PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Happy Feet Two: The Videogame
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
Chaos MAN

ChaosSlayerX187's Gamercard
Rapture glitch???

I've gone through every hoop in the game in every race in the game and I still can't get this to unlock. Does anyone have a solution. I've only seen one person with this achievement and they got it offline, so yeah.
Chaos MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
FlyersFan20

Send a message via AIM to FlyersFan20

FlyersFan20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I just got this achievement about two hours ago, and I can confirm it is not glitched. At first I thought it was, but I kept doing the race on level 9, and I found you actually have to fully hit the ring, matching the button and filling boost bar. If you don't land the stunt, it dosent count. If you complete the stunt, and miss the ring, you'll still get boost, but it dosent count. Keep at it, you'll get it.

Thinking about getting a Japanese Xbox?
Check out my FAQ:

Import Collection: A Train HX | Blue Dragon (JP) | Blue Dragon (Asia) [English Menus] | Every Party | Diario | Absolute Blazing Infinity | Rain | TGM: Ace | Oneechanbara vorteX | The Idolm@ster | Aquazone | Super Robot Taisen XO
On Pre-Order: Trusty Bell (Eternal Sonata)
FlyersFan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
Chaos MAN

ChaosSlayerX187's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan20 View Post
I just got this achievement about two hours ago, and I can confirm it is not glitched. At first I thought it was, but I kept doing the race on level 9, and I found you actually have to fully hit the ring, matching the button and filling boost bar. If you don't land the stunt, it dosent count. If you complete the stunt, and miss the ring, you'll still get boost, but it dosent count. Keep at it, you'll get it.
Thanks for the info. This can be locked now.
Chaos MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #4
Bringin SXC bak

Bringin SXC bak's Gamercard
Wouldn't you just assume that? Seemed a little obvious :P sorry if that sounded demeaning
123,456 Gamerscore unlocked at 12:34:56am on 7/8/9

People that write guides without a roadmap... Why do you even exist?! Write a damn roadmap!!!
Bringin SXC bak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
Specs

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just got this achievement and I can tell u I did lvl. 9 and got throw the 2nd ring but fell to the ground and the last ring I DID NOT hit the center of the circle. And the achv. Did pop for me. I would say for those struggling with this achv. To always try to go for center and try not to fall. If u don't hit center on barly hit the other ring like I did and fell. Keep on and practice u never know it might unlock for u as it did for me. And now the BS is finally over with this game.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i just got it on chapter 9.

1st time i tried i hit them all just as i hit the ring but it didn't unlock, next time i tried which worked was to race as normal and when i left each ramp i held the letter down after i left the ramp so i had the letter held as i passed through the circle, i never had a bad landing either.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:15 PM   #7
Hughes83

Hughes83's Gamercard
My last achievement. I'm looking forward to destroying this disc