Old 11-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #3902
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Blackout View Post
13 DLCs? what the hell?
It's stuff like Executive Pack, Rectifier, President Pack. All those small things that add up to 13. 12th and 13th DLC are not yet revealed, but one of them should be the second DLC of the Season Pass.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #3903
II N0 Scope45 I

II N0 Scope45 I's Gamercard
13 DLCs seems a bit much, even for saints row
Old 12-09-2013, 02:07 AM   #3904
Clarissalover

Clarissalover's Gamercard

This is an app, not a game, but I thought I'd mention it.

The Amazon Instant Video app for the Xbox One appears to have three stackable versions. The North American version is called "Amazon Instant Video," while the UK and German versions are called "Amazon / Lovefilm." The UK and German versions have an additional Achievement called "Here's looking at you, kid," which requires you to view the details page. All other Achievements are exactly the same.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if you can subscribe to Lovefilm and get the Achievements in the UK and German versions if you live outside those countries?

Looking to boost PAL and Japanese games. If I don't have what you want to boost, I can get it.
Clarissalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #3905
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissalover View Post

The Amazon Instant Video app for the Xbox One appears to have three stackable versions. The North American version is called "Amazon Instant Video," while the UK and German versions are called "Amazon / Lovefilm." The UK and German versions have an additional Achievement called "Here's looking at you, kid," which requires you to view the details page. All other Achievements are exactly the same.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if you can subscribe to Lovefilm and get the Achievements in the UK and German versions if you live outside those countries?
Ok, so I know I have no room to talk with all the stacks and shitty games I've played just for gamerscore. But why are people going after app achievements since their worth 0gs and don't count towards your stats if you frequent TrueAchievements?

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:56 AM   #3906
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
Ok, so I know I have no room to talk with all the stacks and shitty games I've played just for gamerscore. But why are people going after app achievements since their worth 0gs and don't count towards your stats if you frequent TrueAchievements?
Completion percent, perhaps?
Old 12-09-2013, 02:58 AM   #3907
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
App achievements aren't worth 0 GS. They are worth no GS. That's why they aren't counted. They don't say "Achievement Unlocked 0GS" they just say "Achievement Unlocked."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:01 AM   #3908
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Slaugh7er View Post
Completion percent, perhaps?
Nope, apps don't count towards any of your stats on TA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
App achievements aren't worth 0 GS. They are worth no GS. That's why they aren't counted. They don't say "Achievement Unlocked 0GS" they just say "Achievement Unlocked."
Oh. Well I don't have an Xbox One yet, I was just going off TA because they have 0 next to the GS.

I don't wanna get too off topic, I was just curious. I shook my head in disbelief when I saw all the guides for Apps on how to boost and grind them to get the "achievements". I mean the don't add to your gamerscore and I would assume they don't count against your completion percentage on xbox, I know they don't on TA.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #3909
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
Nope, apps don't count towards any of your stats on TA.
Not everything revolves around TA... I haven't seen anything on the One detailing completion percentage, but whenever xbox.com updates to include X1 achievement information, there's no reason that those achievements won't count towards achievement completion. They show up as previously played games on the One, their achievement information shows up along with all your games, and aside from the marketplace Microsoft in no way differentiates the apps from the games on the One. There's no reason to believe at this time that they won't be counted, just like how the Microsoft Store achievement is counted (despite how TA chooses to count it).

As for your original question, everyone will have their own reasons. Some may naturally start an app (netflix would be a common one) and may not want to leave it "uncompleted", some want it to increase their achievement count, some may want to increase their completed "games", etc, etc. It's much like asking why everyone scores, everyone has their own motivation

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #3910
Kronic Blackout

Quote:

IMO I don't think apps should count because technically they're not games, even tho they may have achievements but still, they're not games. Plus app achievements aren't worth anything as mentioned, not even 0G.
Kronic Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #3911
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

MY only question is how do you even get them.
Using both a Japanese account and a UK account, it just brings up the US marketplace and still shows prices in US dollars.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #3912
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
my only question is how do you even get them.
Using both a japanese account and a uk account, it just brings up the us marketplace and still shows prices in us dollars.
vpn.................

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
mlkybrs r on me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #3913
Zip

Tried searching for an answer in this thread but the search function work like vBulletin search engines always does so my question remain.

Since Sleeping Dogs are free at this moment, thanks to Games with Gold, is it possible to download the German version using my German Xbox LIVE-profile? To clarify, I live in another European country.
Zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:43 PM   #3914
Kronic Blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Tried searching for an answer in this thread but the search function work like vBulletin search engines always does so my question remain.

Since Sleeping Dogs are free at this moment, thanks to Games with Gold, is it possible to download the German version using my German Xbox LIVE-profile? To clarify, I live in another European country.
Yes, it's possible
Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #3915
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkybrs r on me View Post
vpn.................
I was afraid that would be the case but it's actually insanely simple.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=564342

Downloaded a few free apps with no problems.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 01-28-2014, 05:23 AM   #3916
sucre974

sucre974's Gamercard
Hi,any news about saint row 4 jap ? thanks
sucre974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #3917
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
EDF 4/2025 added.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #3918
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't see legends of war patton on this list. That is a stackable.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:48 AM   #3919
Clarissalover

Clarissalover's Gamercard

Dragon's Lair for Windows 8 has just been released. It stacks with the 360 version.

Also, Halo: Spartan Assault is coming to the 360 this week; it stacks with the One version.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that there's a Xbox 360/Xbox One Dual Releases thread, which has already mentioned Halo. I don't think there's a similar thread for 360/W8, though.

Looking to boost PAL and Japanese games. If I don't have what you want to boost, I can get it.

Last edited by Clarissalover; 01-29-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Clarissalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:52 AM   #3920
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
forgot to mention the stack is

Legends of War: Patton (US)
Legens of War (EU)

no patton in the EU title
Old 02-02-2014, 06:20 AM   #3921
BigNev44

BigNev44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
EDF 4/2025 added.
I was afraid of that and yet i was hoping that it would stack.
BigNev44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #3922
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Dragon's Lair for Windows 8 has just been released. It stacks with the 360 version.

Also, Halo: Spartan Assault is coming to the 360 this week; it stacks with the One version.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that there's a Xbox 360/Xbox One Dual Releases thread, which has already mentioned Halo. I don't think there's a similar thread for 360/W8, though.
All titles stack between different platforms.
Minor exceptions apply.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #3923
DarkxMaterials

DarkxMaterials's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond
The Witcher 2 from Korea shows up on the gamercard as the EU version. Didn't see it mentioned in this thread yet. Thought it was interesting because how it is listed now makes it seem like it would have been an international version since Korea is part of "All Other Regions".
DarkxMaterials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:18 PM   #3924
I Am4z1n9 AZ I

Amazing AZ's Gamercard
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in, i'm looking to stack the US version of Dynasty Warriors 6 but don't want to waste money on an NTSC console. I've got an NTSC-J console seeing as the thread is saying All other regions for Dynasty Warriors 6 i'm guessing all the asian countries apart from Japan, China & Korea would stack with the US version right?

I Am4z1n9 AZ I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #3925
DarkxMaterials

DarkxMaterials's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am4z1n9 AZ I View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in, i'm looking to stack the US version of Dynasty Warriors 6 but don't want to waste money on an NTSC console. I've got an NTSC-J console seeing as the thread is saying All other regions for Dynasty Warriors 6 i'm guessing all the asian countries apart from Japan, China & Korea would stack with the US version right?
I got a copy from Taiwan. Basically, it is a Japanese disc inside an Asian box. Since it is a Japanese disc, it is the Japanese version. It is not the US version.
DarkxMaterials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #3926
Lonegunman718

Lonegunman718's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
anyone know if skate 2 or rainbow six vegas 2 from the german market place needs a vpn or just a pal console and the MS euro codes.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #3927
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonegunman718 View Post
anyone know if skate 2 or rainbow six vegas 2 from the german market place needs a vpn or just a pal console and the MS euro codes.
Best to check/ask here:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=380772

Old 03-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #3928
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Interestingly it seems that Ninety Nine Nights 2 Korean is working just fine in my NTSC box.

In other news, I really hope there's a German/Austrian (Hopefully both) of South Park and the Stick of Truth.

I was hoping there was going to be an Australian and a UK stack as they both had cut content, but the fact the cut content was very minimal, and they are releasing on the same day as the US version I highly doubt they will stack.

In fact, with the state of stackables as they are, there's a strong possibility the German won't stack. Hopefully with the delayed release it will though...

Also, it doesn't seem like Phineas and Ferb is getting a Europe release anymore. It was supposed to be released in February but 505 Games never released it... I sent them a tweet but didn't get a response. Oh well...

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Coldgears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #3929
Kronic Blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgears View Post
Interestingly it seems that Ninety Nine Nights 2 Korean is working just fine in my NTSC box.

In other news, I really hope there's a German/Austrian (Hopefully both) of South Park and the Stick of Truth.

I was hoping there was going to be an Australian and a UK stack as they both had cut content, but the fact the cut content was very minimal, and they are releasing on the same day as the US version I highly doubt they will stack.

In fact, with the state of stackables as they are, there's a strong possibility the German won't stack. Hopefully with the delayed release it will though...

Also, it doesn't seem like Phineas and Ferb is getting a Europe release anymore. It was supposed to be released in February but 505 Games never released it... I sent them a tweet but didn't get a response. Oh well...
Yea, Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (Korea) will work on NTSC and PAL consoles. Most Korean games work on PAL consoles. N3 2 (Korea) is the only Korean game that I know of that will play on a NTSC console.

I doubt the new South Park will stack.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #3930
Lonegunman718

Lonegunman718's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
thanks man didnt see it you are the man. been thinking about jumping in for couple years i finally got a pal box and hoping to score a jap box on ebay this week if not play asia.