. We all supposedly had the same vehicle but right from the beginning they just killed me in the straightaways.
I don't know, sorry. I thought you can do missions as well? But you can do some grinding for platinum medals. Like the parachuting ones or driving a car for 30 mins without damage. Or start a GTA race at "Downtown Underground" and turn off wanted levels and blow up 500 cars, or do the 300 foot jumps.
That should net you 1500RP for every one (100RP Bronze Medal, 200RP Silver Medal, 400RP Gold Medal, 800RP Platinum medal)
At a lower level like yours thats not too bad. Plus you need 30 platinum medals anyways for an achievement

As for the races: I never had any real problems with that. You will often find douchebags that try to push you of the road, but most of the time they end up off the track themselves. But if you do not like racing then I guess they are no fun. Btw, if you get stuck on something just press and hold . It will put you back to the last checkpoint.
Races are generally more fair though. As long as custom cars are not allowed everyone has the same chances, no matter what level you are. Maybe it will take a while to remember the tracks, but once you do it should be easy to win a race every now and then.

DMs are unfair however. There are people who reached a higher rank by now, but they still play like complete n00bs. If you are level 4 and face 4 (or even 1) capable player(s) level 35+, you'd never have a chance, unless you manage to surprise them from the back. So I'd say you were maybe lucky and faced some n00bs, or you just rawk really bad
Usually they can clip you easily and your pistol won't be much harm to them.

I can only give you a small heads up, by telling you that this game gets a lot easier with time...
__________________
New XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 16
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #2564
Nitnoid
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,711

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What pisses me off the most? Looking for at least a semi-fast car and all I can find is a sea of Range Rovers! Occasionally a few 18 wheelers but NOBODY driving ANYTHING but SUV's!
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #2565
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
What pisses me off the most? Looking for at least a semi-fast car and all I can find is a sea of Range Rovers! Occasionally a few 18 wheelers but NOBODY driving ANYTHING but SUV's!
You in online or single player? I never had a problem finding a good car in the campaign, and if I couldn't, I just killed myself or got a taxi to take me somewhere

For online, can't help you there, it is pretty nitpicky until you get your own car that is decent.
__________________


Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #2566
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 107

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Ok so I just got a bounty on my ass while I was in my flat. So I thought "Oh well, I can just as well sit it out. I was in my apartment anyways" Then I saw: Holy crap!!! The bounty is $1b!! Then I definately wanted to sit it out. I thought it was a good idea and an easy way to earn that much money. I got a msg on my in-game phone after a while "Come out or get hacked" I just left to a solo session. (Yeah, that was a weak moment when I was pretty confused and excited and wanted the money -.-) Then I got the $1 billion. I decided to write to the R* Support. Now i really regret that I didn't just let someone kill me :/ I can't use the money and don't wanna get banned. Hopefully they'll answer me soon and just take the money off my account, or whatever..

I'm starting to hate gta online more and more...
__________________
New XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 16
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #2567
Emperor 95
 
Emperor 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Birmingham, U.K.
Posts: 1,571
Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00delsuppe View Post
Ok so I just got a bounty on my ass while I was in my flat. So I thought "Oh well, I can just as well sit it out. I was in my apartment anyways" Then I saw: Holy crap!!! The bounty is $1b!! Then I definately wanted to sit it out. I thought it was a good idea and an easy way to earn that much money. I got a msg on my in-game phone after a while "Come out or get hacked" I just left to a solo session. (Yeah, that was a weak moment when I was pretty confused and excited and wanted the money -.-) Then I got the $1 billion. I decided to write to the R* Support. Now i really regret that I didn't just let someone kill me :/ I can't use the money and don't wanna get banned. Hopefully they'll answer me soon and just take the money off my account, or whatever..

I'm starting to hate gta online more and more...
How is that even possible?
__________________
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #2568
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 107

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I have no idea...
I should've just let someone kill me, then I wouldn't have to worry now.
__________________
New XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 16
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #2569
cjdavies
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wales
Posts: 2,151

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I should have a choice when doing quick job deathmatch, whether I want to join a custom deathmatch made by other people or not!!
__________________
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #2570
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Looks like I'll need people to help grind me up in MP after all. I spent about 7 hours trying to do missions in an invite-only session, but I'm getting torn to shreds in Gerald's missions and I'm having extreme difficulty catching the cars in Simeon's because my driving skill is so low.

When I say "torn to shreds" I literally mean that one or two bullets eats through my body armor and another one or two kills me outright. I've managed to do one mission successfully but not the rest. If there's a car involved, it's still the same - they pull off headshots and I'm dead almost as soon as I see the red blips on radar.

In one of Simeon's missions, I spent 2.5 hours chasing a single car around the island. Five laps, not counting the back-and-forth I sometimes had to do. At the end, the target car crashed and burned, I got $200, 200 points, but had to spend $325 getting my car back after I slipped on sand and tumbled off the cliff into the ocean (it was the windy cliff near the lighthouse).

So after these 7 hours, I've gained 1.5 levels and made $3k. This totally isn't worth it...
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International




Last edited by Ten Foot Bunny; 12-16-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #2571
JDMHatchG
 
JDMHatchG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South Wales, UK
Posts: 499

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
one or two bullets eats through my body armor and another one or two kills me outright.
Shit isn't it. And it doesn't get any better as you rank up either. It's because the 'max health stat' is fucked.

To make matters worse R* have just outright lied and said that the stat is working and that the things popping up on the screen is just a 'display error' when in fact that is complete horse shit.
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #2572
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
How is that even possible?
I'm hearing more and more about ridiculous bounties and people with billions of dollars in online, so I'm sure people have figured out how to do it.

Would suck if you got banned or thrown in the cheating pool for it :/
__________________


Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #2573
Sqeagy
 
Sqeagy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 425

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Looks like I'll need people to help grind me up in MP after all. I spent about 7 hours trying to do missions in an invite-only session, but I'm getting torn to shreds in Gerald's missions and I'm having extreme difficulty catching the cars in Simeon's because my driving skill is so low.

When I say "torn to shreds" I literally mean that one or two bullets eats through my body armor and another one or two kills me outright. I've managed to do one mission successfully but not the rest. If there's a car involved, it's still the same - they pull off headshots and I'm dead almost as soon as I see the red blips on radar.

In one of Simeon's missions, I spent 2.5 hours chasing a single car around the island. Five laps, not counting the back-and-forth I sometimes had to do. At the end, the target car crashed and burned, I got $200, 200 points, but had to spend $325 getting my car back after I slipped on sand and tumbled off the cliff into the ocean (it was the windy cliff near the lighthouse).

So after these 7 hours, I've gained 1.5 levels and made $3k. This totally isn't worth it...
That's really depressing. If you want, send my gt a message asking for an invite and I'll do some jobs with you. There's a mission you can replay that gives about 1800 experience and 12k money that we can do if you still need help.

My Gamertag is SQEAGY 4 LIFE
__________________
Sqeagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #2574
misery
 
misery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 333

xIImiseryIIx's Gamercard
looking to boost the online achieves! send me a msg my gt is in my sig thx
__________________
GT: xIImiseryIIx
misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #2575
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 272

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
That's really depressing. If you want, send my gt a message asking for an invite and I'll do some jobs with you. There's a mission you can replay that gives about 1800 experience and 12k money that we can do if you still need help.

My Gamertag is SQEAGY 4 LIFE
Just sent a message and thank you SO much for the offer!

I think I need to join a crew. Finally decided to go back to the multiplayer setting online (instead of a solo invite-only session) and I lost half of my money within two minutes. Basically, I spawned, someone shot me before I could take two steps, I respawned, they ran me over, I respawned, they ran me over again, I respawned, they shot me, I respawned, they ran me over AGAIN. That last time I didn't die right away, so they kept me pinned under their car while they reversed and drove forward repeatedly over my body.

Mind you - the whole time this was going on I was TRYING to send myself to another session.

This is seriously unreal. My death/kill ratio is now at .30 because I don't even have enough money to buy bullets so I can fight back. I do NOT suck this badly at games!! I just keep having rotten luck, like today spawning pretty much right on top of a bloodthirsty asshole. In the two minutes I was in that session, I didn't even get 10 steps from my original spawn point.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #2576
Jardinho
 
Jardinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Liverpool, England Observations on Ty-Rex: Bitch
Posts: 1,728

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Not bitching but yesterday I decided to hover a helicopter outside my friend's apartment (guessing where his windows would be and sitting right in front of them to surprise him when he joined my game.) Anyway, I decide to crash the chopper into his apartment window (he said that I was right in front of him) and the game freezes and gives me a grey stripey screen.

I assume that the freeze was due to my shenanigans because the screen was different than anything I've ever seen...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I only have a cell phone, shaky hands and a dream to be the best amateur pornographer there ever was.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:20 AM   #2577
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Reminds me of the blue screen of death in earlier gta games
__________________


Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #2578
luigiGod99
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6

Hondo Luigi's Gamercard
Someone else who like the trucks fights?
luigiGod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #2579
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 107

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Just sent a message and thank you SO much for the offer!

I think I need to join a crew. Finally decided to go back to the multiplayer setting online (instead of a solo invite-only session) and I lost half of my money within two minutes. Basically, I spawned, someone shot me before I could take two steps, I respawned, they ran me over, I respawned, they ran me over again, I respawned, they shot me, I respawned, they ran me over AGAIN. That last time I didn't die right away, so they kept me pinned under their car while they reversed and drove forward repeatedly over my body.

Mind you - the whole time this was going on I was TRYING to send myself to another session.

This is seriously unreal. My death/kill ratio is now at .30 because I don't even have enough money to buy bullets so I can fight back. I do NOT suck this badly at games!! I just keep having rotten luck, like today spawning pretty much right on top of a bloodthirsty asshole. In the two minutes I was in that session, I didn't even get 10 steps from my original spawn point.
WTF!?! How can you be so unlucky? ^^
You can join my crew, if you want. It's not big, just me and another friend who hasn't been online for like a month xD But I got holidays already and I am on most of the time, and try to get to lvl 100. I can help you on your feet until then. (because once I'm Rank 100 I'll prolly not play this anymore. I got more than enough other games on my list :P I'm rank 91 already now, though)

Here is my offer:
Join my crew and I'll try to protect you as good as I can, while you find yourself a good car that you want. Give the car to me and let me upgrade it to the max. When I drive out of LS costums you get in the car and get the tracker/insurance for it. So then you have a fully upgraded car which should help you with winning races.
I can also play "Coveted" with you a few times. It gives 12k$ and about 1.9k RP in 5 minutes. Hopefully we can get you to a level where you can buy a good gun, so this sad story ends^^
I know what a pain in the ass GTA online can be, and with your bad luck it must be even worse. There is still a lot of online time waiting for you, if you want all the achievements, so I guess a bit of help at the start would be nice. Maybe that way the unfair side of this game can be compensated a bit
PM me on my GT if you want: Antr0p0phagus (that's zeros)
__________________
New XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 16
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #2580
MopFlop
 
MopFlop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, Eng
Posts: 920

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
That's really depressing. If you want, send my gt a message asking for an invite and I'll do some jobs with you. There's a mission you can replay that gives about 1800 experience and 12k money that we can do if you still need help.

My Gamertag is SQEAGY 4 LIFE
Out of interest hat mission is it? As im getting sick of just how long it takes to level up. The max level is 999 and after 55 hours of playing I'm only level 46 (tbh im not constantly doing jobs/racing but due to the slowness i get put of it as the rewards for doing them are slim). They really need to sort out the leveling system before too many people get bored, me for one.
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 AM.