PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2014, 04:30 AM   #15
Juri Han 7

Omega Hibana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I had problems with this achievement as well. I spent more than a week (Game time) after I brought the Taxi property and didn't get a phone call for the private fair mission. I was starting to get fed up and irritated

But I found a solution on Youtube someone posted/shared that I don't think it has been shared or discussed here as a solution. Keep in mind this may work only if you haven't yet received your first private fair mission request call yet. It may not work if you failed or missed/decline already your first phone call or private fair mission chance you got. And are waiting/expecting a second call or chance at another private fare request. But it worked for me.

You must be online/sign to xbox live. Have the latest patch/update installed. Anyway the idea is you boot up your GTA V game from the basic dashboard and wait for it to load a save where you still are waiting your first phone call and chance for a private fair or so. If your last save before you quit last time and is the auto load data when ever your boot up the game. And it's a save where you already had a private fair call missed/decline or opportunity failed. Than prey you have a spared save somewhere, where you have yet to receive your 1st private fair request. Load that one save simply by pushing start or back and selecting a proper save to load. When you finally respond in the GTA Universe solo story. After the boot up and auto load save was/is successful. (Which ever brings the pause menus). No need to torture yourself again and reboot the game to load a correct save. If the boot up auto load save is not the correct type.

Anyway, from the pause menu go to Game and go to Load Save or Load game. Click on a save you think has a situation where you have not yet received your first private fair request yet. And select it to load. As soon as you load it (Provided Franklin will be your start up save character) Pause again and from the pause menu, select GTA Online. I picked GTA online basic, free roam- open public lobby city. I think you can pick private/invite only if you wish. I don't think it will effect it. Or simply go my way and pick basic public online mode. (You'll pretty much exit again, before the random kill trolls or so try to get to you or even try an dshoot you/get to your location.)

Once you respond/appear online with your online character wait about 20 or 30 seconds or even 40 if you wish. Now quickly bring up your switch character diagram icon menu and switch back to Franklin. Wait and walk/drive around for about 4 or 5 minutes. You should get a phone call or so finally. For a private fair. If you waited 4 or 5 minutes and no call happen, repeat the steps. It may not work always. Though it did work for me, every time I did it using a save in which I was still waiting for my first private fair request service. And hadn't gotten/missed a previous one or failed to complete a private fair in general. Hope this tip works for some of you as it really worked for me. Thank God I finally got it over with. After about 2 long days of struggling and waiting for the blasted 1st call finally. For private fair services.

Again this may not work, if you already missed your 1st call or got your 1st phone call and failed your private fair mission or attempt. And are awaiting for a 2nd chance or call again.

Last edited by Juri Han 7; 04-03-2014 at 04:42 AM.
Juri Han 7 is offline   Reply With Quote