PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
xWTHx xSHADOWx

Leaked Heist Info (no release date yet)

Found this info on heists.
Hope this comes out soon

Source: http://youtu.be/1TajJ0hwLAY

xWTHx xSHADOWx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xWTHx xSHADOWx View Post
Found this info on heists.
Hope this comes out soon

Source: http://youtu.be/1TajJ0hwLAY
I don't know about this, but midway thru that video a $20mil bounty pops up on a player called SquidgyPants, he was bugging the crap out of me earlier, sending hitmen and muggers after me, following me and just generally being a knob. Hope someone enjoyed taking him down!
UberPirateNinja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
Theticalshelf

Theticalshelf's Gamercard
For the people that didn't boost a single level, it's an extremely high level requirement. It's already a challenge to complete the same mission over and over again.

Other then that, the cash is a little on the low side, so I think you get 80k for just completing some of the pre-requirements before you can actually do a heist, atleas that is, if the info we got earlier on it is correct. If not, then it's an extremely empty bank.... :/
Theticalshelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
80K split 6 ways.. Piss off!

Who robs a bank for 13K????????

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #5
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I would say that any numbers found in the game for unimplemented gamemodes, would likely be placeholders for the true numbers; though given how R* are going with GTA Online: I'd wager the numbers will be much worse by release of heists...

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
^That's a very good point about placeholders.

I'd prefer to rob a bank for 100K each player (600K total), but find out I have to pay various "fees" afterwards and only get say 20-35K of my 100K cut.

As long as it all feels well put together and the payouts are somewhat rewarding (as well as RP) I'm really looking forward to it all. Fingers crossed for 3+ heists!

Old 01-04-2014, 11:04 PM   #7
pablouk85

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Heists should be amazing.....IF Rockstar actually put considerable thought into different methods of doing the job and the rewards itself. 60k would be disappointing, even if that's for each player involved.
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:06 PM   #8
pablouk85

PabloUK85's Gamercard
My point is that Rockstar have either rushed into things without realising they carry major game-playing/server/operational flaws, or made pretty awful decisions that has left many people pissed off.

Heists is one of a number of things that could be included. An online stock market would be a start
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM   #9
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Sounds interesting to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:37 AM   #10
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130;6171671[COLOR=red
]80K split 6 ways.. Piss off!
[/COLOR]
Who robs a bank for 13K????????

I wouldn't get to worked up, I'm sure it will be far worse than that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
I would say that any numbers found in the game for unimplemented gamemodes, would likely be placeholders for the true numbers; though given how R* are going with GTA Online: I'd wager the numbers will be much worse by release of heists...

See, 4 out of 5 Doktor's surveyed agree....

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #11
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd rather wait for official announcements to get hopes up. They did the same for Borderlands "finding the code" for a few extra "...The Invincible" bosses and they wound up never being in the game.
Even so, the code is for one possible heist. The Bank could be one of the Fleece banks which aren't much bigger than a store. No point in getting hyped up to be disappointed which is sadly a huge chunk of the GTA fanbase currently.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 05:55 PM   #12
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
As far as heists go, I'm sure 13,000 is reasonable for passing, but I do agree it should be more

Quote:
SWAG!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:38 PM   #13
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

13K from a bank robbery? Should have robbed something that actually has money in it.

Edit: I'm going to keep my dissatisfaction to a minimum about heist payouts until they land. Because even if the payouts are crap (10-20K, 1000-2000RP each) I'm hoping the gameplay will be awesome.

A competitive game mode where one team of six must pull off a heist while other team of six cops/security guards try to stop them would be very welcome. "Cops Vs Crooks 2.0"

Last edited by Dirty130; 01-06-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:22 AM   #14
Angry Tripod

Angry Tripod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
i hope they dont drop the ball on the heists like a lot of other areas in the online, make it good. prereq missions would be cool. depending on how many you do will determine the tools you have for the job etc etc. im just eager to test them out

Sig: Rajeanero
Survival Horror Enthusiast
Angry Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:29 AM   #15
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
As far as heists go, I'm sure 13,000 is reasonable for passing, but I do agree it should be more
If that's the case, you're better off selling a 9k car, then robbing a few stores to add up a total of 13,000$. It should be way more than that. I doubt it will be what we got in the SP missions, but make it more than what we earn in a survival mode. Maybe they can offer more rewards than just cash, as just about everyone has an apt full of 10 cars. Maybe a checklist with heists with whatever you complete you earn at the end. What am I saying tho, this is R*.. they wont do anything like that.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #16
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
If that's the case, you're better off selling a 9k car, then robbing a few stores to add up a total of 13,000$. It should be way more than that. I doubt it will be what we got in the SP missions, but make it more than what we earn in a survival mode. Maybe they can offer more rewards than just cash, as just about everyone has an apt full of 10 cars. Maybe a checklist with heists with whatever you complete you earn at the end. What am I saying tho, this is R*.. they wont do anything like that.
Yes, I agree that 13,000 is low, but you should know that Rockstar isn't going to give us a realistic amount.

Quote:
SWAG!
Old 01-07-2014, 06:10 AM   #17
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Yes, I agree that 13,000 is low, but you should know that Rockstar isn't going to give us a realistic amount.
Mhm! That's why I'm not as excited for heist's as I first was.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #18
Crispycjc666

CrispyCJC666's Gamercard
Hmmm. Not going to get my hopes up for this, could be cool, but the payouts will probably be too low to be worth the time put into the heist. Unless you get decent cash/RP for a heist, it's not really piquing my interest. Kind of bored with the whole online experience in general.
Crispycjc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #19
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'm trying to keep hopes that since they didn't get to launch Heists, the current "Jobs" are being "toyed" with so the Heists will seem just as awesome. Just a hope though.
If they're anything like the SP with obviously different locations/places, I have no worries. If anything, I'm not expecting to make 5 mil on the first heists or even the first few. It's just another option to make money/RP.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #20
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Well here's to hoping the heists are at least fun.

Quote:
SWAG!
Old 01-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #21
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^C'mon, I was hoping that would be a given.

Old 01-08-2014, 12:20 AM   #22
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
^C'mon, I was hoping that would be a given.
Not necessarily

Quote:
SWAG!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:20 AM   #23
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^True, but that's why I said "hoping"

Better not suck!