PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2014, 03:37 PM   #331
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
If someone was willing to compile the GFWL and Windows Phone and give me links I would gladly post them. I'm strapped for time and can't go out and hunt myself.
I wouldn't even bother with a GFWL list, the entire service is going down soon.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:01 PM   #332
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
I wouldn't even bother with a GFWL list, the entire service is going down soon.
Forgot about that. Should probably finish Halo 2 story mode before that happens..
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #333
Beast And The Harlot

HarlotEffect's Gamercard
The list needs updating:

- WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011
- WWE '12

The servers are down, so you can't 1000G them.

Beast And The Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:22 AM   #334
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Are Full Auto's servers down? I've tried playing it online recently, but could not once get into a match. I'm assuming servers for it are no longer active?

Same story with Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Tried playing that game online with no luck.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #335
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast And The Harlot View Post
The list needs updating:

- WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011
- WWE '12

The servers are down, so you can't 1000G them.
Added them. Thanks for the heads up Beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDeathSG45 View Post
Are Full Auto's servers down? I've tried playing it online recently, but could not once get into a match. I'm assuming servers for it are no longer active?

Same story with Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Tried playing that game online with no luck.
Anyone else having no luck with Full Auto or Quake Wars?

Fatal if you wanted to see if you could find some official statement we could add them.

Edit:
What's up with WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007 and 2008? Any multiplayer achievements linked to them? I'm assuming the servers are down but I do not own the games.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 02-17-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #336
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Edit:
What's up with WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007 and 2008? Any multiplayer achievements linked to them? I'm assuming the servers are down but I do not own the games.
Those games run on MS servers so everything is still attainable.

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #337
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm182 View Post
Those games run on MS servers so everything is still attainable.
Alrighty then! Off the list they go.

Thanks sm.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #338
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Quote:
Anyone else having no luck with Full Auto or Quake Wars?

Fatal if you wanted to see if you could find some official statement we could add them.
That would be great. Thanks

If servers for these games are down, then there's no point in keeping them. After all, both of these games are fun when you're playing with other people, not dim AI
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #339
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Darksiders 2 is back up.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 04-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #340
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Normally I wouldn't double post but I figure this deserved it's own, currently a scare is going on at the sister site about all the GameSpy servers going down:
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...ce-needed.html

A few weeks ago mysteriously a bunch of GameSpy games stopped working (a few kept working) and then after a few hours things went back to normal. Then recently the server closure post linked to on that page came up.
I theorize this may not effect games on Xbox Live but who knows, I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't warn you guys.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #341
BooneJusticius

BooneJusticius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Gearbox is currently checking into what they can do to keep Borderlands 1 from shutting down. - We're working on a solution now. Nothing official to announce just now - but know that we've got our guys on it! - https://twitter.com/BooneJusticius/s...75953632473089
BooneJusticius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #342
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Normally I wouldn't double post but I figure this deserved it's own, currently a scare is going on at the sister site about all the GameSpy servers going down:
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...ce-needed.html

A few weeks ago mysteriously a bunch of GameSpy games stopped working (a few kept working) and then after a few hours things went back to normal. Then recently the server closure post linked to on that page came up.
I theorize this may not effect games on Xbox Live but who knows, I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't warn you guys.
It's not a scare; GameSpy is actually shutting down the servers to games released in 2010 and older:

http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/projects/2010-titles/
Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #343
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

I am confused. GameSpy runs the servers for these games on the Xbox 360?
Old 04-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #344
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
I am confused. GameSpy runs the servers for these games on the Xbox 360?
GameSpy have their own servers and provided matchmaking and hosting services for all platforms to any publishers who wish to use them.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:46 PM   #345
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanH View Post
GameSpy have their own servers and provided matchmaking and hosting services for all platforms to any publishers who wish to use them.
Ahh. Well that's no good.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #346
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanH View Post
It's not a scare; GameSpy is actually shutting down the servers to games released in 2010 and older:

http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/projects/2010-titles/
No one mentioned any server problems when the PS3 got it the other week.

Never the less, I still posted it here for anyone to try and complete games they care about in case a worse case scenario does happen.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #347
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
As far as I know, re-Gamespy, most of the potentially affected games have sought out new servers.
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #348
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Atari got shut down right? So Test Drive Unlimited 2 server's got shut down?
I know Test Drive Unlimited 1 server's are out but can we still play Test Drive Unlimited 2 online? I have no interest in it if we can't since I want to play it with friends and if you're not connected to online, it never rains...

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #349
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Well I was going to get Nhl 11' but almost all of the achievements are online only. It's servers were shut down. It is 6$ at gamestop. I have decided on getting Nhl 10' instead. It's servers were shut down too but it only has one online achivement for completing a online match damn that would have been an easy one lol. Damn EA lol. Oh well I will 970 it and say I got 100% in it lol. Even though it won't count on here or true achievements. I loved hockey games growing up and I have never owned one for the 360. It is 5$ and 970 gs is pretty good for a game with closed servers.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:05 AM   #350
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
The servers for Age of Booty and Flock are going down May 31st. Flock does not have achievements that will be affected, but Age of Booty has two achievements that will become unobtainable after the servers go down.

A link to article with information can be found here.
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #351
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
The servers for Age of Booty and Flock are going down May 31st. Flock does not have achievements that will be affected, but Age of Booty has two achievements that will become unobtainable after the servers go down.

A link to article with information can be found here.
You da best! Added.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:17 PM   #352
Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver
The servers for Karaoke will be taken down August 15th. All achievements will be affected as the game requires you to connect to the servers to play.

SOURCE
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Old 05-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #353
Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Doritos Crash Course 2 is also having its servers taken down with all achievements being affected (the game forces you to connect to the servers in order to play). The date of the server shutdown is October 15, 2014.

SOURCE

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Old 05-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #354
aaronjames38

aaronjames38's Gamercard
so unfair there closing down severs
aaronjames38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #355
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

These games use GameSpy I believe and I haven't heard confirmation one way or the other what will happen to them.

Brother's in arms: Hell's Highway
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Damnation
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Saint's Row 2
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2009
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010
UFC 2009 Undisputed
UFC Undisputed 2010
Civilization: Revolution

Old 05-23-2014, 01:12 PM   #356
Soldiercloud9

Count Aizen's Gamercard
I found this concerning Saints Row 2's servers. Never heard of the site before but at least it's something I guess.
http://www.examiner.com/article/voli...n-saints-row-2
Soldiercloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #357
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Looks like I have some updating to do. Will get to it shortly.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #358
Seven343

Seven343's Gamercard
Quote:
These games use GameSpy I believe and I haven't heard confirmation one way or the other what will happen to them.

Brother's in arms: Hell's Highway
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Damnation
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Saint's Row 2
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2009
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010
UFC 2009 Undisputed
UFC Undisputed 2010
Civilization: Revolution
Where have you seen Civilization and Brothers in arms use Gamespy? I looked at the site that shows each game and the X360 version of those wasn't on there.
Seven343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:50 PM   #359
Carrion

CarrionRoc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven343 View Post
Where have you seen Civilization and Brothers in arms use Gamespy? I looked at the site that shows each game and the X360 version of those wasn't on there.
The PC and PS3 version of Hell's Highway uses Gamespy. Not sure what the 360 version uses. And form what I can find only Civ Rev used gamespy on the PS3. But that games not even listed on the Power By Gamespy list http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/projects/2008-titles/
Old 05-23-2014, 06:58 PM   #360
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven343 View Post
Sorry my bad, I don't own them so I couldn't check.

Sent a email to Sega support about Condemned 2.
Marvel is 100% doable offline right?