PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag > Blackbeard's Wrath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Boblns

Boblns's Gamercard
DLC MP Achievements

Queen's Anne Revenge and Preemptive Strike can be done in a private Wolf Pack Map.

For 'Queens' I would suggest doing it during the chest defense phase.
For Preemptive Strike you can sabotage the same 'chest' thieves before
they turn invisible.

Sacred Land I have confirmed that you have to win the (public) match and be the highest scoring player. I followed a tactic on Trueachievements.com that worked quite well for bad MP players on AC like me

For Gallows, just place a booby trap on any lift in any type of Public Free for All matches, someone is bound to hit it. I got mine on the Wanted match.

Thanks to GT: MarleyMon81 for figuring some of this out initially.

Last edited by Boblns; 12-13-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Boblns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
thebat7

thebat7's Gamercard
For "Preemptive Strike", I recommend trying Wolfpack Discovery mode: Wave 6. The chest capture round is right in the beginning and the chests are in a courtyard with good sight lines. Just hit the thieves with Sabotage before they turn invisible. You can see them coming a mile away. Then repeat until you get it.
thebat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
TheSteelPhantom

St33l Ph4nt0m's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebat7 View Post
For "Preemptive Strike", I recommend trying Wolfpack Discovery mode: Wave 6. The chest capture round is right in the beginning and the chests are in a courtyard with good sight lines. Just hit the thieves with Sabotage before they turn invisible. You can see them coming a mile away. Then repeat until you get it.
This is exactly what I was looking for, whether or not you could use the Discovery Mode tutorial chest thing to get this. Sweet.
TheSteelPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #4
WolfmanStarrk

WolfmanStarrk2's Gamercard
Why does the gallows one have to be public? I can maybe understand the Domination one considering you'd probably need more players but why Gallows? Couldn't that one also be done privately with a buddy?
Old 12-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
ruckus

Ruckus360's Gamercard
For the gallows achievement, do wanted or manhunt. Booby trap the lift but stay near it so that your pursuer finds and kills you near it. It's always tempting for someone to use the lift because of how close they are to it. I did that and got it within a couple of minutes of joining a game.
ruckus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #6
Pokenut

Stig Assassin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Corrupt x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I used a method for Gallows I found in a YouTube video. Booby Trap the lift in a Manhunt game then wait for a pursuer to get close. Start climbing up the side of the building and they will likely use the lift to get there first...or shoot you with a gun. I got it my first try, but it shouldn't take long if it doesn't work the first time.
Pokenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:18 PM   #7
Orion of Xi

Orion of Xi's Gamercard
Smile Queen Anne's Achievement

For the Queen Anne's achievement I would say it is easier to use the gun first then go for the assassination. I tried it the other way around and it did not work and is easier. Also make sure to do acrobatic and not aerial kills. I did aerials until I found out why I wasn't getting it. lol.
Orion of Xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
resnlmao

CreepyDuck49's Gamercard
Why does the gallows one have to be public? I can maybe understand the Domination one considering you'd probably need more players but why Gallows? Couldn't that one also be done privately with a buddy?
resnlmao is offline   Reply With Quote