PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Mission 2 No Kills issue

I've replayed Mission 2, Eminent Domain, three times and I keep getting 1 Hostiles Killed on the end of mission results screen. I have been taking out every enemy non-lethally using RB choke holds or sleep darts. I have no idea where the kill is coming from. I've checked the bodies of each enemy every time and they are all snoring or unconscious. Anyone else encountered this issue? It's pretty much ruined the whole DLC for me as I can't get the No Kills or No Alerts achievements.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:14 AM   #2
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascalov View Post
I've replayed Mission 2, Eminent Domain, three times and I keep getting 1 Hostiles Killed on the end of mission results screen. I have been taking out every enemy non-lethally using RB choke holds or sleep darts. I have no idea where the kill is coming from. I've checked the bodies of each enemy every time and they are all snoring or unconscious. Anyone else encountered this issue? It's pretty much ruined the whole DLC for me as I can't get the No Kills or No Alerts achievements.
That happened to me a lot on several missions. The most likely reason is that rats could be attacking unconscious enemies once you've left them. I would either suggest making sure you place all the enemies you knock out on rooftops or other higher areas, or attempting a playthrough of the mission in which you avoid contact with enemies altogether, just to be sure. Hope this helps

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games:Splinter Cell: Conviction, Sniper Elite V2

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:09 AM   #3
DarkFireReaper

DarkFireReaper's Gamercard
Got to agree with Mr. Balloons there...I had a similar issue on the final level. DEFINITELY make sure there are no bodies on the ground level of the final level, as there are two big rat swarms on both sides of it.
DarkFireReaper is offline   Reply With Quote