PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #211
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Hahaha nice, it still looks a little off from the show, hence why I didn't make it. I did see someone actually made their crew emblem to go with the car, but I can't find it.
I saw that pic you're talking about with the 01 on the door as a crew emblem. Looked.. fitting.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:32 AM   #212
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I saw that pic you're talking about with the 01 on the door as a crew emblem. Looked.. fitting.
I can't be bothered to edit my crew emblem, because it's difficult. lol. If it was like Black ops emblem creator then maybe.

32 Destiny raid clears (loot rolls) with a Titan and I'm still not level 30. Isn't RNG the best???
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #213
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
There are some really good emblems out there. Mine however, suck..

Old 01-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #214
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I can't be bothered to edit my crew emblem, because it's difficult. lol. If it was like Black ops emblem creator then maybe.

This is ours. I love it just from how bizarre it is. I had a couple dudes in free roam snap pics of it on my Surano hood and my Jacket. He stabbed me afterwards but the fact he thought it was cool to snap it made me feel all imposing....until the stabbing of course lol.

Some of my crew being...well, themselves haha.

My loverly Surano. Truly my fav <3

My Dominator tucked behind my Sandking haha. I need to get more updated shots. Those are basically the 3 cars I've had from the start - Sandking, Surano and Dominator.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #215
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
^ I also have my original car, it's the first car in the garage (Sabre Turbo). All I did was upgrade it with my crazy money.

32 Destiny raid clears (loot rolls) with a Titan and I'm still not level 30. Isn't RNG the best???
Old 01-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #216
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
^ I also have my original car, it's the first car in the garage (Sabre Turbo). All I did was upgrade it with my crazy money.
The Sabre was one of the first I had but quickest to get rid of. The handling and "floppyness" is worse than the Ruiner/Phoenix! lol. I love the look but it's a death trap!

I dug the Surano b/c it's like a cross between the Banshee and FelonGT. It's just nice and sleek and a convertible hehe.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Old 01-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #217
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Funny that we all have kept out original cars. My Mustang still sits in the garage. She gets an outing once every few weeks if she doesn't play up and behaves herself

Old 01-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #218
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
All cars are fully modded and ready :
OK, like many people I was gifted billions from cheaters but I already had some of those fully modded cars legit, including Super Diamond, Banshee, Voltic and Dominator which I trashed away for the others below.

Adder (legit)
Entity
Cheetah
Infernus
Feltzer (legit)
JB700
Gauntlet (legit)
Z-type
Stinger GT
Munroe

Achievements completion : 99,41%
Gamerscore completion : 99,43%
Retail games completed : 76/80
I'm a completionist!!!

Looking for partners to boost Saints Row 1 mp achievements

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #219
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop QC View Post
All cars are fully modded and ready :
OK, like many people I was gifted billions from cheaters but I already had some of those fully modded cars legit, including Super Diamond, Banshee, Voltic and Dominator which I trashed away for the others below.

Adder (legit)
Entity
Cheetah
Infernus
Feltzer (legit)
JB700
Gauntlet (legit)
Z-type
Stinger GT
Munroe
I never liked the Voltic or any of the "Hybrid" types. They're literally TOO quiet lol.
The Banshee, I wish was convertible. It has such nice handling IMHO.

Old 01-17-2014, 03:15 PM   #220
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I never liked the Voltic or any of the "Hybrid" types. They're literally TOO quiet lol.
The Banshee I got from the website came as a convertible
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #221
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigginsM View Post
The Banshee I got from the website came as a convertible
The one I ordered had no top. You can raise/retract yours?

Old 01-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #222
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
The one I ordered had no top. You can raise/retract yours?
You can't raise/retract any of them, but they either come as hard top or no top. I had to buy 3 to finally get a hard top, but then figured out you can't tint the windows, which bugged me
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #223
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
You can't raise/retract any of them, but they either come as hard top or no top. I had to buy 3 to finally get a hard top, but then figured out you can't tint the windows, which bugged me
Well a convertible is one with a retractable hood. Otherwise it's just topless *giggidy*. Yeah I'd prefer it with the hard top as well but I don't want to keep buying for a "random chance".

The only convertible I paid for was the Rapid GT. The only cars I know of that retract the roof are:

9F Cabrio
Carbonizzare
Cognoscenti Cabrio
Felon GT
Issi
Peyote Convertible
Rapid GT Convertible
Sentinel
Surano
Tornado Convertible
Zion Convertible

Old 01-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #224
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Well a convertible is one with a retractable hood. Otherwise it's just topless *giggidy*. Yeah I'd prefer it with the hard top as well but I don't want to keep buying for a "random chance".

The only convertible I paid for was the Rapid GT. The only cars I know of that retract the roof are:

9F Cabrio
Carbonizzare
Cognoscenti Cabrio
Felon GT
Issi
Peyote Convertible
Rapid GT Convertible
Sentinel
Surano
Tornado Convertible
Zion Convertible

Topless. Never seen any car Manufacturer describe a car as Topless
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:00 PM   #225
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
It's just as good as a "Junk in the Trunk" reference

It's what I do.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #226
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Goes to show just how much some people know about automobiles.. Or 'cars' if they prefer

Old 01-18-2014, 07:30 AM   #227
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
I love the quiet car! The Voltic kinda sucks though. Should have got rid of it but I didn't want too many illegitimate cars in my garage

Old 01-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #228
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did any of you guys manage to get your hands on the snowy police car from the prologue mission? The Esperanto as it was known in GTA4? In GTA5, it's called the Police Roadcruiser and apparently some people actually have it. Take a look.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:53 AM   #229
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Hah! They have a 'snowy' SUV in their garage as well! R* will be removing those vehicles for no real reason what so ever.. Remember the Bobcat?

Old 01-18-2014, 11:00 AM   #230
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Had me giggling like a schoolgirl.
Quote:
I've got the Carbonizaare and Felon GT. The first I bought just to annoy my friend by sitting at traffic lights playing around with the hard top like a complete wanker, and the latter was one I just picked up. I do prefer roadsters over coups and sedans in general though; I'm just not into cages.
Quote:
I love the quiet car! The Voltic kinda sucks though. Should have got rid of it but I didn't want too many illegitimate cars in my garage
The Coil Voltic? I actually kinda liked it, but only because I had used the Tesla Roadster in Forza 4. Apparently I didn't like it enough to buy one, though I had considered replacing my Sandking with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymt View Post
Did any of you guys manage to get your hands on the snowy police car from the prologue mission? The Esperanto as it was known in GTA4? In GTA5, it's called the Police Roadcruiser and apparently some people actually have it. Take a look.
Is that a recent shot? A lot of these cars shouldn't be in garages anymore. I've had a cop car removed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 01-18-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:35 PM   #231
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

^^ Yeah I just like the Voltic because of the sound of the engine.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #232
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
My garage currently has these motor vehicles inside of it:

Vapid Sandking SWB, Vapid Sandking XL, Zion Cabrio, Bifta, Canis Mesa, Comet, Duneloader, Entity, Akuma, Paradise.

Not a big fan of the supercars but do like the Entity and the Sandking is just amazing.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #233
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post

/

The Coil Voltic? I actually kinda liked it, but only because I had used the Tesla Roadster in Forza 4. Apparently I didn't like it enough to buy one, though I had considered replacing my Sandking with that.
Glad I wasn't the only one laughing at "topless". Also, exchanging a massive, gas-guzzling Sand King for a Coil Volitc. Earthly!

Old 01-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #234
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Glad I wasn't the only one laughing at "topless". Also, exchanging a massive, gas-guzzling Sand King for a Coil Volitc. Earthly!
Then you can't plow shit over! lol

Old 01-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #235
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post

Quote:
I've got the Carbonizaare and Felon GT. The first I bought just to annoy my friend by sitting at traffic lights playing around with the hard top like a complete wanker, and the latter was one I just picked up. I do prefer roadsters over coups and sedans in general though; I'm just not into cages.
Cars & sports just ain't my bag so the terminology for both is more or less useless and lost with me.

Yeah I might go for the Carbo or the Exemplar but I'd prefer more 4 doors for crew members so i'd be better off grabbing a Felon on the street since it's the most luxurious car you can steal and keep.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #236
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Then you can't plow shit over! lol
And where is the fun in that? Besides, ever pulled up to a gun fight in a Voltic? The shooting stops and people just start laughing. Then you try to use the Voltic as cover in said gun fight and the laughing starts all over again

Old 01-24-2014, 03:56 AM   #237
QueenOfYandere

QueenOfYandere's Gamercard
Currently I have (and all fully upgraded):

Sandking XL
Duneloader
Elegy
Bifta
Issi
Akuma
Rebel
Entity

Gonna be getting rid of the Sandking though. Last two times it got destroyed, I couldn't make an insurance claim and then it would just randomly reappear in my garage days later.
QueenOfYandere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #238
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfYandere View Post
Gonna be getting rid of the Sandking though. Last two times it got destroyed, I couldn't make an insurance claim and then it would just randomly reappear in my garage days later.
The ghost of the car has come back to haunt you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:24 AM   #239
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I bought an another coil for the 2nd time. I dint use my first coil much at first so I sold it, but I bought an another coil again for the 2nd time and now I actually find it so much fun to drive and more like-able.. and this time it's a convertible too!

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Instagram )☆( Youтuвe )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:23 AM   #240
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Topless!