PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #91
TVthePunisher
I'm hungry...FOR DAT ASS!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Backlog...backlog...backlog.
  • Resident Evil Revelations - As a huge RE fan, it's strange I haven't even beaten this yet once. I still have all the achievements to go for but...I haven't even finished Episode 3 I don't think.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum - Beat it once awhile back, only problem is I lost all the save data...basically I have to redo everything just for progress towards Perfect Knight.
  • Batman: Arkham City - Have the entire game to finish...
  • Dead Space 2 - I bought it to play it but I never did ._.
  • The Darkness II - I got a ways into it and for whatever reason, I went on to something else. It MAY have been GTAV but...
  • Grand Theft Auto V - I played this a shit ton for the online but didn't do a great deal in the single-player. Unusual for me, since I played the single-player for all the other GTA's I've ventured in (GTAIII-IV, including Vice City and San Andreas). I sometimes start it up but...I stop after like 10 minutes. I need to complete it.
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - No idea where I'm at but I have a lot to do in this game...a lot
  • Assassin's Creed III - I stopped before what I assume the first Naval Mission is, and...that's about it. Haven't gone back yet.
  • Army of Two - I still need to complete it on the hardest difficulty and mop up what achievements I can that aren't Online Related (since servers are off =/).
  • Bioshock Infinite - Just got out of the tower and I'm on a beach...stopped playing. Not sure why.
  • Call of Duty Black Ops - I'm somewhere, someplace...no idea. An interior building after a mission where I met up with that Russian dude I bonded with in prison? Yeah...
  • Chaotic Shadow Warriors - Need my friend to actually boost this for me, I did the singleplayer just need those grindy MP.
  • Darksiders - Rebought it to pick up where I was...haven't touched yet.
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection - DMC2/DMC3...did all the achievements in DMC1
  • Devil May Cry 4 - Need to...do everything that wasn't on the easiest difficulty X_X;
  • Dishonored - Bought it last Black Friday, have not opened it yet ._.
  • Fallout 3 - I struggle to get through this despite somewhat enjoying it...no idea where I am, what I was doing...need all achievements.
  • Deadly Premonition - Started it up again, just drove around town meeting suspects...haven't picked up in a little bit.
  • Just Cause 2 - Rebought to complete...haven't touched yet.
  • Silent Hill Downpour - Bought it, haven't played it.
  • Splinter Cell Double Agent - Bought it, no play.
  • Splinter Cell Conviction - Same as above.
  • Halo Reach - Need to do the entire campaign, probably on Legendary first but...I dunno. Have all other achievements.
  • Portal 2 - Need to finish up co-op achievements then actually do the single-player.
  • The Orange Box - Go back to Half Life 2, find all Lambdas...and do those trials/whatever in Portal

That's just on my 360 retail (not including Wii games, PS2 games, soon to be PS3 games...)...download wise...oh boy..got quite a bit there too.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 11-17-2013 at 07:38 PM.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #92
Sampson

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Most recently is Mass Effect 3 but also Dragon Age origins.

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
it... irreplaceable."

Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #93
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Have quite a few games that I have never finished on the 360. But a game that I loved and haven't finished the main story for is Skyrim. I think I played some 60 hours when it came out and then I just stopped in the middle of a quest no less. I think Gears of War 3 came out or something and all my friends wanted to play that instead.

Would love to finish Skyrim at some point but I don't remember what I was doing anymore.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #94
1001puppys
Dream Until Dawn ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiez View Post
Have quite a few games that I have never finished on the 360. But a game that I loved and haven't finished the main story for is Skyrim. I think I played some 60 hours when it came out and then I just stopped in the middle of a quest no less. I think Gears of War 3 came out or something and all my friends wanted to play that instead.

Would love to finish Skyrim at some point but I don't remember what I was doing anymore.
I know exactly how this is. When I came back to do DLC, I didn't even have a clue where my house was haha.

Luckily for you, Skyrim is a really easy game to pick back up, so you should go finish it!

[Click Here for my Top 20 Games of the 7th Gen!]

I finally have each unique weapon and shield in Dark Souls II! -----> [Weapon/Shield Album]
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #95
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
@ 1001puppys: Ah, that sounds pretty good! Would have been a bit of a drag having to start all over again.

Also it must be gaming fate or something but what were the odds that there would be a sale on Skyrim DLC this week? Clearly something wants me back in this game.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #96
FullMoonBeaver

FullMoonBeaver's Gamercard
Finished all my games played so far. Except Dynasty Warriors 6 which I am currently playing through. Might take a break from it and play something else. The only game I can think of that I played and never finished was Dead to Rights when I had a PS 3, and On my old Xbox profile, Risen 2, Divinity 2 and Dragon Age. Awful games I never want to see again.
FullMoonBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #97
1001puppys
Dream Until Dawn ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiez View Post
@ 1001puppys: Ah, that sounds pretty good! Would have been a bit of a drag having to start all over again.

Also it must be gaming fate or something but what were the odds that there would be a sale on Skyrim DLC this week? Clearly something wants me back in this game.
It is your destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMoonBeaver View Post
The only game I can think of that I played and never finished was Dead to Rights when I had a PS 3, and On my old Xbox profile, Risen 2, Divinity 2 and Dragon Age. Awful games I never want to see again.
WHAT????

[Click Here for my Top 20 Games of the 7th Gen!]

I finally have each unique weapon and shield in Dark Souls II! -----> [Weapon/Shield Album]
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #98
KaliaHaze

KCajmonet's Gamercard
Every single game I own. No big deal, guess you could say I'm getting ish done
KaliaHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #99
Grim Inquisitor

Grim Inquisitor's Gamercard
I'd never finished Dragon Age: Origins before. Currently at 1550/1750 so will hopefully get there. Lots of other games I've never finished but not going to list them here, I'm sure people have more interesting things to do other than read them.
Grim Inquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #100
Spade.
Speedrunning

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

jacob xba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
World At War
Halo: Reach
Halo 4
Dead Rising
Sneak King
RE5
Modern Warfare 3

There are other games that aren't finished, but I have plans to finish them.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #101
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
some games i like, play a lot, play a different game then never seen to go back to the previous one!

it sucks

then one day ill randomly go on it and start liking it, to find out im at the end..

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #102
Mythos

ymythril's Gamercard
Halo 4 because the dlc achievements are atrocious. Also Skyrim because I'm lazy and haven't done any dlc, yet, I want to get on it.
Mythos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:13 AM   #103
PiixL

Send a message via Skype™ to PiixL

ImPiixL's Gamercard
Sniper Ghost Warrior - I only went a few missions in and gave up.
Call of Duty 1 - Got stuck on a mission and forgot to go back
Trials HD - I just got bored
Halo ODST - Wasent my type of game but ill consider playing it CO-OP

Xbox 360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Xbox One: Titanfall

Arcade: World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition (Artillery)

Signature Created By Audacious
]

PiixL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #104
TheDarkOne

LeGiOnOfPaIn666's Gamercard
All my 360 games (60+ with mass effect 2, uno, and Diablo 3 being to most complete), all my ps2 games, N64 and GameCube games. Don't know when I'll complete the latter though.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #105
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Fucking Bayonetta. God of wars lesbo sister. Id rather get bit by 3 fire ants at the same time again or get shot in the foot with a .bb gun all over again then play that abomination ever again. 125/1000 I don't care. I got to chapter 6 couldn't go on any further.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #106
mosin360

mosin360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I've not quit on a game since 2011 but before that I didn't do too much research before playing.

Armored Core 4
AstroPop
Baja
Beautiful Katamari - Made me a bit motion sick.
Burnout Revenge - Didn't age well at all.
Culdcept SAGA - Not all that fun.
Dead or Alive 4 - Not really sure why I didn't finish, I could do it anytime.
Dead Rising - Save system really sucks.
Deadliest Catch - Lost my save and didn't care to restart.
Def Jam: Icon - No clue on how to play.
Earth Defense Force 2017 - Crap.
Enchanted Arms - Lost my save.
Far Cry 2 - Lots of reasons but could go back.
Golden Axe: Beast Rider - Game is damn near broken.
Mass Effect - Lost my save and it wasn't all that fun to me.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Difficulty shot thru the roof.
MLB Front Office Manager
Nascar 09
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Nobody wanted to play it again after one night of coop.
Pure - No idea.
Skate 2 - Boring.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 - Boring.
Zuma

Last goal met: 200k - Oct 6, 2013

mosin360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #107
emanuet

Mapachema's Gamercard
-Halo Reach
-Halo 3
-Halo 4
-Lost Odyssey
-GTA 4

I just dont have the time!
emanuet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #108
emanuet

Mapachema's Gamercard
On Kinect

-The gunstringer

to play this game you have to have energy...
emanuet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #109
Skorpion XBA
Prepping for Battle

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuet View Post
-The gunstringer

to play this game you have to have energy...
LOL most Kinect games do.

I know there are quite a few but just off the top of my head:

de Blob 2 - I just couldn't get into and I like puzzle games
Faitytale Fights - It was boring from the start
Afro Samurai - I love the game, I just need to beat it on Hard and mop up a few achievements
Attack of the Movies 3D - Yeah, try playing that crap solo..
Bayonetta - I got bored with it and a tournament was coming up so I sent it back to GameFly
Bionic Commando - The game was kind of weird and the controls weren't all that great
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance - The controls were REALLY bad and my game froze up in the same spot 4 times so I say to hell with it
Old 02-26-2014, 10:42 PM   #110
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Besides bayonetta there is Resident evil 6. I rented it . Man how could they drop the ball after the epic resident evil 4 and 5. In resident evil 6 it's all button mashing with horrible graphics. There's a cutscene of Leon in the plane. I'm watching it thinking it's still running as a cutscene oh no the plane crashed. Oh. Wait i was suppossed to stop it from crashing. This happened many times were you have to go through pointless button mashing. The game was awful. I got to chapter 4 and stopped.

120/1000. Ruined my gamerecore I thought I'd love it that's why I did not play it on the dummy account.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #111
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Fucking Bayonetta. God of wars lesbo sister. Id rather get bit by 3 fire ants at the same time again or get shot in the foot with a .bb gun all over again then play that abomination ever again. 125/1000 I don't care. I got to chapter 6 couldn't go on any further.
Quote:
Besides bayonetta there is Resident evil 6. I rented it . Man how could they drop the ball after the epic resident evil 4 and 5. In resident evil 6 it's all button mashing with horrible graphics. There's a cutscene of Leon in the plane. I'm watching it thinking it's still running as a cutscene oh no the plane crashed. Oh. Wait i was suppossed to stop it from crashing. This happened many times were you have to go through pointless button mashing. The game was awful. I got to chapter 4 and stopped.

120/1000. Ruined my gamerecore I thought I'd love it that's why I did not play it on the dummy account.
Was this double post absolutely necessary?

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #112
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Slaughter View Post
Was this double post absolutely necessary?

It wasn't a double post. There were several posts in between. I was talking about resident evil 6. Anyway I guess I gotta post another game now.

Halo odst. One of the worst games I've played

Old 02-27-2014, 04:28 AM   #113
MasterXeus

Master Xeus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - Never Final
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have around 85 games that I haven't 100% on yet, some I'll never do because the servers are closed and I really don't care for multiplayer achievements. Here's a few.

Army of Two - I may go back and finished the non server achievements

Assassin Creed from Brotherhood up - Some day.

Battlefield 2 MC - May go back and finished the single player, but server closed for multiplayer

Battlefield Bad Company - Only Mulitplayer achievements left, probably never going to finished them

Bladestorm - want to go back to this one but haven't been in the mood

Dragonball Z Burst Limit - Haven't decided if I'll play this one again

Earth Defense Force IA - finished 2017 so I guess it's time to go back to this one.

Feeding Frenzy - maybe one day

Gears of War - Only single player achievement left, I don't care for multiplayer

Gears of War 2 - Need to play the single player, pretty much don't care for multiplayer

Halo 4 - Glitch achievement so I'm stuck with 1 left, until the fix it.

Hexic HD - haven't felt like trying to get those black pearls yet

KUF: Circle of Doom - haven't felt like taking the time yet.

Lord of the Rings BFME II - only server achievements but they're shut down

Mirror's Edge - Never bought the DLC

Perfect Dark Zero - Maybe one day, I'll get back to this
MasterXeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:07 AM   #114
Secrecy

Secrecy 30's Gamercard
Apart fromgames I disliked and never finished, a glitch in 360┤s Wolfenstein left me without guns in the second to last chapter. It was impossible to continue, I will never start to play this game again.
Secrecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #115
TwiK999

TwiK999's Gamercard
Quote:
Halo odst. One of the worst games I've played
I can't believe you just said that...

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7ter for the sig!

Steam ID: EYazz
TwiK999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:13 AM   #116
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard
I got a couple that I've never ended up finishing.
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Devil May Cry 4
Red Dead Redemption
Condemned
Saints Row 2
Sleeping Dogs
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2

Majority of these games I've had for a decently long time. Just haven't gotten around to beating them...

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!

Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:23 AM   #117
lightningfarronxp

xxsuzukaxx's Gamercard
final fantasy 13 and skyrim.wayyy to friggin long
lightningfarronxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:50 AM   #118
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiK999 View Post
I can't believe you just said that...

I hated the characters. Graphics. Levels just about everything in it. I hated rookie so much I enjoyed suiciding him over and over. Lol. I sold it then a friend was gonna give it to me or throw it away. He lost the halo 3 mp disc so he couldn't sell it. I told him id take it then. This was months ago still haven't played it again lmao

Old 02-28-2014, 10:47 AM   #119
TwiK999

TwiK999's Gamercard
Quote:
I hated the characters. Graphics. Levels just about everything in it. I hated rookie so much I enjoyed suiciding him over and over. Lol. I sold it then a friend was gonna give it to me or throw it away. He lost the halo 3 mp disc so he couldn't sell it. I told him id take it then. This was months ago still haven't played it again lmao
Why did you hate Rookie? He doesn't say anything. I don't see how you dislike it because of its graphics. I think the graphics are perfectly good. Do you hate Halo 3 as much then? because ODST has a lot of the same assets: They use the same engine... and the graphics don't look much different. I personally thought ODST was brilliant. Fun firefight mode, and the campaign wasn't half bad either.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7ter for the sig!

Steam ID: EYazz
TwiK999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #120
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiK999 View Post
Why did you hate Rookie? He doesn't say anything. I don't see how you dislike it because of its graphics. I think the graphics are perfectly good. Do you hate Halo 3 as much then? because ODST has a lot of the same assets: They use the same engine... and the graphics don't look much different. I personally thought ODST was brilliant. Fun firefight mode, and the campaign wasn't half bad either.

I love halo 3. Rookie does talk on his comm a lot. He has an anoying voice that makes him sound like a 12 year old idiot girl. He's always coming off as clueless. The graphics I was just adding that. The Sp was not good. Leave it at that mate everyone has different game taste