PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
NotoriousPSC

NotoriousPSC's Gamercard
This game worth picking up?

I liked the classics but never played them that much (didn't own them). I would buy this if I could find it for less than $35 used on Gamestop, and I fully support more Spyro games

NotoriousPSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
Madame Kennedy

makeSHIFTxNine's Gamercard
As a veteran Spyro fan since Day 1, I'm going to be completely honest and say don't bother. I picked up this game recently under the same notion of loyalty to the Spyro franchise, but unfortunately the series pretty much pitfalled in my opinion after number 3 (Year of the Dragon; confusingly similar titles), and this game pretty much proves that. The graphics are deceptively superficial and cheap-looking, and the co-op system with Cynder is terribly frustrating. After already being less than impressed it got to a point where I flat out was unable to advance due to Cynder refusing to do what I wanted her to. I ended up bringing the game back to Gamestop the following day, and after seeing the game the guy at the cashier looked at me like I had grown two heads. Spyro unfortunately has dropped to the bottom in popularity points, but that's really the fault of developers who give the franchise no love and care. So aside from the first 3 classics I wouldn't bother with any of the others.

Last edited by Madame Kennedy; 07-16-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Madame Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:49 PM   #3
Cabblekillazz

Cablekillazz's Gamercard
It really just depends on the kind of games you like or what you dont like. I personally love the spyro games I played them all the time when I was a kid. I still play them.
Cabblekillazz is offline   Reply With Quote