PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #2701
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
If you didn't bump the police car beside you, then it beats me??

Hopefully it doesn't happen much.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:18 AM   #2702
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
One of my insured cars got destroyed, apparently I completely forgot to call MMI to retrieve it and my gold expired the same time. After renewing my gold subscription and went back in, I called MMI, but they won't pick up. I can't get my insured car back.

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Instagram )☆( Youтuвe )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:09 AM   #2703
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
That Damn Radio

I play a lot of GTAO and every time I get in a car the Radio is on or on a station I don't care for. Sometimes I am in a hurry because I am being chased down or chasing someone and find it hard to turn it off while I am firing my weapon or dodging traffic while driving fast or all of the above.

If I go to LS Customs with the Radio off, when I come out the Radio is now on. I am wondering if Rockstar get some kind of Royalties for how much airtime is on.

I want to know if I can have the Radio off in all the cars I get into or at least in all my Personally Owned Cars. What I think should be possible is that you have the Radio set to the station you left it in or off if you set it that way beforehand.

I know I can turn the Radio volume right down or off in the settings menu, but sometimes I want to have the Radio on my preferred station.

I know it doesn't seem like much but it can get very irritating having to play around with the Radio every time I get in a car.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:34 AM   #2704
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
* For some reason in a race my dlc dune buggy keeps doing a half circle and going backwards. In free roam it drives fine on sand on the beach.

* Lost a chance at a special crate. After the community event I went into free roam for about 5 - 10 minutes the game says a special crate was coming. I wait, get a helicopter, and waited. The game begins to lag a tiny bit, but still running fine. The crate shows up where you drop Simeon's cars. I get there and jumped out of the helicopter and looked at the enemies guarding it. I then hit a pole, took of the chute, and ran for the special crate. I shot the guy on the left and there were about three guys on my right. I die about 2 - 3 feet away from the guards. Two guys show up (I think working together) and I spawn and the camping fu** kills me and then I read that the other guy picked up the special crate. I could of just cried. I thought the guards were gonna concentrate their attention to the two players. About five minutes of stressing out my 360 freezes.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 03-23-2014 at 06:02 AM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:28 PM   #2705
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
I've still not got one of these either.
I got the message about a special crate drop and arrived early in a spot where there was also a gang attack, so i started that and it made the crate glitch and never turn up even after the time it should have.
I've managed to get a few of the normal crates but never the special ones.
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #2706
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Ok this is seriously getting fucking old quick, RockStar need to pull their finger out and stop thinking about just their back pocket and sort out the other exploits and modding. Me and my mate were playing last night, went into our PERSONAL garage's to be met with a shotgun blast killing us, by some fucking scumbag exploiter/modder.

They seriously need to get this shit under control, they were quick enough to respond and ban people for exploiting money, potentially costing them money by people not buying their shitting micro transactions, yet these game breaking exploits/modders seem to get away with it because it's no skin of R* back or should I say no money out their pocket.

They need to partner with MS and have these scumbags consoles banned. I didn't spend 40 on a game to have to be isolated because R* can't be fucked to maintain their game. I'm sick and tired of all these companies taking our money and then allowing these scumbags to ruin the leaderboards and game for everybody.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:41 PM   #2707
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
You must be confused. Let me clarify R*'s priorities for you.

Money they can make > Your enjoyment after purchasing the game

Old 03-27-2014, 02:28 AM   #2708
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The Government Gimps Achievement hasn't unlocked for me.

Done 5 missions after it. Nothing. I completed the mission to bronze level. Chose the option with the fire engine. Skipped the gun fight in the building due to sick of being unable to see agents. No cheats.

This happened to anyone else? If so, how was it fixed?

EDIT - You can't get the achievements if you skip forward at any point in the mission, for anyone still looking for an answer to this problem.

Last edited by Matt36; 03-27-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:45 AM   #2709
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Most annoying thing is getting stars when cops drive into you.
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #2710
Hades no1Minion

Hades no1Minion's Gamercard
I'm really pissed I haven't even played the game yet!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #2711
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbreakfast99 View Post
Most annoying thing is getting stars when cops drive into you.
I know right, even when you try to avoid them, it's like a magnet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades no1Minion View Post
I'm really pissed I haven't even played the game yet!
Haha good one!
Old 03-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #2712
UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
After losing the special crate, which I probably could of gotten if I wasn't tired and messed it up by making bad decisions. (Appeared at 2 AM EST right after the community event.) I had a string of bad luck, probably because I was so stressed over the special crate.

* At the beginning of "Rooftop Rumble" I went towards my car. All of a sudden I get ran over by a couple trucks and a car and died.

* Rooftop Rumble - Threw a sticky bomb at an enemy car and the guy with the documents couldn't get a rid. The bomb explodes somehow and kills everyone in the game.

* Been playing non-stop for another special crate for 4 days straight and only gotten 2 regular crates.

* Got a car for Simeon, since I was waiting for a special crate to show up. I almost get to the garage and then some bozo tries to shoot me. (Real player by the way.) I throw a sticky bomb and I blow him up. I get a "bad sport"..... This is so stupid, since I think if you have Simeon's car or have a bounty on your head then you shouldn't get a bad sport for blowing up another player's car.

* The grind is so boring and there is nothing left to do besides "Coveted" and "Rooftop Rumble". (Not many other missions that give you good money and "RP".

* Two months of playing and only seen "2 special crates". The first one I couldn't get, since I didn't have crates unlocked yet. The description of the award "salvaged" says that special crates drop "occasionally". I don't think one special crate drop a month is "occasionally".

* At this point I'm ready to send this game back to GF. At least then I'll reduce my stress.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 03-27-2014 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:05 PM   #2713
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Yo where the fuck did ROOFTOP RUMBLE go!? Can't find it in the mission-log anymore...
Old 03-27-2014, 10:00 PM   #2714
UnarmedReaper07

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yo where the fuck did ROOFTOP RUMBLE go!? Can't find it in the mission-log anymore...

I got it. You have to be level 75 to see it.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:07 PM   #2715
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I got it. You have to be level 75 to see it.
I know that I'm no newbie, I'm LV 269 and it does not show up anymore. Played it plenty times via the mission-log but now I can't see it anymore there. Really strange!
Old 03-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #2716
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
I know that I'm no newbie, I'm LV 269 and it does not show up anymore. Played it plenty times via the mission-log but now I can't see it anymore there. Really strange!
I think R* takes it away after you've done it a lot. One of my friends did it a whole bunch of times in a row and all of a sudden it didn't show up for him anymore. He still hasn't seen it over a week later.

Figures... R* ups the amount of money you get for the missions and then disables them when you try grinding it. More greedy pushing of their microtransactions.

BTW, this started after the 1.11 update.

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #2717
UnarmedReaper07

Quote:

Well sorry........I didn't know. I could host you the mission and you can see if it shows up again after the mission is done.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #2718
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
Well sorry........I didn't know. I could host you the mission and you can see if it shows up again after the mission is done.
You'll still be able to play the mission if you join someone else's hosted session, but you're unable to start it up yourself once you've done it a lot. I'm not sure what that number is either. All I know is that it's been removed from my friend's mission list for over a week now, and he had it before he grinded it for the money.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:26 AM   #2719
UnarmedReaper07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
You'll still be able to play the mission if you join someone else's hosted session, but you're unable to start it up yourself once you've done it a lot. I'm not sure what that number is either. All I know is that it's been removed from my friend's mission list for over a week now, and he had it before he grinded it for the money.

That sucks. I'll probably never buy GTA V once I return it to GF. Rockstar seemed to ruin the game. I could give out a full list, but it would be too long. The only problem that I had with GTA IV was that it took too long to level up in multiplayer. I loved everything else on it, although GTA V did improve on some things.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:18 AM   #2720
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
I think R* takes it away after you've done it a lot. One of my friends did it a whole bunch of times in a row and all of a sudden it didn't show up for him anymore. He still hasn't seen it over a week later.

Figures... R* ups the amount of money you get for the missions and then disables them when you try grinding it. More greedy pushing of their microtransactions.

Huh that makes sense, thanks!
Old 03-28-2014, 06:32 AM   #2721
UnarmedReaper07

Returning this game back to GF. I might just delete it off my hard drive based off of the BS stuff and the stress it gives me.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:34 AM   #2722
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
Actually, they took Rooftop Rumble down for some maintenance issues. The were patching a glitch where people could destroy the crate and pass the mission without leaving the first area of the mission.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:12 AM   #2723
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
Actually, they took Rooftop Rumble down for some maintenance issues. The were patching a glitch where people could destroy the crate and pass the mission without leaving the first area of the mission.
Huh... that's the first I've heard of that! My friends and I never ran into that glitch. In fact, our missions all failed if the case was destroyed. And even after my one friend's access to the mission disappeared, that didn't happen to the rest of us.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #2724
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Huh... that's the first I've heard of that! My friends and I never ran into that glitch. In fact, our missions all failed if the case was destroyed. And even after my one friend's access to the mission disappeared, that didn't happen to the rest of us.
R* was sick of people doing this.

Don't know why video didn't embed. Meh..

Edit: Thanks to Bunny.

Last edited by Dirty130; 03-28-2014 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Bunny Tip
Old 03-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #2725
Royalty

Quote:

The only way for me to play the RTRumble is through Martin, when someone invites me or when i get to the mission voting screen. I can't find it anywhere in the map or by traveling to the location anymore.

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 03-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #2726
UnarmedReaper07

Quote:

Same thing pretty much happened to me as well. Usually the case gets destroyed if someone throws explosives into the area and blows it up or shoots the getaway car that has the case and then that blows up. I even had a game where everyone died and the game kept going saying until the end and the game said that my "rival" delivered the case and that you lose.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #2727
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbKYUc1C_s

Don't know why video didn't embed. Meh..
If you copy and paste the URL from the address bar, it comes up as HTTPS. The forum only embeds if it's HTTP. All you have to do is remove the S and it works fine.

Voila!!

Old 03-28-2014, 08:36 PM   #2728
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
If you copy and paste the URL from the address bar, it comes up as HTTPS. The forum only embeds if it's HTTP. All you have to do is remove the S and it works fine.

Voila!!

GTA 5 Online Replay Rooftop Rumble/Complete In Seconds Glitch | 1.11 Patch - YouTube
All that trouble from a lower-case 's'. Thanks for the tip, Bunny!

Old 03-29-2014, 12:33 AM   #2729
Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
One of my insured cars got destroyed, apparently I completely forgot to call MMI to retrieve it and my gold expired the same time. After renewing my gold subscription and went back in, I called MMI, but they won't pick up. I can't get my insured car back.
And I just lost my 2nd car of my 2nd character. Even the MMI is pointless.

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 03-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #2730
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

So Rooftop Rumble is back now in my mission-log and I played it SOLO (Hard), took my time just for fun, killed every single one brought it back to Martin and then it said...

MISSION FAILED...RIVAL DELIVERED

Sure makes lots of sense R*. Idiots...