Nightmare In North Point & YoTS DLC Wont Work.

iiDaRReN316x

Well i just got this off Games On Demand and i got the original 1000G so i then bought the DLC, but when i first downloaded the add-ons it was on a diffrent xbox. and now when i try download it on the current xbox im using it just wont install. ive tryed everything and nothing :/ any ideas?? and i already used my license transfer so that solution wont work & thanks guys

I had a very similar problem, i downloaded the dlc on to a memory stick and then tried to play it at another house but i could only play like the first 10 mins of both YotS and NiNP before it would either freeze or result in me falling through the map. I proceeded to transfer the license to no avail. I then deleted and downloaded them once more which still didnt work. Fast forward a few days and im back at the house where i first downloaded them. Deleted and re downloaded again (note that the drm are at the second house) and they worked perfect.

So for me the fix was to play them on the xbox i originally downloaded the dlc. May not help but hopefully it clarifies the problem for you :)