PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
ColonelWicked

Any useful tricks to perfect the minos cannon fight?

Hi there,

I'm having extreme difficulties not getting hit during the second phase of the last boss fight. I watched the video on trueachievements but it doesn't really help, as it looks like that guy just got lucky during that phase.

Would it be easier with Taurus? I can't really imagine that since he's quite slow while flying.

And by the way, do we actually have access to the PC version suits? That Berserker Suit could help a lot at finishing this fight faster.

This list is always up to date.
ColonelWicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
ColonelWicked

Ok, ranting here really helps xD

If it helps anyone, I followed the video until he was on the far left platform, instead of going down, I stayed there for a few seconds until the big lighning ball was shot at me and then simply went all the way back the way I came. When you reach the far right platform, you should have enough seconds to finish the boss.

This list is always up to date.
ColonelWicked is offline   Reply With Quote