PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Cave
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #31
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Does anyone know if co-op would help with deathless playthrough?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #32
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Two things that keep bothering me, so I might as well mention them.

Corned achievement. I personally think you should mention where the 2nd can pops up. Even though you'll come across it, it might be too late. I think having "you'll find it on the is as level" is too bland.

The 2nd is the character you seem to use for your "no death" run. Why the Hillbilly? He's useless. Great he can hold his breath but you don't need that anywhere! Plus his mission is quite long.

The best 3 are Knight, Scientist and Monk. The Knight is the best character in the game for one. His special move can be used on every level and it helps skip and cut out loads of stuff as you play.

Add that the his and the other twos VERY short missions (All can be done in about 5-7mins) you can complete this playthrough in no time. I seriously suggest not using him and always taking the Knight.

Edit: Walk like an anventurer achievement description is a little wrong. It's not the 1st ladder it's the second.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 02-03-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #33
NightwingNL

nightwing74's Gamercard
Thx for the great guide/roadmap!
Old 03-30-2013, 03:42 AM   #34
hjroman

zapienx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

Corned achievement. I personally think you should mention where the 2nd can pops up. Even though you'll come across it, it might be too late. I think having "you'll find it on the is as level" is too bland.

The 2nd is the character you seem to use for your "no death" run. Why the Hillbilly? He's useless. Great he can hold his breath but you don't need that anywhere! Plus his mission is quite long.

The best 3 are Knight, Scientist and Monk. The Knight is the best character in the game for one. His special move can be used on every level and it helps skip and cut out loads of stuff as you play.

Add that the his and the other twos VERY short missions (All can be done in about 5-7mins) you can complete this playthrough in no time. I seriously suggest not using him and always taking the Knight.

Edit: Walk like an anventurer achievement description is a little wrong. It's not the 1st ladder it's the second.
The Hillbilly is not useless. You need him in at least 3 playthroughs to ensure getting all the achievements.
hjroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
This was a really well organised guide and roadmap. Thanks for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #36
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
For Don't Fill up on Fortune cookies, you CAN play up to that point and save/quit. It should save your progress and you can start a new game. I just had to do this, as I forgot to do these when doing my first run.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #37
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Is this going to be submitted or has it already or whats the deal?
Old 06-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #38
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Just picked this up during the SEGA sale. Really enjoyed playing the demo, but thought I would wait for the sale.

Using this as I play and its working out great. Thanks!

Last edited by MeonOner; 06-26-2013 at 01:34 AM.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #39
Fiery Phoenix

Valiant Phoenix's Gamercard
So why exactly is this game a 3/10?

It's at least 6/10.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #40
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

you need the hillbilly to get the fortunes, you dork