Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2014, 01:40 AM   #61
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad View Post
But this is partly true for most of us here.
Hahaha, I used to get this all time time but now it's more "wow impressive gamerscore" than no life comments.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:06 AM   #62
UCanCallMeDuckey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Someone mentioned modders hackers. Number 1 reason I quit cod online. World at war was awesome back in the day. Now when you join expect to be flying I kidd you not. That's why I hate activision even more then ea. Atleast close the servers like ea on an old game if your not gonna fix its problems dont make a hackers paradise activision you dumb morons
I really wouldn't care so much if people that modded and hacked did it in private lobbies, but they come into the general online lobbies and then try to act like they are so good blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklyplague View Post
silence is what annoys me most often when i choose to play online.

I'll usually say hey or something to that effect and its nothing but silence. its also one of the reasons i dont play online much.
I love a talkative lobby or party, to me half if not more of the online gaming experience is the social aspect. It can be hard to find good interactions though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooke View Post
i get that as well i have even had other gamers send me there phone numbers and photos of themselves (which pisses of the boyfriend) he does not think that people out their should be sending me that kind of stuff
I would say you are lucky that the guys are just wanting to be your friend/maybe more than friends lol because you are female. Most females I know who game get serious hate from guys online.

Quote:
i enjoy playing games but i do hate a few things when i am online

(1) i hate getting game invites from people in a party for games i do not even play i tell them i do not play or even own that game and then a few minutes later they reinvite me again, does no one check peoples game history anymore

(2) i am more then 30% deaf and because of my hearing loss i do not use a headset and it annoys the HELL out of me when people send me a voice message (wish i could turn off the voice message) and i tell them that i am deaf and can not hear there message: they will text back and say ok or sorry or something like that, then 10 minutes later they send me another voice message
I don't mind getting invites it's a great way to meet new people and you can always decline or leave the party if it doesn't work out. As for the hearing voice messages you don't have that problem on the X1, only text messages.

I Fink you Freaky and I like you a lot

UCanCallMeDuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:27 AM   #63
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
that is good about the voice messages on Xbox one. Not ready to get one yet. I probably have blocked more people then I have friends. I see it ad this way, there are 3 types of gamers. The first kind are the ones who take the game way to seriously they very defensive when loosing so they do what they can to feel better by trash talking and degrading others.
the second type are the ones that just want to play the game and have fun no matter what happens (look at my game history)
the third type are the ones that get so involved it the game world that there sense of reality is twisted they give society the reason to blame video games for the problems and destruction of todays society.
there are other types out there, but this is the way how I see it. To all those gamers out there both female and male who treats everyone with respect and as gaming equals thank you for making gaming fun

spooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:49 AM   #64
UCanCallMeDuckey

Quote:
that is good about the voice messages on Xbox one. Not ready to get one yet. I probably have blocked more people then I have friends. I see it ad this way, there are 3 types of gamers. The first kind are the ones who take the game way to seriously they very defensive when loosing so they do what they can to feel better by trash talking and degrading others.
the second type are the ones that just want to play the game and have fun no matter what happens (look at my game history)
the third type are the ones that get so involved it the game world that there sense of reality is twisted they give society the reason to blame video games for the problems and destruction of todays society.
there are other types out there, but this is the way how I see it. To all those gamers out there both female and male who treats everyone with respect and as gaming equals thank you for making gaming fun
I almost forgot to mention about your comment on game history, this is something I come across far too often: someone has game history for a game but no longer has the game because they either rented it or sold their copy. It's hard for me to understand since I collect and every game in my history I still own and a considerable amount more that aren't in my history since I haven't got around to playing them yet. That's why I think a lot of people don't bother looking at the game history since it isn't always reliable.

Old 02-05-2014, 04:07 AM   #65
puredogg

Xx PURE CH40S xX's Gamercard
I hate children with mics. For obvious reasons.
puredogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:34 AM   #66
MasterXeus

Master Xeus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - Never Final
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
- Singing, yelling, playing music into the mic, non stop trash talking, or those players that use annoying voices and they want to talk nonstop throughout the game.

- Modders or team killing.

- And my number one thing that annoys me the most when online are Online Achievements. Since they came out, my interest in playing online had slowly went down to were I really don't care to play online any more. Sure I'll jump online and play with my friends but if they're not playing then I'm not. Instead of actually playing the game people are just working on their achievements. And boy to people get made when you take that weapon or vehicle they need to get that achievement, instead of just playing the game, they rather kill or blow you up so they can try to get the weapon/vehicle.
MasterXeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:35 AM   #67
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Though I've run into few problems when playing online, there are a few things that annoy me:

1. Little kids playing M-rated games, screaming through their mics, swearing, and being more of a nuisance than an asset. Wonder if PSN has the same problem...
2. Random people who send me party and/or game invites. If I don't know them, I don't play with them.
3. People raging online. Watching videos of people raging is one thing, but someone raging at me is another. If someone were screaming at me telling me that I suck or something like that, I'd not only tell them to grow the fuck up and that it's just a game, I'd mute/block them so I don't have to hear from them again.
4. Hackers and modders, especially in Call of Duty (looking at you, World at War). I doubt I need to explain why.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:12 AM   #68
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Gamer Chick!
[QUOTE=FatalDeathSG45;6210302]

2. Random people who send me party and/or game invites. If I don't know them, I don't play with them[QUOTE]

I agree with this I hate those online trolls

Old 02-05-2014, 07:42 AM   #69
Slaughter XBA
Lost

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
When you get a random invite from a random person.

My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter XBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #70
UCanCallMeDuckey

I'm just gonna throw this out there in the nicest way possible... a lot of you are weird. "when I play online I don't want to play/talk to people I don't know" well that is kinda the point of playing online, if you want to only play with people you know then maybe online isn't the place for you, invite a friend over and play in person.

Also if you don't care for talking to people in a game you can always mute everyone or go in a party and set it to invite only. If you don't like seeing the notifications that you have been invited to a party you can turn notifications off.

As for children playing mature games, yes some can be annoying but some adults can also. I have come across my fair share of kids that can more than handle their own in a game and with better language skills than many adults on XBL. I personally don't have a problem with kids playing mature games besides the fact that I feel I can not talk as freely as I would in an all adult lobby.

TL;DR: Why are you playing online if you don't want to talk/play with strangers?

Old 02-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #71
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Hahaha, I used to get this all time time but now it's more "wow impressive gamerscore" than no life comments.
Lol I wish I got that more often. I've had messages asking me "how you go so pro at gaming" or "tell me how to be a completionist" etc. Even though I'm no where near a completionist. Some of these messages just make me giggle.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:41 PM   #72
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Several things for me....
  • laggy connections
  • hearing 9 year old kids voices whining in predominantly COD lobbies way above their age range.
  • message notifications looking the same as achievements
  • Idiots playing music into the Mic which is either terrible or just a deafening hiss.
  • Modders and cheaters
  • Game invites from random people

Probably more than that but that will do for now lol....

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:47 PM   #73
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I wouldn't mind modders hackers doing their business privately but as we know that never happens. They act like their the big dick in prison. Look up any Minnesota burns video or booster hacker busters videos on YouTube. They proudly boast of hacking. One guy hacked a guy's modem twice. It was all on video he got banned. The guy was booted from cod mw 3 for 5 minutes he joined back he was booted offline for an hour. He messed with the guys modem just cause the guy was playing too good. Wtf that made me so mad. That guy had no right to do that. Before guy got banned a master hacker had pity for the victim and hacked the amateur hackers modem. He couldn't get back on for a week ha ha.

Hackers modders ruin the fun for everyone. I can't get any more achiviements in gta 4 because of them. I gave up on cod because of those losers. They suck at the game so they resort to cheating and are in denial of it by thinking they are software pros.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 02-05-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #74
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDeathSG45 View Post
Though I've run into few problems when playing online, there are a few things that annoy me:

1. Little kids playing M-rated games, screaming through their mics, swearing, and being more of a nuisance than an asset. Wonder if PSN has the same problem...
2. Random people who send me party and/or game invites. If I don't know them, I don't play with them.
Yup, can totally agree with that.

Quote:
3. People raging online. Watching videos of people raging is one thing, but someone raging at me is another. If someone were screaming at me telling me that I suck or something like that, I'd not only tell them to grow the fuck up and that it's just a game, I'd mute/block them so I don't have to hear from them again.
And this leads to team killing. Even if it doesn't, raging at me or my buddy is essentially asking us to troll the guy until he rage quits or gets booted for team killing. We happily oblige. The worst bit is that the raging is usually due to them getting their knickers in a twist because I grabbed a vehicle and/or weapon before the other guy could, and 100% of the time, when that person does manage to get the vehicle/weapon, they seriously suck at using it. It's literally the only reason to teambag someone.
Quote:
4. Hackers and modders, especially in Call of Duty (looking at you, World at War). I doubt I need to explain why.
No need to explain what they can go and do to themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:13 PM   #75
pauly_27

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCanCallMeDuckey View Post
I'm just gonna throw this out there in the nicest way possible... a lot of you are weird. "when I play online I don't want to play/talk to people I don't know" well that is kinda the point of playing online, if you want to only play with people you know then maybe online isn't the place for you, invite a friend over and play in person.

Also if you don't care for talking to people in a game you can always mute everyone or go in a party and set it to invite only. If you don't like seeing the notifications that you have been invited to a party you can turn notifications off.

As for children playing mature games, yes some can be annoying but some adults can also. I have come across my fair share of kids that can more than handle their own in a game and with better language skills than many adults on XBL. I personally don't have a problem with kids playing mature games besides the fact that I feel I can not talk as freely as I would in an all adult lobby.

TL;DR: Why are you playing online if you don't want to talk/play with strangers?

All of this.

Back in the day, before Party Chat, you could find banter in every lobby. Of course there was always going to be dicks and people just going out of their way to be annoying, but they were quickly muted, and the asshole factor was easily outweighed by actually talking to new people and making new gaming buddies.

Now you enter a lobby and it's dead silence or the few people that do talk are the assholes. It's very difficult to make new friends on Xbox Live now, and the trash talking and banter actually was fun in moderation.

Back on topic...How annoying is it when you explicitly state on a boosting thread here for people to send you a text message about that particular game, only for them to send you a voice message or blind friend request without even saying which game they want help with...Really gets my goat.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #76
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
Wait, you two are female?
Females online are a figment of your imagination. Online humans breed like snails. And have about as much class.

Quote:
eating while on the mic
*sheepishly puts up hand*
I'm guilty of being one of those people who eats while in party chat. Constantly eating and drinking, lucky I don't weigh 300lbs. Try to remember to turn my mic off but you know sometimes those nutella peanut butter covered cookies are so damn good I forget.

1 - now this is pretty strictly related to Battlefield 3 but BADMINS!!! Anyone who ever played BF3 after they opened up rental servers knows what I'm talking about.

Douchedicks that have admin rights on a server and abuse such privilege to stack teams, ban better players, etc. Basically abuse their privilege to steal the wins rather than just play the damn game. Had a guy ban me because I tea bagged him after dog-tagging his ass for spawn camping one of our capped flags. He said he can't tolerate tea-bagging. I said spawn camping is a tea-baggable offense. He didn't respond to that one.

2 - anyone who starts dropping racist and/or sexist intolerant bullshit (oddly the same shit comes out of the same people). Slang or no, targeted or no it's not fucking funny. Do that in my party and you're gone.

3 (more like 2B) - unknowns from other friends lists jumping into a party and being an asshole. Don't mind people I don't know jumping into my party from another friends list, if I didn't make the party private then it's fair game. BUT BE COOL DAMMIT. Don't come into the party and start being a complete fucking tool. You will be booted and the party will go private. BYE BYE.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 02-05-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:12 PM   #77
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
unknowns from other friends lists jumping into a party and being an asshole.
This also severely irritates me and I'm surprised I forgot to add it to my own list, especially since most of the time they start doing the 2 things that I listed as hating the most (eating and singing/playing music into the mic). And making the party invite only doesn't always work either, as people will sometimes invite their friends in. Luckily, I usually just boot their ass .
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #78
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

i used to have a online friend. at first it was not a big deal but after a while everytime my gamer score got bigger, the more text messages i got questioning me about which game i was playing and wanting to know what achievements i have earned, sometimes he would leave me with 10 to 20 text all with in just a few minutes.. he annoyed the hell out of me so much i blocked him, about a month went by then i get a new text and this person had changed his gamer tag tried to text me (which i keep blocking).

Old 02-06-2014, 01:30 AM   #79
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
i used to have a online friend. at first it was not a big deal but after a while everytime my gamer score got bigger, the more text messages i got questioning me about which game i was playing and wanting to know what achievements i have earned, sometimes he would leave me with 10 to 20 text all with in just a few minutes.. he annoyed the hell out of me so much i blocked him, about a month went by then i get a new text and this person had changed his gamer tag tried to text me (which i keep blocking).
I have a female friend that I play with all the time and she gets the same kind of bullshit as you do. If its with achievements or just playing a mp game. She has even had guys go as far as to pretend to be genuinely nice then turn around and talk shit to her other friends about her. She would block this douche but he would make different tags and keep harassing her. Even to the effect of harrassing her on this very site constantly. Gets banned makes new account and rinse and repeat.

Females get way to much abuse online. Its typically unsecure guys who have no respect or major immaturity issues. Its a shame because its nice to conversate with a female online over stupid ass guys. But with guys being asses it makes females mute/ block or avoid all guys.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:56 AM   #80
UCanCallMeDuckey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_27 View Post
All of this.

Back in the day, before Party Chat, you could find banter in every lobby. Of course there was always going to be dicks and people just going out of their way to be annoying, but they were quickly muted, and the asshole factor was easily outweighed by actually talking to new people and making new gaming buddies.

Now you enter a lobby and it's dead silence or the few people that do talk are the assholes. It's very difficult to make new friends on Xbox Live now, and the trash talking and banter actually was fun in moderation.

Back on topic...How annoying is it when you explicitly state on a boosting thread here for people to send you a text message about that particular game, only for them to send you a voice message or blind friend request without even saying which game they want help with...Really gets my goat.
I'm not gonna lie I am an abrasive personality. I'm sure many people block and mute me, but I'm not gonna change who I am. I put it out there and if you like me thank you lets have fun being stupid together, and if you don't like me just mute me and go on your day already please.

I hate when someone bitches about how I have an annoying voice, and I'm so stupid, and prolly gay, and fat, and lonely, and still live with my parents, blah blah blah instead of just muting me. It gets to the point where after telling them to mute me enough times I just mute/block/ and report them.

Seriously people self censorship is not that hard, if you don't like something/someone on XBL Microsoft provides plenty of opportunities for you not to have to be around it including going into a private party/game, muting, blocking/avoiding, reporting, vote to kick from the lobby, and the very basic you leaving the lobby yourself. So many options and yet.

Edit: A great example was when I was recently telling some nice people on Forza 5 about my car IRL and some guy who joined the lobby started asking me all these questions about the car that honestly I had no idea about because I am not a car freak and really just bought it because I liked the way it looked. He starts mouthing off how I'm full of shit cause I should know everything about the car. He keeps talking trash to which I said dude if you don't believe me that's fine I'm not here to prove anything to you just tell me your gamertag so I can mute you when we get back to the lobby, which he didn't want to do. I had to go through 2 more races of him calling me a lair before I figured out which of the other 15 players he was and muted him.

Last edited by UCanCallMeDuckey; 02-06-2014 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:38 AM   #81
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
I have a female friend that I play with all the time and she gets the same kind of bullshit as you do. If its with achievements or just playing a mp game. She has even had guys go as far as to pretend to be genuinely nice then turn around and talk shit to her other friends about her. She would block this douche but he would make different tags and keep harassing her. Even to the effect of harrassing her on this very site constantly. Gets banned makes new account and rinse and repeat.

Females get way to much abuse online. Its typically unsecure guys who have no respect or major immaturity issues. Its a shame because its nice to conversate with a female online over stupid ass guys. But with guys being asses it makes females mute/ block or avoid all guys.
there are tons of male gamers out there that do treat us as equals and they show us the same respect they give their mothers, sisters, wife and girlfriends, these are the ones that make good online friends.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:46 AM   #82
Fragarach Luin

Fragarach Luin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I've never been in exactly this situation, but it sums up most of my problems online.

I don't struggle with people singing, eating with a mic on, being jerks or racists or being children, because I avoid randoms. I really only play online in order to boost achievements, and I do my best not to do that in a way that disrupts other peoples' fun. When I boost, I'm polite and friendly, and if my counterpart isn't, then I'm quick to boot and mute them.

My biggest annoyance is with people who are too friendly. People who constantly invite me to boost with them, people who send me too many messages, people who impose upon my time of entertainment, these are the people who get unfriended and blocked, surreptitiously, when they're not online. I don't want to tell them what they did wrong; I don't want to have a discussion about it; I just want them to go away. Maybe that's wrong of me. From my point of view, most people I meet online (including all of you) are fun, but my relationship with you is not meaningful in the way that my relationships in real life are. I put work into the relationships I have with my family and friends, and those relationships cause me real pain and real pleasure. Not so with the people who occasionally partake in my relaxation time online. Basically, I treat others the way I wish they would treat me.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 AM   #83
mosin360

mosin360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I get competitive and start using the phrase 'thats horse shit' a lot. So, fact that I don't care to pay for Gold, I really don't have that problem.

Last goal met: 225k - September 2, 2014

mosin360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:37 AM   #84
pauly_27

Quote:
there are tons of male gamers out there that do treat us as equals and they show us the same respect they give their mothers, sisters, wife and girlfriends, these are the ones that make good online friends.
No offence, but if you come into a lobby and I'm in full smack talking mode, you are going to get it just as hard as any other guy who might happen to be in the lobby (yay equality). Obviously I can't comment on what it must be like for you in terms of guys creeping on you, but that's something you have to deal with due to the nature of the whole male dominated gaming beast I'm afraid.

For every guy that might have disrespected you online, just remember there is that annoying "Gamer girrrrl" who gives all you girls the bad rep with the "don't hit on me you silly boys" attitude whilst trying to get as much attention as possible.

Just being honest with you, please don't think I'm saying you are like that.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #85
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

no offense taken, I do understand where you come from my older brothers are the same way when they play online as well. And I know there are some female gamers out there that only want attention, a lot if us just want to enjoy and play games and have fun just like our male counterparts do, but because of the typical stereotypes out there we seem to get more downgraded and trash talk then the male gamers do

Old 02-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #86
MIKECOLMAN

MIKECOLMAN's Gamercard
Fifa online

For me every time it's those players that fair enough they know they are good and they trash you in the game only for them then to start sending you messages saying how bad you are!! I am not that bad at all actually, in fact I'm actually pretty good it's just that you are better!!

Makes it worse when you know it is 13-15 year old who have bunked off school!!!
MIKECOLMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #87
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nothing annoys me more than when people send mass messages to everybody. No I don't want to join your shitty clan, leave me alone!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:38 PM   #88
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

i will admit being a female growing up i did have dolls and i still do have dolls, here is a photo of my favorite doll taken a few years ago -

Attached Images
File Type: jpg kachina.jpg (64.0 KB, 66 views)

Old 02-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #89
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
i will admit being a female growing up i did have dolls and i still do have dolls, here is a photo of my favorite doll taken a few years ago -

To be fair, quite a lot of guys played with dolls too. The difference is that we call them "action figures"; sounds a lot more butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:20 PM   #90
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
I look at it like this, I treat people how I want to be treated or how they treat me. Pretty cliche but thats how I am. Talk shit and ill come back stronger. Act cool and ill do the same. Simple
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote