PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 AM   #1591
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XboxGuy40 View Post
Some of the story related achievement cant unlock for some reason.
Did you skip the missions after failing it a few times? that is the only thing I know of that voids story related achievements.

Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #1592
thekeri

Send a message via AIM to thekeri Send a message via Yahoo to thekeri

The Keri's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian Bred View Post
Using the stunt plane is your best option while doing the knife flights.
Thanks, I figured out a way to finish with using the jet.
Not one of my favorite things to do in the game though. Lol.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #1593
Chakie

Chakie's Gamercard
Sorry, but I think that description of the "Three Man Army" should be corrected.
At least it didn't work for me.
So it says "This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then call the other character".
The way it worked for me when I called one character, picked him up and then tried to call another one his phone was alsways busy, but if you call one character and then immediately another before picking them up everything worked perfectly.
Chakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #1594
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakie View Post
Sorry, but I think that description of the "Three Man Army" should be corrected.
So it says "This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then call the other character".
The way it worked for me when I called one character, picked him up and then tried to call another one his phone was alsways busy, but if you call one character and then immediately another before picking them up everything worked perfectly.
You are correct sir, I had the same problem.

Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:27 AM   #1595
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakie View Post
And yet, it worked perfectly fine for me and many other people. Trial and error, sometimes it works and sometimes it didn't. Again, I can 100% confirm that I, plus many other people, did it the way it is described.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 18 DAYS ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:36 AM   #1596
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
My friends and I just tried to get 'Run Like The Wind' but it didn't pop. Does it matter that there was three people or that we spent half of our time in an apartment, the other half outside?

Xbox 360 Retail Games Completed: 22
Xbox Live Arcade Games Completed: 26
Xbox One Games Completed: 1
Xbox One Apps Completed: 1
Darth Grif55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #1597
luis207

luis207's Gamercard
i know this is a bit of a dumb question but how the hell do you whistle to stop the cap from leaving i tried every button
Old 12-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #1598
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis207 View Post
i know this is a bit of a dumb question but how the hell do you whistle to stop the cap from leaving i tried every button
It's either right or left on the directional pad.

----

@Darth Grif - It may be because you were in the apartment. I think they patched it from what I remember being discussed so you can't be inside a building anymore. You need to be free-roaming around the city for the full day until it unlocks.

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 12-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #1599
luis207

luis207's Gamercard
Thanks! this is gonna make getting all the collectibles much faster
Old 12-30-2013, 01:15 AM   #1600
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis207 View Post
Thanks! this is gonna make getting all the collectibles much faster
No problem. Helicopter works really well too for collectible hunting!

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 01-08-2014, 08:32 AM   #1601
badozzyboy

badozzyboy's Gamercard
Run Like The Wind

Run like the wind achievement not working for me.
Tried hiding out in the apartment today and wouldn't pop for me well over a full day online (over an hour normal time) and i left the apartment and went back in left again got killed and bounty goooone... lol..
badozzyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:16 AM   #1602
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Numero Uno 20
GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.

There are several game types that you will encounter during your time on GTA Online. Some are available from the start of the game, while others are only unlocked when you have reached a certain Rank. Do not worry about obtaining each of these wins in a public match against other players, however. You can work on all of these in a Closed Friends Session so long as you have the required amount of players for each game type. Most game types only require two players, while others will require four. Below, you can find a list of all the game types you must win in order to get this achievement.
Land Race
Air Race
Sea Race
GTA Race
Rally Race (FOUR players required)
Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
10 Waves of Survival (FOUR players recommended)
Gang Attack (Can be done Solo)
Golf (Can be set to 1 Hole)
Tennis (Can be set to 1 Set)
Darts
Arm Wrestling
Parachuting
Any challenge at the Shooting Range
If for whatever reason you lose track of your progress for this achievement, you can check where you have already gained victories by following these steps: PAUSE > STATS > AWARDS > VICTORIES.
Does winning as a co-driver counts for the achievement? Or you need to win as a driver too.

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 01-17-2014 at 06:37 PM.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:10 AM   #1603
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
Does winning as a co-driver counts for the achievement? Or you need to win as a driver too.
I believe it doesn't matter which position you take, as I popped the achievement for my friend when he was the co-drive and I was the one driving him.

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 01-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #1604
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
I believe it doesn't matter which position you take, as I popped the achievement for my friend when he was the co-drive and I was the one driving him.
what?...Im not your friend enough for you to help me pop achievements? I tried playing last night and it kept kicking me off.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:02 PM   #1605
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Thanks for the reply
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #1606
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
what?...Im not your friend enough for you to help me pop achievements? I tried playing last night and it kept kicking me off.
We needed four people for that one so the first night we couldn't have gotten it. Then the night 5 of us were on, I didn't even think of it We'll do it during the Community Gaming week that GTA is part of.

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 01-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #1607
Kevpg98

Kevpg98's Gamercard
Can You Replay missions to get the Achievments you missed out on?
Kevpg98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #1608
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevpg98 View Post
Can You Replay missions to get the Achievments you missed out on?
If it's the one listed in the Roadmap's Warning, then no, given the circumstances.

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 01-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #1609
Kevpg98

Kevpg98's Gamercard
Quote:
If it's the one listed in the Roadmap's Warning, then no, given the circumstances.
I'm asking because I completed all the main missions and Never got any of the Secret Achievements what so ever
Kevpg98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #1610
DesirableDan

DesirableDan's Gamercard
I missed the Private fare for Franklin, will I get another call for a private fare?
Old 02-17-2014, 04:37 PM   #1611
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard
misc stuff

For the 100.00 achievement, I saw where you can watch tv on the social club checklist for miscellionous stuff. I watched the boob tube and its not showing on my online checklist. Do I have to watch for a certain amount of time or what?

DESTRO5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 11:00 AM   #1612
Joxa27

JoXa27's Gamercard
5+

Thanks, good job.
Joxa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:03 AM   #1613
TheRealDale

TheRealDale's Gamercard
Backseat Driver

I know it sounds a little OCD but if you really want Backseat Driver you can set up another Xbox and TV next to regular gaming TV and Xbox and drive the courses looking at the other TV. You can't lose seeing the checkpoints. After trying to do it legit with strangers, I couldn't take losing anymore and that was even if you could find a 4 player match. Worked like a charm. Obviously this will not work without another Xbox acct, Xbox, GTAV (2nd Copy), and TV. If you have all that, you're good to go. This method also works great for leveling up. Go into Private and do rally races. I noticed when doing this that if I took longer to finish the race (4min+) I received a lot more exp.
TheRealDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #1614
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDale View Post
I know it sounds a little OCD but if you really want Backseat Driver you can set up another Xbox and TV next to regular gaming TV and Xbox and drive the courses looking at the other TV. You can't lose seeing the checkpoints. After trying to do it legit with strangers, I couldn't take losing anymore and that was even if you could find a 4 player match. Worked like a charm. Obviously this will not work without another Xbox acct, Xbox, GTAV (2nd Copy), and TV. If you have all that, you're good to go. This method also works great for leveling up. Go into Private and do rally races. I noticed when doing this that if I took longer to finish the race (4min+) I received a lot more exp.
Assuming someone has a second Xbox and TV in the same room Most people don't.

Just grab three friends or boosting buddies of the Trading Thread and do it on Criminal Records. That race is literally a circle!

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 03-11-2014, 07:02 AM   #1615
RandomHypnotica

RandomHypnotica's Gamercard
Good Job, will be using this.
RandomHypnotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #1616
drumsaur

drumsaur's Gamercard
Thank you for putting this together! Using this right now!
drumsaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:33 AM   #1617
Juri Han 7

Omega Hibana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good Job on the guide BiggD. I'm more than half way done with the achievements for the single player/story mode. Been using about 75% of it or so to complete my single player achievements mostly.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:30 AM   #1618
cC TSunami Cc

cC TSunami Cc's Gamercard
Thanks

Awesome guide
cC TSunami Cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:33 AM   #1619
BiggD
18 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomHypnotica View Post
Good Job, will be using this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsaur View Post
Thank you for putting this together! Using this right now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri Han 7 View Post
Good Job on the guide BiggD. I'm more than half way done with the achievements for the single player/story mode. Been using about 75% of it or so to complete my single player achievements mostly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cC TSunami Cc View Post
Awesome guide
Woah, thanks for the compliments all. I am very glad the guide has or will help

~ 18 DAYS ~
Old 03-31-2014, 09:14 AM   #1620
BrucieBunta

Brucie Bunta's Gamercard
Great guide.
BrucieBunta is offline   Reply With Quote