The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

I can't believe single player is still so glitchy.

If I am online, loading a save other than the one that loads up when you start the game causes the game to freeze (replaying a mission loads after its completed so thats out as well). So If I want to load a game, I have disconnect from the internet and start playing the game offline

Now If I go to the internet from my phone, the internet closes, and everything glitches out, I can't switch between characters etc. So If I want to use the internet I have to use an email/text message that contains a hyperlink and connect via that.

I had this problem as well until I downloaded the beach bum and capture packs. After that, I was able to load saves again and replay missions. If that isn't working, play offline. It appears to be an issue with their cloud server.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, now I remember another big rant I have....

Why the hell are bridges not shown on Social Club's completion checklist? If they added letter scraps, spaceship parts, why didn't they add bridges if they are so annoying to get through.

I have 1 bridge left, I don't know which one it is, I have gone through all 50 bridges like 4 or 5 times.

Don't know about anyone else, but the Kifflom mission can go fuck itself. What an absolute ball ache, goes on for waaaaay too long.......and the part in the desert (won't give it away for those who haven't done it yet) was one of the biggest gaming chores I've ever been through

Don't know about anyone else, but the Kifflom mission can go fuck itself. What an absolute ball ache, goes on for waaaaay too long.......and the part in the desert (won't give it away for those who haven't done it yet) was one of the biggest gaming chores I've ever been through

That was the easiest part I thought, just shoved my controller in a shoe and let him walk in circles whilst I was doing other stuff.

There's a lot of things you can do while that task goes on, I don't think they expect you to actually mindlessly wander around that long.

I used my elbow to keep the stick going (had no rubber band, haha) and I browsed reddit/x360a.

There's a lot of things you can do while that task goes on, I don't think they expect you to actually mindlessly wander around that long.

I used my elbow to keep the stick going (had no rubber band, haha) and I browsed reddit/x360a.

Well you DO have to stay in a designated range and simply not die. I picked a Point A to B and just ran back and forth. It chunked off about 3/4 of a mile every time I made it back so I at least had a gauge. It took just over 20 min.

If anything, the first Robe one which is just wear it for 10 days or whatnot was a chore b/c if you don't zip through the "Save" method, you can easily get distracted.

Well you DO have to stay in a designated range and simply not die. I picked a Point A to B and just ran back and forth. It chunked off about 3/4 of a mile every time I made it back so I at least had a gauge. It took just over 20 min.

If anything, the first Robe one which is just wear it for 10 days or whatnot was a chore b/c if you don't zip through the "Save" method, you can easily get distracted.

Kifflom was one of the last things I had to do in the game, so I was almost forced to use the save method. That was pretty annoying, but I've done worse for achievements. :D

Kifflom was one of the last things I had to do in the game, so I was almost forced to use the save method. That was pretty annoying, but I've done worse for achievements. :D

Oh agreed. Only b/c I kept going off the linear track, I had to do the RDR one with complete 20 missions on the same horse or something like 3 times lol. I found that just as tediously annoying for silly reasons. At least Kifflom was spread out over a bunch of missions but I really wish I'd known about the 2 mil at the end haahahaha.

I'm a little butthurt that there is no way to quickly replay a story mission without having to go through a bunch of loading/clouds, etc.

Half way through a replay mission, it would be nice to just hit pause and restart mission. Some times it quicker to get the gold objectives than the loading screen cycle.. And you know what they say about untreated butthurt, it can lead to hurtbutt. Which I hear is much worse..

I'm a little butthurt that there is no way to quickly replay a story mission without having to go through a bunch of loading/clouds, etc.

Half way through a replay mission, it would be nice to just hit pause and restart mission. Some times it quicker to get the gold objectives than the loading screen cycle

This is absolutely the worst feeling when going for the gold medals in each mission. I also wish there were better tracking of it, such as a timer or accuracy display so you know if you pass/fail before having to play the entire mission.

This is absolutely the worst feeling when going for the gold medals in each mission. I also wish there were better tracking of it, such as a timer or accuracy display so you know if you pass/fail before having to play the entire mission.

Yeah, didn't think I was the only one who felt this way. You can deal with it, but damn, it gets old quick. At least you don't have to do everything on the checklist in one go.

Edit: It's kinda funny. During the load times, I almost always peruse the GTA forums. Hence me posting every few minutes through out the day.

Edited by Dirty130

Someone sent me over $500,000,000 awhile ago and now I'm trying to get rid of them because it's no longer fun to make money. Now I don't know how to get rid of them and it's not even letting me share the money with my friends. The only way to get rid of them is by setting bounties and calling merryweather for different type of things. And I don't know if I could use them because I don't to get in to trouble from Rockstar.

Someone sent me over $500,000,000 awhile ago and now I'm trying to get rid of them because it's no longer fun to make money. Now I don't know how to get rid of them and it's not even letting me share the money with my friends. The only way to get rid of them is by setting bounties and calling merryweather for different type of things. And I don't know if I could use them because I don't to get in to trouble from Rockstar.

Word is you can freely spend it but not "re-gift" it if you know how :(

I would just buy the most expensive vehicles and destroying em I guess :/

If they fixe that this game would be about 5x more fun in my experience.

That could be said for most any game haha. Obviously if it launched with Heists for Online, it would make a lot of people happy on general principle but there would surely be bugs galore. Then the slew of people impatiently trying to launch it creating more gumming of the works. The impatience factor and lack of variety in the average gamer today is astounding and sad.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread