PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Movie Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2014, 03:26 AM   #1
xXAKill3rTacoXx

xXAKill3rTacoXx's Gamercard
Character unlock issue

I have finished the game and bought all characters except for 2. these 2 still have the locks over their faces. the two characters are the one to the right of "hot tub harry" and the one to the right of "Robo Cowboy". I also have not unlocked the Including, But not limited to achievement, which leads me to believe one of the two are also master builders?
Anyway did i do something wrong or is there a special way to unlock these two or is it just glitched and im out of luck?
xXAKill3rTacoXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
xXAKill3rTacoXx

if nobody has a solution can someone please tell me atleast which 2 i am missing?
Old 04-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
You're missing Tomahawk (to the right of Hot Tub Harry) and Deputron (to the right of Robo Cowboy).

I'm going to assume that Tomahawk is a master builder if you haven't unlocked that achievement.

Both of them are unlocked to purchase after completing Level 4, Flatbush Rooftops. There is no reason that if you've finished the story that any character should still be locked; everyone is unlocked through story progression.

Try playing that level again both in Story and Free Play.

Flatbush Rooftops walkthrough (fast forward to 22:00)

Character Grid:

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 04-02-2014 at 04:11 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #4
xXAKill3rTacoXx

Thank you for the response I assumed they were all unlocked with story progression which is why i was stumped as to why they didn't unlock. i will try replaying that level again in both story and freeplay and post back. I hope they do because i don't wan't to have to give up another 1000 gamerscore (i won't be able to get atleast 3 achievements if they don't unlock)
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #5
xXAKill3rTacoXx

Playing it again in story worked! thanks alot