PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deadly Premonition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2010, 02:36 AM   #31
Irishk8lin

BoundlessBow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice guide. I just have one question and i'm pretty sure its just me being stupid. I'm in the sheriff's office and I cannot for the life of me find the stupid key i need. I've searched every room and even found the barbell. I think I have found everyother squirrl key but the one i need. Any help is appreciated.

Irishk8lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #32
SEMTEX BHOY gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishk8lin View Post
shity guide. I just have one question and i'm pretty sure its just me being stupid. I'm in the sheriff's office and I cannot for the life of me find the stupid key i need. I've searched every room and even found the barbell. I think I have found everyother squirrl key but the one i need. Any help is appreciated.
fixed your post. the key is in the basement of the building. there is like a mini prison in the basement the key is in one of the cells.

heres a link to a full walkthrough if you need it. http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/9433...ion/faqs/59531

Last edited by SEMTEX BHOY gt; 12-18-2010 at 12:39 AM.
SEMTEX BHOY gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #33
MetalMudkip

MetalMudkip's Gamercard
nice guide, although you might wanna include somewhere that smoking will make time pass by if you're trying to get to a certain time frame
MetalMudkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #34
TRIPLEXLP3K

TRIPLEXLP3K's Gamercard
nice guide!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #35
Gameguardian1

Gameguardian1's Gamercard
First of all, I want to say how much I love Deadly Premonition; the setting, the lovable characters, the intriguing story etc.

I have a question regarding the Trading Cards. Do they stack across multiple playthroughs (I'm playing on hard now) or are they reset when you start a new game? I know that the playthroughs themselves don't stack, but I wanted to ask about the cards nevertheless.

Cheers and thank you
Gameguardian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #36
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
If you start a new game, trading cards reset. If you finished the game and missed some, though, you can get them through level select.

My Staff Club

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:05 AM   #37
colinp_uk

ThePainBarrier's Gamercard
Great Guide.

Odd game but strangely 'fun'.
colinp_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #38
RagingBongHits

undreamt cheese's Gamercard
nice job on the guide!

i'd just add that it's incredibly helpful to get the radio from George as soon as possible. fast traveling across this "world" saves you an insane amount of time.

(to get it do the side quest in the sheriff office where you find his barbell then go to his house and bring him one of those "plants with no name" that appear when it's raining)
RagingBongHits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #39
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Dunno if it will help some peoples but I started a playthrough playing in hard and I was stucked at the same with two crawlers, not enough munitions and the gun is just not enough fast to be able to shoot them easily before being hit by them.

So I tried a few methods and I finally found one to defeat them without being hit once.

Here's a video of this method :

Basically, you wait until the crawler draw near yeah, then when he's going to shoot, you run behind him, you do a 180 turn (down + X) then you shoot it.

You wait until he's draw near you again, when he's going to shoot, you run behind him, you do a 180 (down + X) then you shoot it.

If the crawler start by jumping on the left/right wall (or if he go on one of them later, it happened once for me), just do the same. Wait until he's going to shoot, run behind him, then hit him with a pipe.

It's take ~55 bullets and a pipe hit to defeat one.

Most of the time, you'll manage to hit him three times with the gun, so you have do to that ~15-18 times.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #40
blqnyllow

blqnyllow's Gamercard
I wish we got Directors Cut. :/
blqnyllow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #41
gitzy776

gitzy776's Gamercard
is the difficulty achievements stackable?
gitzy776 is offline   Reply With Quote