PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #61
MathGuy42

MathGuy42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
That actually works? Maria has been kicking my ass, I'm going to try that the next time I boot up the game.
You can nudge Maria's cart with your own before the race begins. I hit the front until she was facing perpendicular to the track. Then I hit the back until she was against the invisible wall. I never saw her during the race, so I don't know if she even got herself unstuck.
MathGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #62
normanji

NoRmAnJi's Gamercard
I loved the lego series but this is by far the fucking worst 1 yet, id rather shit in my hands and clap.
The whole movement is shite, you still cant tell where your gonna land after jumping on levels and the driving fuck me sideways is a pile of dog shit. Ive been stuck in an endless loop on a few levels where i can not move or change to the other character and just keep dying. I bought this on 360 and xbox1 i wont be going through it again, and doubt i will by buy another lego game for me or the kids.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #63
nymphadora82

nymphadora82's Gamercard
frozen!

Definitely the worst Lego title for glitches.

Every time I try and help the poor man get rid of the snakes on the helicarrier, it completely freezes my 360 & I have to turn it off and start again 😠

I shall persevere though, I can't have an incomplete Lego game on my profile!
nymphadora82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:52 AM   #64
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
this game is actually really good and fun but the freezing and glitches make it very very frustrating. do they even bother testing these games? so..some of these dlc races require the dlc vehicles (spider buggy and hawkeyes sky cycle) huh? well thats just great seeing how it freezes on me every fucking time i try to access those vehicles! i cant use them. hey developers..clean your fucking mess up and patch this crap! if you dont i will NEVER buy a single lego game again and will suggest my friends do the same. i paid for those vehicles and expect to be able to use them. im contacting xbl about this after new years week is over. this is complete bullshit.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:26 PM   #65
Shivettez

Shivettez's Gamercard
i have the same complaints. flying races suck and the game freezes up
Shivettez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:51 PM   #66
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
Tired of all the side mission glitches and having to waste time trying everything I can think of to solve them. Currently I'm stuck with problems with the gold brick on the Statue of Liberty, where the door to the 2nd switch opens with ant-man walking below the button in the tunnel, but there's no option to activate the switch and I don't know if it's because it doesn't like it unless ant-man goes above and stands on the button. I've seen a video of someone getting him up to the button through the tiny arch, but I cannot get him up there to even test it out. Which is where awkward camera angles comes in. There are some places control over camera angle gets taken away from you and leaves you stuck with terrible angles.
That and the flying controls for racing, and Maria's boost start she gets.
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #67
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBehavin View Post
and Maria's boost start she gets.
As soon as the race begins, steer your car into her. It disrupts her boost and you can get ahead of her.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:28 AM   #68
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
As soon as the race begins, steer your car into her. It disrupts her boost and you can get ahead of her.
Thanks, yes. I saw that. I was just agreeing. I think worse than that is the flying races. I don't know if I'm going to waste my time as I just don't have the hang of the flying no matter what I do. There should be a smooth way to pull down as well as up, rather than having to press b to drop and hope you don't double tap a too late or too soon and miss the markers you have to fly through.
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #69
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
No problems here other than the game freezing all the time, the XBOX One version doesn't but 360 version is so unstable its not funny.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #70
HD Pwny

HD Pwny's Gamercard
I'm pissed at the fact that I have all the characters for the Sinister Six, all evil mutants, and all heroic mutants, but no achievement for them.
I had been playing offline cause internet was down, and if took me until I could get online to get the billionaire achievement. ( I have a total of 4,000,000,000 studs ) -.- this pisses me off cause I don't want to restart
HD Pwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #71
NeilMason13

neil mason's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
so far.. character races. One you have to run rooftop-s and use zip lines and even though you jump to the line.. somehow I miss it almost every time. Ariel races sucks b/c the flight controls stink!!!
I think I hate the same one - don't see how it can be done as the clock just runs out on the 2nd zip
NeilMason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #72
NeilMason13

neil mason's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningkill View Post
This can't be said enough.
true that, just horrid beyond belief - not even sure I can face trying for 100% if it means doing these
NeilMason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #73
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After completing Level 3 for the story, I am now in New York, I wish there was a legend to know what the icons mean.

The hub arrow is weird.

Trying to get a Gold brick, it's an air race, but the flying controls are terrible
EDIT: Finally got the hang of it (sort of), then I end up in the subway and fucked up, I want to slow down not stop!

The camera rotation gets stuck and the angle is terrible.

Last edited by cjdavies; 02-02-2014 at 12:39 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #74
The Big LT

The Big LT 77's Gamercard
Ok so how difficult is it for a games developer to program into a game that when you jump at a zip line you grab onto it and not straight past it!!! I mean come on TT get it right, you've been doing these games for a long long time now, there's no excuse for shoddy game mechanics. Things like this are making me lose all interest in these Lego games, I can honestly say that this may just be the first Lego game in a long time that I don't 100% simply because I can't be dealing with the the stress. I've never raged at a Lego game before and I'm sure you shouldn't because they're supposed to be FUN!. But this Marvel one is horse shit!

Grow old never grow up
The Big LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #75
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

While going for Gold bricks, you need to swap character for certain abilties - fair enough I know which character I want to use BUT when I bring up the character selection those ? flashing as I have not unlocked the second costume for that character making it harder to find.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:31 AM   #76
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
the only bitch i have on the game is that god damn RC race on the roof. everything else was fine for me but i am very thankful that the hovercraft races were not needed for gold brick or the 100%, for the flying races just hold forward and push A for up and B for down, it really is not that hard. i maybe failed one and thats all. No freezes or anything on my game and i installed my disk like i do all my games because i think thats the smart thing to do to be honest
Old 03-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #77
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Yeah that race for Maria Hill with the Go-Karts is a pain-a-doodle!

Highly recommend just veering right into her the second it starts. First race, I got it so she turned into the side and got stuck behind me for a bit. The final race, I must've caused her to stall out bc I got my kart under hers and when I finally got away, her arrow sat in that spot.

Other than that, the freezing is probably the biggest complaint. I'd complain about the grind for 100% but it's honestly too much fun! I thought I'd be grinding for a while just to move up a percent! (Completing the story barely gets you above 30% I think) Just got the 10x multiplier and if you're just wanting to buy characters/red bricks easy and ASAP after the story, go to the Taco Icon side mission which has you earn 1 million studs as the goal and you can keep em. Did it about 5 times to get my Character Faction achievements

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #78
diseased maniac

diseased maniac's Gamercard
Freezing

Wow- just started this one & I have had a game-breaking freeze every single time I have played. I was playing co-op with my son yesterday and got almost to the end of the Hawkeye/Black Widow mission & got a black screen with HUD & sound after a cut-scene. Upon reloading, got the same thing with a white screen twice. Had to play that one over from the beginning.
diseased maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #79
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
After completing Level 3 for the story, I am now in New York, I wish there was a legend to know what the icons mean.

The hub arrow is weird.

Trying to get a Gold brick, it's an air race, but the flying controls are terrible
EDIT: Finally got the hang of it (sort of), then I end up in the subway and fucked up, I want to slow down not stop!

The camera rotation gets stuck and the angle is terrible.
I know exactly the one you're talking about. Starting at the Helicarrier, right? Just fly normally. When you're on that big open straight down-angle to the docks before the tunnels is the best spot for a speed boost.

I felt the worst race was obviously the Go-Kart Race for Maria Hill.

There's one gold brick I can't complete on the NY Hub and it has to do with the sniffing/digging characters. I follow the trail and then it just "dies" and I can't find where to dig for the brick.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #80
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I know exactly the one you're talking about. Starting at the Helicarrier, right? Just fly normally. When you're on that big open straight down-angle to the docks before the tunnels is the best spot for a speed boost.

I felt the worst race was obviously the Go-Kart Race for Maria Hill.

There's one gold brick I can't complete on the NY Hub and it has to do with the sniffing/digging characters. I follow the trail and then it just "dies" and I can't find where to dig for the brick.
when you get to the the third location break the two statues dig then an arrow of coins points downwards, go to the little area of trees and grass between the two side walks dig, then walk back the same way you came and the last one is under a dumpster
Old 03-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #81
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
If the Maria races are the hardest, I'm smooth sailing now since I've finished them (they were actually my first races). The first one (go-kart) took a while (maybe like 6 or 7 tries), but the third one I got first time. My trouble is that I was starting a little too soon (hey, it worked in Mario Kart) and couldn't catch up, then going around the turns I would turn too much.

I've only had to do a few flying races over again because of the controls, and it's initially when I started off for the first few rings. Pain in the ass but once you get the hang of it, it's good. Maybe it's best to do them all in a row so you don't forget how to do them a couple of days later after not doing one. I'm about half way through them.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:02 PM   #82
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Playing this with my nephew and the split screen is annoying, and having played Lego Batman with him today that is much better.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:15 AM   #83
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

its easy to get stuck on so many things. one time Wolvie got stuck inside a roof when i was having him climb around on a wall. luckily Hulk was there too and i was able to shake him loose by having Hulk slam the ground.

also the AI is quite possibly the dumbest out of all Lego games to date.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #84
TehJofus

TehJofus's Gamercard
Such an annoying game. One gold brick (digging at the University) almost glitched me out of 100%, but a few reloads of the game got it to finally work. Plus, it's now frozen 3 times in a day.

Getting 1000G in this is trying my patience, but I'm at around 900 so I'm not giving up now
TehJofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:23 AM   #85
Explicitlyy

By Far Superior's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
One thing is that you can't FUCKING change characters when you're the Hulk or Venom or anyone who transforms pretty much. LIKE WHYYY. Hold to change also makes you transform. the fuck.

88% Avoided, 40% Unsporting.
Explicitlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:02 AM   #86
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

watch this video of when Thing got stuck in an infinite falling-off-the-cliff-loop and i couldn't do anything about it.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:31 PM   #87
TeamFreeWill

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamFreeWill Send a message via Skype™ to TeamFreeWill

HerEvilRoyalty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningkill View Post
Air races. I thought the platforming in past games was bad, but the flying mechanics in this game are HORRIBLE.
Amen to that.

The races (air and ground) are making me lose the will to live -.- plus, Iron Man (I use him a lot) keeps getting sucked into the floor =/ using the lift on the Helicarrier to get inside, 90% of the time my game crashes/freezes. Also, during the side missions where you have to fight x amount of bad guys, alongside a random character - the enemies get stuck (I was in the underground and searching for the last dude for 10 minutes, he somehow got trapped above me, against a light -.-) and yea...this game is frustration.

ani-me!}i{blog}i{goodreads}i{last.fm
TeamFreeWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #88
TeamFreeWill

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamFreeWill Send a message via Skype™ to TeamFreeWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
One thing is that you can't FUCKING change characters when you're the Hulk or Venom or anyone who transforms pretty much. LIKE WHYYY. Hold to change also makes you transform. the fuck.
This frustrated me too (the whole game frustrates me lol) - when you're in the middle of the characters transformation, just keep hitting Y, then the character thingy will popup.

Old 07-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #89
TeamFreeWill

Just another quick round of bitching. 249 gold bricks found, last one is glitched for me. Yay for this game -.-