PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Beyond Good & Evil HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #31
Cringer85

Cringer85's Gamercard
hi, in the Nutripills factory right now. Got send a code, do open a door. Apprently I misread the code, because it always says it's wrong... I can't find any way to read the message again?! That means I'm stuck and can't continue?!?!?!?!?!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #32
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer85 View Post
hi, in the Nutripills factory right now. Got send a code, do open a door. Apprently I misread the code, because it always says it's wrong... I can't find any way to read the message again?! That means I'm stuck and can't continue?!?!?!?!?!
Hello.

No, hit up on your directional pad and go to the letter icon, hit the A button on it and it'll open up your email, you will be able to re-read the code from here to see if you mistyped it or if the game does actually have a glitch, but be sure to look it over very carefully.

Hope this helped.
RENCAMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #33
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Hopefully the guide has helped so far, but in case anyone needs some assistance feel free to send me a message on Xbox Live, I'll try to give some assistance in case anyone requires it.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #34
Aks90

Aks90's Gamercard
I just finished the whole game and missed 7 MDISKs , the big problem is i saved the game over all of the blocks when i was on the transmitter and can't get back to the home to find the other MDISKs .
anyone have an idea how to get back home?
Aks90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #35
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aks90 View Post
I just finished the whole game and missed 7 MDISKs , the big problem is i saved the game over all of the blocks when i was on the transmitter and can't get back to the home to find the other MDISKs .
anyone have an idea how to get back home?
Sadly, your only option is to restart the game.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:02 AM   #36
dh4645

dh4645's Gamercard
is moneybags glitched?

people in the comments of the achievement say its glitched for them
Pocketbike Racer | Uno | Golf: TIU | Doritos Game | Interpol | The Maw | Assault Heroes | Shadow Complex | P v Z

PSN ID: dh4645
dh4645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #37
daevv

daevv's Gamercard
Can I just play through the game just enjoying the story and nostalgia then before going to the moon go for all the collectables? thx
Old 11-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #38
wmattlowe

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz's Gamercard
i would like to know the same....from what im reading it seems that you can, but im still checkin out every area just in case....what a great game...so glad i tried it out!
wmattlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #39
Trash Man

oO Trash Man Oo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Where is the "point of no return" I've not started playing yet and want to know so I don't go to far.

Trash Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:13 AM   #40
LordOdadjian

OdadjianActual's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash Man View Post
Where is the "point of no return" I've not started playing yet and want to know so I don't go to far.
Well to say the point of no return would be to completely spoil the game. BUT, it's still a good thing to know.

*********************SPOILER*********************
The point of no return is when you fly the to the moon. So keep multiple saves and be sure to back off or load an old save if you're prompted to fly to the moon. I can't remember if they force you to go the moon or just give you the option. If they force you to go to the moon, then your only option is to load an old save. If they give you the option, then just... don't go on the moon!
LordOdadjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:13 AM   #41
LordOdadjian

OdadjianActual's Gamercard
Also, I have another question. Are all of those listed missable achievements considered missable ONLY because of the point of no return? Because if so then I can just go ahead and play the game care free...

edit: It seems a lot of people have already asked this question but there hasn't been an acceptable answer yet. Post#24 was just confusing to me. It seemed like the OP in that message answered "Yes and No" to this question.....

Last edited by LordOdadjian; 12-08-2011 at 02:18 AM.
LordOdadjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #42
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOdadjian View Post
Also, I have another question. Are all of those listed missable achievements considered missable ONLY because of the point of no return? Because if so then I can just go ahead and play the game care free...

edit: It seems a lot of people have already asked this question but there hasn't been an acceptable answer yet. Post#24 was just confusing to me. It seemed like the OP in that message answered "Yes and No" to this question.....
All of the achievements I've marked as missable are only missable because of the point of no return. So collectibles, races, etc. must be done while you're still on Hillys.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #43
RENCAMO

RENCAMO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daevv View Post
Can I just play through the game just enjoying the story and nostalgia then before going to the moon go for all the collectables? thx
Yes. All of the collectibles, moneybags, etc. can be collected before leaving for the moon unless stated otherwise.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #44
Lt Jeronimo

Lt Jeronimo's Gamercard
Just a quick question, I'm now in nutripills factory.
I missed the hillyan armor msdisk, I just beat the boss is it still possible for me to get the mdisk or should I load an old save?
Lt Jeronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #45
kushlash23

kushlash07's Gamercard
Thanks for the great guide, got all 200.
kushlash23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:49 AM   #46
em0rox

em0rox's Gamercard
Just bought the game today it's on sale for 400msp never played it before. I've read all the posts here but just want to make sure before I start... Can all the achievements be gotten before leaving for the moon? Is that the only thing I should worry about when it comes to missing achievements? Please send a msg to em0rox on xbl if you wish to respond to this, thank you.

em0rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #47
thenutman69321

TheNutman69321's Gamercard
Yes all can be gotten as long as you don't go to the moon. BTW there's been some argument over whether the save disc counts or not towards the achievement. I can confirm with 100% certainty it does. I do not think the online code one counts, although I'm not positive about that, I think that's why some say the save disc doesn't count because they have 11 with the online code one.
thenutman69321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #48
CuddlyREDRUM

CuddlyREDRUM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luuwat View Post
save disc defintely doesnt count, i got my 11th through the pearl/ online site with a code
I am running into problems with that, I input the code and it just tells me what I did.

?
CuddlyREDRUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #49
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
thanks for the guide. this was my first time playing this game. loved it!!

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #50
Axel Darkreaper

Axel Darkreaper's Gamercard
Love this game!! (glitch killer at end)

I once played this game on my cousin's PS2 and beat it but since it was so long ago these guides really helped in refreshing my memory and helping me get the achievements.

P.S. *spoiler alert, please don't read unless you've beat the game!!* Note: Your game WILL glitch and you WILL get stuck if you try this. If for some odd reason you want to try this, make sure you make a second file or wait till you beat it to start a new game.
I sadly had to do 2 playthroughs because of a glitch near the end of the game. It's when you find Pey'j and think he is dead. If you go back across the bridge instead of past the glass door, he'll be around. But since I forgot what to do I went to the hovercraft and had Pey'j stay near it, but when I went back to get the photo I wasn't able to go back up the elevator because the game thought Pey'j was still dead. Since I sadly saved AFTER all this and the photo, this f****d up my game so I had to make a new one.
Axel Darkreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #51
gdogg9979

roofis9979's Gamercard
This game is extremely easy to complete, considering that it only cost 400 microsoft points.
gdogg9979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #52
gdogg9979

roofis9979's Gamercard
Hardest achievement would be getting all the pearls.
gdogg9979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:10 AM   #53
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Beyond Good and Evil HD Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Midnight calling. Mist of resolving. Crown me with the pure green leaf.

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #54
i1wenrou2o

mnopq51431's Gamercard
85 91ebL

My DH honestly thinks he is that attractive to men boutique is closing, but it was a very small shop
i1wenrou2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #55
Hratgard

Send a message via ICQ to Hratgard Send a message via MSN to Hratgard Send a message via Skype™ to Hratgard

Hratgard's Gamercard
This guide is not entirely correct. the Moneybags achivement is glitch. No one, that I have seen, is sure how or why it occurs, and no apparent fix other than starting the game all over, but several people, including me, report having all 88 pearls, but no achievement.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:48 AM   #56
ginocollins

ginocollins's Gamercard
Good guide. Thanks!
ginocollins is offline   Reply With Quote