PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #31
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
ugh...four controller needed...
Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #32
alanp9

alanp9's Gamercard
Another tip for anyone doing the grind: the upgrade points can't be transferred between characters, so don't waste your time gathering more with a character you've finished.
alanp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:24 AM   #33
flydog92

Send a message via AIM to flydog92 Send a message via MSN to flydog92 Send a message via Yahoo to flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
wish theyd reveal the cheat codes. hopefully one of them is a multiplier to makes this boring sprocket collecting go quicker...

57.39% Done with Seriously 3.0 (As of 1/23/12)
flydog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #34
jtm232556

Benty Rekshin's Gamercard
Here is the trick: As Spongebob in the first freefall section (Davy Jones' Locker) Immediately after the first ship steering wheel passes you in the upper right corner, go as far up and as far right as you can. Hold here because, aside from that steering wheel, there is only one other object that can hit you here, and that is the very last piece of wood in the tunnel. A couple of things are going to come close, but don't worry, you'll be fine. Right before the last pieces of wood get to you, slide down to the middle to avoid the last one and that's it, you're done. Make sure you have only one bar of health and make sure that bar is RED and not GREEN in case you mess up and clip that last piece of wood.
jtm232556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:25 AM   #35
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The grinding is boring as fuck
Old 11-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #36
Ace Attorney 86

Ace Attorney 86's Gamercard
Thanks for putting together a very complete guide so quickly. Gamefly should be sending this to me shortly. Lot of good games for 'chieve boosting in the last few weeks!

Ace Attorney 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #37
FistFull95

InSync NiNjAz's Gamercard
Thanks everyone for the compliments, tips, and additions! I have now touched up the guide with a ton of help from MeonOne.

FistFull95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #38
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I bought all the upgrades for the Pickles Blaster, but "Decked Out" didn't unlock.

Not sure if it's an uncommon glitch, and whether if I'm screwed.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #39
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFull95 View Post
Thanks everyone for the compliments, tips, and additions! I have now touched up the guide with a ton of help from MeonOne.
Guide looks awesome. And no worries just here to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
I bought all the upgrades for the Pickles Blaster, but "Decked Out" didn't unlock.

Hmm I didn't run into any problems while playing through the game. All I can say is gather enough sprockets and fully upgrade a second weapon and see if it unlocks then? Goodluck.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #40
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post

I didn't run into any problems either.. I really hope it pops at the second weapon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Guide looks awesome. And no worries just here to help.
Thank you very much!

Old 11-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #41
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Good guide but you should change the time from 5-10 to 10-15 because the grind takes AT LEAST 4-5 hours + the 4-5 hours you need to beat the story mode. There is NO WAY to beat the game in 5 hours.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #42
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Good guide. I agree that the time needs to be adjusted to 10+ hours.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #43
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

I used the second level to grind the coins. I'd play until I reach the upgrade station, bank the coins in, and then quit out. It takes about 2.5 minutes to net 1,426 coins each time.

For Mr. Krabs, don't forget to use his superpower on large crowds since it increases amount of coins collected.

Left with 4 controllers to the 1K.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #44
upindat

Thanks for the guide. Redbox this game and finished it this weekend. I would like to say that it took every bit of 10 hrs to complete. The grind for all the sprockets was bullshit!!! Its almost like they wanted you to play tru the game with each character. So boring once you play tru one time. Overall great guide and easy completion if you don't mind the grind.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #45
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
Thanks for the guide. Redbox this game and finished it this weekend. I would like to say that it took every bit of 10 hrs to complete. The grind for all the sprockets was bullshit!!! Its almost like they wanted you to play tru the game with each character. So boring once you play tru one time. Overall great guide and easy completion if you don't mind the grind.
Thanks for the compliment!

I have changed the time to complete to 10+ hours.

Old 11-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #46
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide. Here are the tips and things I think need added or changed. Good work.

• Game completion time should be changed to 7-10 hours. I did it in 7 and there is no way you can do it fast. I flew thru the campaign once. Then I did some testing and found the best way to grind sprockets.
  • Add the best way to grind sprockets. It is playing the first portion of Dutchman's Hollow over and over again. Go as fast as you can. You can get 1400 sprockets in just over two minutes, including load times. Once you get to the first upgrade machine, enter it and exit. The game will save your progress. Pause quit and repeat this short level section. It is kinda tedious but it is the fastest way. This will net you aroun 580 sprockets per minute. To get to 34,000 for one character, it will take around 65 minutes. The other methods work but slow this pace to around 500-550 per minute, adding ten minutes or so to each grind per character.
  • For Coral Skydiver, maybe you should clarify you should enter skydive sections with one YELLOW bar of health, meaning if you took one more hit you will die. This will give you two chances at the skydive.
  • For the Overload 50 kills one, you should mention that overloading is when you shoot the enemies that have the spinning circles that must light up to explode. This is as you mention the turret enemies and mouse ones.
  • Also the method you mention for revives is rubbish. Well not really it could be better. I found it easiest to load up Rainchild (boss battle in first area against Plankton) with as many controllers active as you can. Dont shoot plankton, but just all your players to stand right in the middle. With your main account, just keep jumping and avoiding the lasers. Your other controllers will take damage repeatedly until they die. You will already be on top of them all so just keep jumping when they go down to get the revives. This is similar to the method you mentioned, but you just start right at the boss and dont have to drag the other controllers thru the level.
  • This prvious level should also be the one you complete with 4 controllers. It is simple and you dont have to worry about continually moving the other controllers ahead. Just win the boss battle with them active.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #47
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Are the three Multiplayer ones Team Medic, Not Defeated Yet and Team Sponge?

I enjoyed the other SB game so I was only going to pass because of the Multiplayer. Is the one boss doable solo with three idle controllers without being too annoying?

Odessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #48
iamdemon7

ADarkGamingIcon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
Are the three Multiplayer ones Team Medic, Not Defeated Yet and Team Sponge?

I enjoyed the other SB game so I was only going to pass because of the Multiplayer. Is the one boss doable solo with three idle controllers without being too annoying?
For the 4 player achievement just activate all 4 controllers before jumping into the tornado at the end of the 1st level & the only 1 that has to make it to the end of the free fall section is the 1st player & bam you get the achievement & team medic can be done just about anywhere

Last edited by iamdemon7; 12-30-2013 at 05:18 AM.
iamdemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:59 AM   #49
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 01-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #50
hockeygodDVD

hockeygodDVD's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Great guide
hockeygodDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:18 PM   #51
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Thanks for the guide. Here are the tips and things I think need added or changed. Good work.

• Game completion time should be changed to 7-10 hours. I did it in 7 and there is no way you can do it fast. I flew thru the campaign once. Then I did some testing and found the best way to grind sprockets.
  • Add the best way to grind sprockets. It is playing the first portion of Dutchman's Hollow over and over again. Go as fast as you can. You can get 1400 sprockets in just over two minutes, including load times. Once you get to the first upgrade machine, enter it and exit. The game will save your progress. Pause quit and repeat this short level section. It is kinda tedious but it is the fastest way. This will net you aroun 580 sprockets per minute. To get to 34,000 for one character, it will take around 65 minutes. The other methods work but slow this pace to around 500-550 per minute, adding ten minutes or so to each grind per character.
  • For Coral Skydiver, maybe you should clarify you should enter skydive sections with one YELLOW bar of health, meaning if you took one more hit you will die. This will give you two chances at the skydive.
  • For the Overload 50 kills one, you should mention that overloading is when you shoot the enemies that have the spinning circles that must light up to explode. This is as you mention the turret enemies and mouse ones.
  • Also the method you mention for revives is rubbish. Well not really it could be better. I found it easiest to load up Rainchild (boss battle in first area against Plankton) with as many controllers active as you can. Dont shoot plankton, but just all your players to stand right in the middle. With your main account, just keep jumping and avoiding the lasers. Your other controllers will take damage repeatedly until they die. You will already be on top of them all so just keep jumping when they go down to get the revives. This is similar to the method you mentioned, but you just start right at the boss and dont have to drag the other controllers thru the level.
  • This prvious level should also be the one you complete with 4 controllers. It is simple and you dont have to worry about continually moving the other controllers ahead. Just win the boss battle with them active.
Great tips and saved me alot of time