GTA Online Platinum Awards

xhunterrrr

There are four new medals, they are listed under the "general" tab:

The Matchmaker - Create custom deathmatches [25] (confirmed)

Track Builder - Create custom land- sea- or airraces [25] (confirmed)

Well Received - Get thumbs up for your creations [100] (needs confirmation)

Reeling Them In - Get the community to play your races [100] (confirmed)

Weird thing is that i already have the platinum for the amount of races played by the community but my "likes" are stuck at 5/10 bronze. Even though i got the message popping up above my radar that the races were being liked i'm still at 5/10 wich should be alot higher considering more than 100 players played my races.

FYI: updating a published race or deathmatch also counts as a race created for the creation medals.

Edited by Ramon4815162342

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm about 8-10 short of the Decorated achievement so would appreciate any assistance with death matches, hand wrestles, shooting range, etc. Can't exactly remember what I'm missing but can help each other get the 50G :)

Got the hole in one award the other night, boom!

Gamertag: PabloUK85

You can do "Suped Up" award early if you have at least the cheapest garage and a friend who will dupe you a fully modded vehicle(your friend also needs a house/garage and between $20000-$200000).

To do the dupe glitch:

1. Blow up personal car or park it in your garage

2. Go with your friend to their garage

3. Both of you get in the vehicle you are duping with your friend driving

4. Friend opens up the internet and re-buys the house you're in(it will cost about half the original cost)

5. You'll both get kicked out of the garage, you get out of the car

6. Friend drives a few blocks away and gets out

7. Call your personal vehicle back to you

Now take it to Los Santos Customs and change one of the upgrades to a lower one you have(don't repray because you need chrome for the award).

When you leave the customs you'll get the award and the "Los Santos Customs" achievement

Warning: The car you dupe will replace the car in your garage in the same spot

Hi all,

i created a fun race track which easily lets you get the Spinderella and Flippin Hell platinum awards. Plus its just tons of fun :D

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/MitchOss/games/gtav/jobs/job/IcCLgzuZd022tFJ26618oA

Make sure to try it with different car classes :uzi:

I did your race and I still cant get it. At one point I hit a jump and was spinning so fast I couldn't keep track of spins. When I check my stats, it says most spins in a car, 4.

• 2 weeks later...
I have about 40 kills so far for Death by Drive-by. All with me being the driver and killing both Enemy A.I's, and actual players. Do you have to be going a certain speed in the car for kills to register? I've done a few gang attacks just by driving, and killing those enemies; but it won't register in the awards.

I'm not sure what counts but I just checked my stats on my social club and it says drive by kills as driver 102 and passenger 22. My medal progress says 22/25 silver so its either a coincidence or you have to be the passenger in the vehicle. Not sure if it has to be players or if the ai counts as well.

I'm not sure what counts but I just checked my stats on my social club and it says drive by kills as driver 102 and passenger 22. My medal progress says 22/25 silver so its either a coincidence or you have to be the passenger in the vehicle. Not sure if it has to be players or if the ai counts as well.

My stats read 205 Drive-By as driver, and 5 as passenger...ha Pretty obscure. Also, for Time as a Passenger, does that count during missions, or just free roam? I know I have at least 30mins worth with that, yet I don't even have the Bronze filled.

My stats read 205 Drive-By as driver, and 5 as passenger...ha Pretty obscure. Also, for Time as a Passenger, does that count during missions, or just free roam? I know I have at least 30mins worth with that, yet I don't even have the Bronze filled.

Im pretty sure it counts no matter what you are doing as long as you are the passenger. Mine says 0/3 gold. Not sure if that means 3 hours or what.

so it must have to be actual players. I spent an entire mission as a passenger and just shot people standing on the sidewalk and it still says 22.

so it must have to be actual players. I spent an entire mission as a passenger and just shot people standing on the sidewalk and it still says 22.

According the the Award Description, it says Enemy A.I's. I'm assuming that means actual players, and any NPC that shows up as a red dot. I did a whole gang attack just by driving, and shooting. Killed all the enemies, but only like 3 counted toward the Award. Prolly one of those buggy things like Spinderella/Flipping Hell.

According the the Award Description, it says Enemy A.I's. I'm assuming that means actual players, and any NPC that shows up as a red dot. I did a whole gang attack just by driving, and shooting. Killed all the enemies, but only like 3 counted toward the Award. Prolly one of those buggy things like Spinderella/Flipping Hell.

don't even get me started on spinderella and flippinf hell.

If you're having trouble with Flippin' Hell then watch this video. Trust me, this still works. I did it with someone last night. You need someone with you. Keep that in mind. It cannot be done solo. Also make sure you use a dirtbike like the video. When you're finished, just jump off the bike. You'll magically spawn back in the parking lot with no glitching issues anymore.

Edited by intheshallow

Just had a look online at the Rockstar Social Club and there are 4 new awards. They were added along with the Content Creator, which was over a month ago, so they aren't technically that new, but here they are anyway. I checked to make sure these were not previously listed in the original post. It has been posted previously in this thread, but was obviously not found. Hopefully, they will be recognised here. I've listed them below:

The Matchmaker - Create custom Deathmatches [25]

Track Builder - Create custom Races [25]

Well Received - Gain thumbs up for your creations [100] (unconfirmed)

Reeling Them In - Have players play your creations [100]

I hope this comes to the attention of someone who can add it to the original post; I know these awards will be a lot quicker and easier than some of the other ones. Thanks :)

EDIT: These awards are all part of the General category.

For the 'Nick Of Time' medal (deploy parachute below 130 feet) do you also have to land on the target? I swear I'm practically at street light height before pulling the cord, but the counter doesn't seem to go up.

Also, do the creator awards/medals they added count for the achievement? Or is it just the base ones that were in the game when the online launched?

Cheers! :)