Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
brent420

B Scrizzle21's Gamercard
Can't reach triad level 10

After I beat the game I was on level 9 then I replayed funeral and I was at level 9 and a half. So I replay more missions but the bar don't go up after I complete them? I get the money but no progress toward lvl 10?
brent420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
The Big LT

The Big LT 77's Gamercard
You have to try and get better scores to earn more xp. Try replaying levels where you may only have two out of the three score level things. Also use the outfit that gives you 15% bonus triad xp. Another couple of tips, just take your time and always go for head shots, use counter attacks as much as possible, hit an enemy with a heavy finish combo before using an environmental kill on them, shoot the vehicles themselves and not the tires, you'll get vehicle damage bonuses this way and if you shoot the vehicle until it explodes you'll also get a vehicle destroy bonus.

I was a little way off level 10 when i'd finished the game, just keep on trying to better your scores and you'll get there.

Grow old never grow up
The Big LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:53 PM   #3
brent420

B Scrizzle21's Gamercard
I almost doubled my score on funeral and it won't go up
brent420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:08 AM   #4
chaos muffin

LT's right, just replay some missions, preferebly the 1000pt ones and apply what you have learned from maxing your other skills to get those 3 red triangles.

The x, hold x leg breaker move is simple and will net you like 43 pts each time.
Disarm people, slo mo jump over stuff and headshot people and take out car passengers before blowing up the cars. Dont just shoot the tires unless you have to. Keep at it, seems impossible at first, then the rhythm of it gets easier and fun.

XBOX LIVE gt - chaos muffin (buddy me for boosting adventures)
chaos muffin is offline   Reply With Quote