DLC Taken Down?

• 2 weeks later...

Hoff, maybe you and the other(regionaly locked out?)players can create a foreign account and purchase the dlc with that profile.After that,maybe you'll be able to get the remaining achievements.As of today the dlc is still available here in the US.

Since they took the other Marvel games dlc away, I'm sort of pressed to get this dlc myself....the price is kinda high though:mad:.

Hoff, maybe you and the other(regionaly locked out?)players can create a foreign account and purchase the dlc with that profile.After that,maybe you'll be able to get the remaining achievements.As of today the dlc is still available here in the US.

Since they took the other Marvel games dlc away, I'm sort of pressed to get this dlc myself....the price is kinda high though:mad:.

Ok, so you can still get it? You think that could work? Don't I need an american system as well?

Ok, so you can still get it? You think that could work? Don't I need an american system as well?

Im pretty sure you need a US system for this to work.Sorry,I could have been more specific.I was just throwing an idea out to help.You could try to make a US account on your (pal?)system and see if you can download the dlc.However my gut feeling is you need a ntsc system.Hopefully you'll find a solution.

• 3 weeks later...
Im pretty sure you need a US system for this to work.Sorry,I could have been more specific.I was just throwing an idea out to help.You could try to make a US account on your (pal?)system and see if you can download the dlc.However my gut feeling is you need a ntsc system.Hopefully you'll find a solution.

Yeah, that is what I am thinking to. that I need a ntsc system. Guess I will have to be satisfied with 1000/1500.

Thanks for trying to help out though. Appreciate it.

Just as a heads up guys, I'm in the UK and clicked the link in Pants post and it let me download the packs, no problem.

Not showing on the marketplace for me either, but went through that link and bang, Captain America appeared in my game.

Hope it works for you guys too.

It will say "Tied to another console" or something like that if you go to Active Downloads, but click "Download Now" on the Xbox and it will download fine, you'll just have to be signed into Live to use the DLC.

Best work around I could find anyway, hope it helps :)

Edited by Sweenaldo 1985
Added Info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a heads up: You CAN create a US account on your system and access the US Marketplace, any DLC you download will then be playable via your UK/EU account. This is how I got Cap and Thanos.

The only thing I can't remember is whether or not you need a US bank account to top up MSP. But either way the theory is good and NO, you DO NOT need a Region 1 Xbox to do it.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...