PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
To Avoid the 100% glitch

Well, if this glitches on you, the achievement then becomes un-obtainable right? As youve already unlocked all achievements, and can't wipe them?

So, im planning ahead and trying to avoid them.

I've got multiple Xboxs in my house, so my plan was to earn 46/48 achievements online as normal.

Then, I'd disconect, earn the 47th, and hopefully the 48th would then pop.

If it doesn't, can I then go to another Xbox on Live, redownload my profile on that - it should download as 46/48 achievements, and then I can try again on that Xbox?

Then rinse and repeat? Then once I have 48/48 I can just redownload back onto my current Xbox whilst online, and all is hunky dory? Just wondering if this is a guaranteed method to work.
Last Achievement : Published - Metro Redux (Xbox One) - 40g
Last 100% Completion : Metro Redux (2000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
coomzy

CCOOMZY's Gamercard
Although it would work in a sense, I just couldn't see it working because it if you were using the same game save (Back up on USB before you try for the second to last achievement) surely it would be something wrong within your save that isn't allowing you to unlock the achievement. Also why do you need to use a different Xbox to try this just unplug Ethernet cable and and if it don't work then just sign out plug in Ethernet cable recover account move backed up save from USB (Or other device) to hard drive. That should work as well. Also if it where a problem with the multiplayer achievements then there is only two option really.

1: Redo them and finish the match
2: Give up because it's not in your control
coomzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
killerofmen

Chunky Ninja's Gamercard
Got 100% fine,must have got lucky avoiding the glitch,worst part was the challenge maps.
killerofmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
gitzy776

gitzy776's Gamercard
anyone fixed the glitch yet??
gitzy776 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:30 AM   #5
Monty BUCS FAN

Montylobdell@comcast.net's Gamercard
47/48 I finshed every match,every challenge ,and every single player level . I did replay levels and did all the secondary objectives over again and it still didn't pop.
Monty BUCS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote