PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors 7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #31
Saracin

Send a message via AIM to Saracin Send a message via MSN to Saracin Send a message via Yahoo to Saracin

saracin's Gamercard
I just hope I make some progress in this game. Own every DW game and some I've barely touched. Hell, I never even played Warriors Orochi 2 or DW6 Empires.

Saracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #32
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracin View Post
I just hope I make some progress in this game. Own every DW game and some I've barely touched. Hell, I never even played Warriors Orochi 2 or DW6 Empires.
You're missing out fam, Great, Great game for fans of the Warriors' Franchise.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #33
floridafan765

floridafan765's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Phive View Post
You're missing out fam, Great, Great game for fans of the Warriors' Franchise.
Two more days until we hit this up with some co-op!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #34
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridafan765 View Post

Yessir!!!!

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #35
KeyOfDarkness

OMGsniperTurtle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridafan765 View Post
>UK
>8th April
>Crying forever

:l

Anyway I like the look of this achievement list, a few that make you work, a few scattered for doing misc things. I like it.

Newest video
Let's review - Driver: San Fransisco
http://www.youtube.com/OMGsniperTurtle
KeyOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #36
iKhaotic

xZero Shift's Gamercard
Dunno about you guys, but when I get the game, I'm not going to bother with the online/co-op achievements yet. Gonna take my time and enjoy the single player portion first

So take that as a note if anyone here has added me on XBL and are thinking of playing online right away with me lol.

If the word "Gundam" rings a bell for you, join the Gundam Union group here on x360a: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...hp?groupid=609
iKhaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #37
Herr Shaun

Herr Shaun's Gamercard
I'm not seeing any achievements that you can't do by yourself...
Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #38
Elijan Bylai

Send a message via MSN to Elijan Bylai

VeshaNyaJebezel's Gamercard
There seems to be a ton of questions for that scholar quiz. Currently, I have 50 (give or take) questions correct and im only 11% done according to the stats. Right now, i've been writing down all the questions along with the correct answers. I still have quite a journey ahead of me.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:48 AM   #39
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijan Bylai View Post
There seems to be a ton of questions for that scholar quiz. Currently, I have 50 (give or take) questions correct and im only 11% done according to the stats. Right now, i've been writing down all the questions along with the correct answers. I still have quite a journey ahead of me.
Same here man.... shit's taking forever.... and the easy level questions are a BITCH!

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #40
ThunderDraconis

Raiken0608's Gamercard
Can't wait to buy this. Griniding is all you can do it seems!
*excitement overload*
ThunderDraconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #41
amuro98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vadrian View Post
What do you think the difficulty rating will be for these achievements? Some of them we obviously don't really know much about, but I'm curious as to how long you guys think it will take.

I'm going to pick up DW7 after being away from the series since DW5, so I guess I'm a little out of the loop, but I think it's really cool that they're adding a new faction.

Another question, are there going to be 1-on-1 battles with some of the more powerful generals like they've done in the past, or is that gone?
I think you're still looking at about 80-100 hours if you want to get 1000/1000. Story mode alone will take you close to 40 hours by itself playing through all 4 kingdoms.

I haven't started Conquest mode yet, but I'm guessing it's easily another 40 hours to collect everything else.

As for the 1-on-1 battles from DW4 & DW6, those are gone. Thank goodness. I hated those. If you triggered one, you HAD to win, or else your side's morale took an irreversible hit. No, DW7 is more like DW5 in terms of gameplay, with MUCH better theatrics.
amuro98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #42
iKhaotic

xZero Shift's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amuro98 View Post
I think you're still looking at about 80-100 hours if you want to get 1000/1000. Story mode alone will take you close to 40 hours by itself playing through all 4 kingdoms.

I haven't started Conquest mode yet, but I'm guessing it's easily another 40 hours to collect everything else.
Whoa lol. Either you're exagerrating a lot or you must be playing on the highest difficulty. Each kingdom's story mode shouldn't take more than 6-7 hours on Normal.

Conquest mode shouldn't take more than 20ish hours because once you finish every stage, there are methods of easily grinding out the rest of the achievements.

Overall, I think this is a solid 40-50 hour game to 1000

If the word "Gundam" rings a bell for you, join the Gundam Union group here on x360a: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...hp?groupid=609
Old 04-08-2011, 05:12 AM   #43
Saracin

Send a message via AIM to Saracin Send a message via MSN to Saracin Send a message via Yahoo to Saracin

saracin's Gamercard
Sigh, wish I hda realized to plug a second controller in sooner to get skill points for more than one character. Didn't know that points from every enemy kill goes to both players.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #44
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracin View Post
Sigh, wish I hda realized to plug a second controller in sooner to get skill points for more than one character. Didn't know that points from every enemy kill goes to both players.
All the points are just a shared amount. They aren't per character, but for your profile. You get 5000 on one character, and can use it on one you've never played. It's like gold in that sense.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #45
KTKarona

KaronaWeiyran's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
All the points are just a shared amount. They aren't per character, but for your profile. You get 5000 on one character, and can use it on one you've never played. It's like gold in that sense.
Of course, this only involves the characters from the Story Mode. It doesn't follow through in the same sense outside of that, so it's better to finish up all those involved in Story Mode with their skills while you're doing it.
KTKarona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #46
iKhaotic

xZero Shift's Gamercard
Anybody know a good stage to grind out skill points? I'll need to get around to doing that eventually to get all the voice data for the achievement.

Also, what's a good stage to get fame ponits? I'm about halfway through Conquest Mode and only have a little over 100,000 fame. Does difficulty affect the amount of fame you get?

Old 04-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #47
KTKarona

Fame and gold involves the difficulty, so any stage you could safely complete on Chaos would probably grant you a definite improvement on those compared to other stages with Normal or less. Any stage with several objectives, such as the Rescue or Defense stages, would grant bonus Fame as well.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #48
GarlandoFoshezy

GarlandoFoshezy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKhaotic View Post
Anybody know a good stage to grind out skill points?
There could be some faster methods out there but here's the strategy I used and it worked pretty well in my opinion. Sorry if the specifics are a little fuzzy, I'm at work currently, so I can't look up everything as I type this. I also ground out skill points on Beginner, because I could 1 or 2 shot most enemies and skills was the last thing I needed to 100% the game. I'll edit this post so it doesn't look so awful when I get a chance.

Level: Defense of Mt. Xing Shi (top right corner, touching a province 2/3 stars with 350 gold reward)

Weapons: Flyings Swords/Any (If you have all the Flying Swords, it's the last one on the list. I equipped Flying Sword Master, Attack Up+++, and Skill Points Up. Switch out Attack +++ with Congeniality if grinding bonds as well.)

Guardian Animal: Red Hare

Sworn Ally: Optional (If you maxed out all bonds, then it's up to you to bring someone or not. If you need bonds, don't use Jin characters until last, since finishing this mission with increase your bond with a Jin officer each time.)

Strategy:
When you start, you will be facing east (according to the mini-map).

Equip Flying Swords and auto-attack while on horseback.

Kill the officer immediately in front of you, then turn south and kill the closest officer in that direction. Turn north and kill the officer in the base. Then turn south again and kill the officer who will now being moving towards your base.

About this time or shortly after, the assault party will spawn, leave them for now. Turn north and go back towards and through your main camp. Kill the officer there and continue south, bumping into the assault party and another random officer. Now, you should have killed everyone except the enemy leader, who is now a straight shot east of your position. Kill him and your done.

This strategy nets you 144 skill points (with Skill Point boosters) in about 3-5 minutes when you get it down to a science. That includes loading screens. Most officers I was able to max out in about 30 minutes or so.

GarlandoFoshezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
Saracin

saracin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKhaotic View Post
Anybody know a good stage to grind out skill points? I'll need to get around to doing that eventually to get all the voice data for the achievement.

Also, what's a good stage to get fame ponits? I'm about halfway through Conquest Mode and only have a little over 100,000 fame. Does difficulty affect the amount of fame you get?
For fame I've been doing the Tong Gate Rescue around Liang Province. If you ignore rescuing you can beat it in no time at all. I can net fame fast since I stop to take out the ambush that I walk through and then finish my trip to the boss. I'm now doing it on Hard and finishing it in 2 minutes.

Stupid achievement for getting all achievements scared me. Had to go back to the main menu for it to unlock lol

Last edited by Saracin; 04-13-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:09 AM   #50
WTYD

Chaos Moude's Gamercard
What's the fastest way to obtain seals. I want to get this ACH fast.
WTYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #51
KTKarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTYD View Post
What's the fastest way to obtain seals. I want to get this ACH fast.
Using the Blacksmith, I'd gather. I've only gathered that seals rise when being used against officers, by landing damage on them. I've had Seals master before the officer dies.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 AM   #52
iKhaotic

xZero Shift's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTKarona View Post
Using the Blacksmith, I'd gather. I've only gathered that seals rise when being used against officers, by landing damage on them. I've had Seals master before the officer dies.
Interesting info, thanks I was wondering why my seals didn't go up much at all when I get 800+ kills in a stage lol.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #53
jbarnett2006

jbarnett9527's Gamercard
I have beaten all the way through finally and all I have left is a couple weapons and all the bonds. Does anyone know the fastest way to get the bonds of your allies up?
jbarnett2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #54
Ozone

HC Wishmakr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett2006 View Post
I have beaten all the way through finally and all I have left is a couple weapons and all the bonds. Does anyone know the fastest way to get the bonds of your allies up?
err maybe calling for reinforcments from the merchant who occaisionally appears in cities. your reinforcments are basically a 2nd sworn ally in battle. possibly more methods than what i just said but reinforcments helps alot, and rescue scenarios help a lot too

100% Completed Games;
Lego Batman
Mini ninjas
Halo 3: ODST
Assassins Creed II
Xmen Origins: Wolverine
Call of duty: modern warfare 2
Call of duty: Black Ops
Fight Night R3
The Sims 3
Ozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #55
Vendetta

Send a message via MSN to Vendetta

Vendetta x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The end (and the 1K) are in sight. Just skill grinding with about 9 more generals and I am done. Though I did save the tutorial achievement to be my next to last one since True Warrior of 3 Kingdoms is the last one.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:12 AM   #56
Chancer22

Daredchancer17's Gamercard
Checklist

Does anyone know how to unable checklist I have achievements in this game

Last edited by Chancer22; 04-17-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Chancer22 is offline   Reply With Quote