PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #31
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
Just noticed there was a new award:

R* T-Shirt (award)

Create a job verified by Rockstar Games (task)

sorry if off-topic, Content Creator related
Nice find! I'll add to op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #32
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterking69 View Post
Can you preview the shirt or no??
I tried looking for it but could not find it on my female character.

If end up really liking the shirt I could make a cool race but I don't want to go through the process of getting people and rock star to play it
I actually saw it on social club. It doesn't even show up in game for me. On social club it just shows the R* logo

Currently Playing: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #33
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
It's on topic and not turning every thread into an I Hate R* Whine Fest.

This makes me curious if more awards will be added with heists. Just as well, wondering if more achievements will be attached to future dlc ala RDR
That comes later...

On topic: There are 4 new awards all pertaining to Content Creator

Old 12-13-2013, 04:10 AM   #34
Crimson Son88

Calmlydisturbed's Gamercard
I created a race called Horse Track. It's 1 to 16 players with any vehicle and it's on the horse track.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...nUmQC5uiXJMj-A
Crimson Son88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #35
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
Thumbs up

If you want to check my jobs and try them out then I will put the names in here my races are (BUILDING JUMP) (DAM DAM DAM) (DOWN THE DRAIN 2) (GHOST RACE) (jail out) (MEGA MALL DERBY) (midnight motor race) (police track) (RACE TRACK JUMPER) (RUNWAY MAYHEM) (TOUR DE CITY) my death match is (ROCK GUN FIRE) I made some more death matches and races so they might not be in this thread my social club name is wolfman49 look for my jobs under that name Im having trouble getting back in my account but if you find any of my jobs give them a try give em a like
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #36
Theticalshelf

Theticalshelf's Gamercard
I also started using the creator, and I'm pretty surprised on how everything works. Alltho I don't like the fact that you can't stack up props on top of each other, I still believe they did a good job on this one

Here is my try on the creator: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...REGZmnP0r4IePA
Theticalshelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #37
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
That comes later...

On topic: There are 4 new awards all pertaining to Content Creator

Nice. I'm at 29 platinums complete and the ones needed to complete are still many numbers off but I want that achievement!

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #38
TheMovement81

TheMovement81's Gamercard
I made another race for anyone interested, called "Bouncy Bouncy". It's a point to point with some downhill action, tech spots, and a couple jumps.

Here's a link to it on the Social Club: http://rsg.ms/1fY6bMN

*Sometimes the job search page at the Social Club defaults to PS3 and the links don't work. If so, switch to Xbox360 towards the upper right of the page and try the link again.

Thanks for checking it out and enjoy

Last edited by TheMovement81; 02-06-2014 at 10:35 PM.
TheMovement81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #39
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Tried Movement's and Mitch's content, both pretty cool!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #40
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Tried Mitch's content. Died 9 times trying to get Spinderella. Still haven't got it (strange that, I could've sworn the vehicle spun 6 times max before landing). Would've had Flippin Hell a shit load of times though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #41
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Fuckin' Spinderella.. I got friends that are still trying get that too
Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #42
cigarnut81

Legit Spam's Gamercard
I'm interested in off road truck racing & have quite a few fun tracks built myself...I'd link but they never seem to work for me, so let's just get together on xbox & race...My gamertag is Legit Spam, message me & we'll get to it...
cigarnut81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #43
WKFJonesy

WKFJonesy's Gamercard
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...A?platformId=2

Ive created a race called 'Rocket Roulette' - still needs a bit of tweaking but i think the track layout is good.

Please check it out and let me know what you think
WKFJonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #44
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKFJonesy View Post
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...A?platformId=2

Ive created a race called 'Rocket Roulette' - still needs a bit of tweaking but i think the track layout is good.

Please check it out and let me know what you think
This mission is not found.

Quote:
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Old 12-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #45
Jane Starfish

Every GTA Race has power ups.
So I would suggest if you really want to get verified to add weapons even if your race is not GTA by default. As you can't lock the type of race it is.
Jane Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #46
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Hey Direkin, when are you going to post what you've made with the content creator? Or are you just like me and too busy playing everyone else's content?
Old 12-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #47
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Hey Direkin, when are you going to post what you've made with the content creator? Or are you just like me and too busy playing everyone else's content?
I finally got around to making a couple races today. All I wanted was to create a jet race, but as it turns out you first have to create a land race before you can create any sea or air races.

So, this one's my obligatory land race:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...w?platformId=1

It's really long (but due to the limit of checkpoints, it's half the length it should be).

Publishing that allowed me to create an air race, but unfortunately the Lazer isn't available for races, so I just came up with this:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Q?platformId=1

It's very short in comparison, but I was just messing around. Neither of them are that great.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #48
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Yeah, it's hard to come up with something that is really good. Though I am enjoying a lot of the ones I've tried so far.

Wish you could make a race where multiple vehicles must be used. Say, start on foot with a very short sprint to some mountain bikes. Followed by peddling them off of a mountain into a parachute to the next checkpoint where sports cars would be. Race to a beach where you must get on a jetski and beeline for the finish. I sounds like a lot, maybe, but I'd love to be able to make something like that
Old 12-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #49
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Yeah, it's hard to come up with something that is really good. Though I am enjoying a lot of the ones I've tried so far.

Wish you could make a race where multiple vehicles must be used. Say, start on foot with a very short sprint to some mountain bikes. Followed by peddling them off of a mountain into a parachute to the next checkpoint where sports cars would be. Race to a beach where you must get on a jetski and beeline for the finish. I sounds like a lot, maybe, but I'd love to be able to make something like that
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night when playing around with Creator. Maybe when the full version comes out? :P

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #50
WKFJonesy

WKFJonesy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
This mission is not found.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...VUCEoJTvIuZ4XA

try this one, i think for some reason the platform was set to ps3
WKFJonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #51
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKFJonesy View Post
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...VUCEoJTvIuZ4XA

try this one, i think for some reason the platform was set to ps3
Yup, that one works. Will give it a try when I'm on later

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #52
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night when playing around with Creator. Maybe when the full version comes out? :P
Yeah, I wish! Glad we're on the same page.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #53
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do awards reset? Because my reeling them in was at platinum 76/100 for people playing my content and since the update it's back to normal with 2 plays and 2 likes. How the hell do you get ppl to play your content? Start it in a freeroam and invite them? I've made 8 deathmatches and not one play? Guess I'll post some.

I don't have a clue how to even post em like some did, any tips?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:03 AM   #54
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Do awards reset? Because my reeling them in was at platinum 76/100 for people playing my content and since the update it's back to normal with 2 plays and 2 likes. How the hell do you get ppl to play your content? Start it in a freeroam and invite them? I've made 8 deathmatches and not one play? Guess I'll post some.

same, tho I wasn't at platinum it was reset to 2.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #55
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Just go to Rockstar Games Social Club, GTA Online, Go to the Jobs tab and your jobs will appear there. Copypasta link here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #56
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Just go to Rockstar Games Social Club, GTA Online, Go to the Jobs tab and your jobs will appear there. Copypasta link here.
I was there, but when I clicked on one of my jobs to post certain ones, nothing happened. Maybe I'll try again later.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #57
cigarnut81

Legit Spam's Gamercard
Here is my truck race in the swamp, no cars or you'll hate it....Enjoi

http://rsg.ms/1chXX2w

In order to post them, scroll down the screen to the share option in your job, copy link & then paste to the link shortcut here..

Last edited by cigarnut81; 12-20-2013 at 07:19 PM.
cigarnut81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #58
lazygammer13

Location: I live in a small little Nowheresville in Michigan.

lazygammer13's Gamercard
I created a really fun and chaotic game called Destruction Site that takes place on top of a skyscraper. Check it out, and let me know what you think! http://rsg.ms/18Y61iX
lazygammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #59
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^This sounds awesome!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:36 PM   #60
TheMovement81

TheMovement81's Gamercard
Hey guys, I published 2 more races if you want some new stuff to check out.

"Precision Decisions"
Description: Challenging tech course with drift spots, jumps, and some tight corridors. Make sure to LEAN BACK on the big jump over water if using Motorbikes.

http://rsg.ms/1bWHvyC

-Point to point where maneuverability and handling are key, so Motorbikes and cars with good grip or drift ability are good choices here.

"Trifecta"
Description: Long stretch of road that passes by Franklin's, Michael's, and Trevor's safehouses.

http://rsg.ms/1bWI4Zm

-A long distance point to point race from safehouse to safehouse, fun with supercars and traffic left on for some unpredictability.

Here's links to my other 2 races also:

"The Inhuman Race"
http://rsg.ms/1bzgiBP

"Bouncy Bouncy"
http://rsg.ms/1fY6bMN

Thanks again, any feedback is welcomed. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by TheMovement81; 02-06-2014 at 10:35 PM.
TheMovement81 is offline   Reply With Quote