PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox One Games > Shooter > Battlefield 4
Subscribe    Donate
Battlefield 4
Quick links
Latest news
Dec 26, 2015 Countdown Sale Daily Deal #5: Boxing Day Battlefield and Marvel
Dec 14, 2015 Battlefield 4 Legacy Operations DLC Out Tomorrow, Free
Aug 31, 2015 Battlefield 4 Night Operations DLC Launches Tomorrow
Aug 28, 2015 You Can Grab Battlefield 4's Naval Strike DLC For Free Via EA Access Now
Jul 01, 2015 Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment Launches on Xbox One Next Week

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Lavindathar
Mashiara
 
Lavindathar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 9,056

Gamertag: Lavindathar

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Green Thumb - Silver   Xbox One Enthusiast or Fanatic - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Sister-Site Member   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 3   Staff Club - Lavindathar   Guide Writers Guild   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Expert   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Full Arsenal Glitch (Not the bad one)

So, I finished the campaign yesterday, and decided to do my collectible run today.

I loaded the first mission Baku, (I had 2 dogtags/0 weapons), and procedeed through the level collecting the weapons. When I got to the third and final weapon, picked it up, and Recon popped (for 28 collectibles).

Seconds later, full arsenal popped.

Now, im not sure why Ive been given this early, as I was missing a couple of dog tags (had most), but was missing loads of the static hidden weapons.

However, I think i collected every dropped weapon.

I'm thinking maybe these dropped weapons add to your collectible count?

I dunno, just wondering if anyone else had this and knows what causes it. I know one other guy on TA got it, and he also got it on the Baku level.

Ah well, 1000g done.
__________________
416,527
408 completed Games & Apps to 100%
92.21% completion percentage across 559 Games & Apps
Last 100% Completion : Rise of the Tomb Raider Baba Yaga DLC (250g) (Xbox One)




Lavindathar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
Emperor 95
 
Emperor 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Birmingham, U.K.
Posts: 1,568

Gamertag: Emperor 95

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
So, I finished the campaign yesterday, and decided to do my collectible run today.

I loaded the first mission Baku, (I had 2 dogtags/0 weapons), and procedeed through the level collecting the weapons. When I got to the third and final weapon, picked it up, and Recon popped (for 28 collectibles).

Seconds later, full arsenal popped.

Now, im not sure why Ive been given this early, as I was missing a couple of dog tags (had most), but was missing loads of the static hidden weapons.

However, I think i collected every dropped weapon.

I'm thinking maybe these dropped weapons add to your collectible count?

I dunno, just wondering if anyone else had this and knows what causes it. I know one other guy on TA got it, and he also got it on the Baku level.

Ah well, 1000g done.
I'm unsure whether the dropped weapons count. I used Maka's collectibles guids and just made sure i had all dogtags, all gold and all weapons (in the weapon box)
__________________
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
Lavindathar
Mashiara
 
Lavindathar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 9,056

Gamertag: Lavindathar

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Green Thumb - Silver   Xbox One Enthusiast or Fanatic - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Sister-Site Member   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 3   Staff Club - Lavindathar   Guide Writers Guild   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Expert   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
I'm unsure whether the dropped weapons count. I used Maka's collectibles guids and just made sure i had all dogtags, all gold and all weapons (in the weapon box)
Well I was planning on doing that, but as I said, very first mission and it popped. Strange.
__________________
416,527
408 completed Games & Apps to 100%
92.21% completion percentage across 559 Games & Apps
Last 100% Completion : Rise of the Tomb Raider Baba Yaga DLC (250g) (Xbox One)




Lavindathar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
Emperor 95
 
Emperor 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Birmingham, U.K.
Posts: 1,568

Gamertag: Emperor 95

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Well I was planning on doing that, but as I said, very first mission and it popped. Strange.
Very
10char
__________________
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.