PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Blumpenstein

Blumpenstein's Gamercard
Worth playing?

Was thinking about renting this, but after reading reviews, not sure whether it'd be worth it. I enjoyed the Mass Effect series as well as XCOM: EU, so is it worth checking this out? And the achievements seem easy enough too.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #2
MrFresh

Send a message via AIM to MrFresh

MrFresh KC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Everything is easy beside "Vigilo Confido" achievement, managed to get it by doing the DLC. Which was Hard, but easier to do the main game. The worst thing about this game is the AI for your squad is dumb as a bag of bricks.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:25 AM   #3
misfit119

misfit119's Gamercard
I honestly really enjoyed it and I was very much prepared to write this off for marring the good name of the X-Com series (conveniently forgetting the spin-offs in the process). Then I played it and found a surprisingly good TPS. It's got an interesting plot, some nice twists, solid gameplay and generally well developed missions. The only problem, as mentioned, is the squad AI. Now they're not terrible as some people make them out to be, they're just very simplistic. You need to babysit them a bit - tell them where to take cover, order them to move to new cover during a fight when things get bad at their previous position and make them constantly use their abilities. Otherwise you'll get overrun pretty quickly.
misfit119 is offline   Reply With Quote