PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
skeebear

Woolou's Gamercard
Kenways Fleet

OK, there is gonna be a simple answer to this im sure, but when trying to do the Navel Routes in Kenways Fleet, to clear the routes to be safe you need fire barrels, how do you restock your fleet as currently I am at zero and cant clear the path for my ships......
skeebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeebear View Post
OK, there is gonna be a simple answer to this im sure, but when trying to do the Navel Routes in Kenways Fleet, to clear the routes to be safe you need fire barrels, how do you restock your fleet as currently I am at zero and cant clear the path for my ships......
They're rewarded with whatever you receive after a ship battle. You actually don't "need" them but they are very helpful being you don't have to wait for your turn to drop them.

Honestly, just get yourself a few Schooners and Brigs. They have the best speed and damage to the point where you'll just take maybe half or more damage to one ship against a pack of Frigates. You'll probably get off 3 attacks with a Schooner before they can even attack if you're lucky.
Just clear out all the "Green" battles since they'll be stupid-easy and come back a little later. I usually stock up 3 barrels just in case.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:58 PM   #3
Tsaheylu

Tsaheylu's Gamercard
also if you have friends playing this game, check the "ships in progress" and speed up their ships and you will get fire barrels. If you have enough friends playing it is nothing to have 60+ barrels at a time. I stocked my entire fleet with Man-o-war ships, I went for fire power over speed.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaheylu View Post
also if you have friends playing this game, check the "ships in progress" and speed up their ships and you will get fire barrels. If you have enough friends playing it is nothing to have 60+ barrels at a time. I stocked my entire fleet with Man-o-war ships, I went for fire power over speed.
This!! And when you do the Kenway Missions (not battles) it should speed up the times a bit.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote